FAO Eclipse

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Pio said:
GIVE IT A REST YOU WHINING FUCK.

We don't care cry some more and some more all your doing is making yourself look like a right fucking tit which I'm sure we already know by now so stfu jesus go get a life instead of flaming on this thread 24/7

YOU LOST YOU SUCK WE DONT CARE BI BI

Im not the one that keeps stiring things, just answering stupid replies. Obviously hit a sore spot else you wouldnt have to resort to swearing and caps.

I died once FYI then sat and watched albs die repeatidly, it wasnt a personal whine but a whine for the realm, if you would actually read what ppl say instead of just spouting the 1st load of nonsense that comes out of your mouth.

And tbh i wouldnt post of these forums if i really cared what ppl think because ive come to expect that this is the norm attitude of the ppl that use them. Not everyone but plenty.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
If you look at who's posting also its not just me or are you blind, theres also some mids posting so it obviously isnt an isolated subject.

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Kreig said:
You admiting your gay and homosexual...

Also good quote, thought I'd dredge it up. You may find that "gay" and "homosexual" turn out to mean the same thing in the modern language, ergo a gay homosexual would prolly just be a really camp straight person. Just look at Jarakin for an example ;)

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Tindel said:
Mjollner, problem solved

Lol tindel. I pheer your Laghammers of Dooom :)
Only seen 2 thanes out in rvr though, unless the others don't bother using the laghammers or instants, highly disappointed :(

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Kjel said:
Also good quote, thought I'd dredge it up. You may find that "gay" and "homosexual" turn out to mean the same thing in the modern language, ergo a gay homosexual would prolly just be a really camp straight person. Just look at Jarakin for an example ;)

Gay also means happy :p So a Happy Camper :p

I

Ironica

TBH I think Pio should watch his language a bit :) Thought this was a kinda public forum where no swearing was allowed..

And ppl, let Eclipsies have a fun time for a bit, after patch our chance of survival increases couse of the debuff nerf... Should give abit longer battles, which should then be more enetraining, and giving us actually a chance of killing one or two.. Hardly can't wait :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Only 9 pages; guess 13 to go before the ammunition runs out...

And whining about enchanters when U got savages is like ZzZzzzZZzz. And runemasters... And bonedancers!

Oh and nerf thanes! Thanks.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ahah

Quote Kreig

Originally Posted by Kreig
Exactly, tis why that Hib plea for /level 30 back is completely obserd and laughable.

Erm ... come roll a /20 and c how many ppl round your level are in, AFTER speak about something u actually don't have a clue about it, pls :)

Arakasi

Fledgling Freddie
THEY ARE HIBS mkaay?
and you were in HIBERNIA.
Go some other frontier if you dont like hibs zerging there, personally i think its thumbs up when hibs go kick the shit outta everyone in emain.

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Quote Kreig

Exactly, tis why that Hib plea for /level 30 back is completely obserd and laughable.

Erm ... come roll a /20 and c how many ppl round your level are in, AFTER speak about something u actually don't have a clue about it, pls :)

ALBION
RealmRP: 989.154.641 (36.00%)
Guilds: 201 (34.78%)
Player: 4.182 (40.78%)
Chars: 10.496 (39.71%)
Active: 8.542 (40.21%)
Melee: 20% bonus
Magic: 0% bonus

HIBERNIA
RealmRP: 691.248.736 (25.15%)
Guilds: 173 (29.93%)
Player: 2.741 (26.73%)
Chars: 6.649 (25.16%)
Active: 5.149 (24.24%)
Melee: 0% bonus
Magic: 10% bonus

MIDGARD
RealmRP: 1.067.607.259 (38.85%)
Guilds: 204 (35.29%)
Player: 3.332 (32.49%)
Chars: 9.285 (35.13%)
Active: 7.554 (35.56%)
Melee: 0% bonus
Magic: 0% bonus

Almost 4000 more chars in Albion despite level 30 in Hib. About an extra player for every 7th player active, 14-15% more active characters. So that might explain why when its 8 vs 8, there's usually 9 when it's Albs and 8.75 when it's Mids cos a SB is 3/4 an inf. :p

HavF fun Tbh !!

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Thought you quit. or are you playing under a different guise now?
I played Dimlins account (RL friend) that time :) anyway, continue with your comments kreig, they're hilarious! tis obvious your IQ matches the size of your penis, both aren't bigger than 5 :D

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
hahahaha, and LoL :D

and that goes for all of this :)

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Kreig said:
LoL thats so knew... Not. Besides if all the yellows > Greens are dead why not kill the Greys they are enemys after all. Hib logic.. Go figure :eek:

Thats what you say, after starting a thread saying hibs are lame for killing soloers and grps with bad setups? They´r not enemiest as well?

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Kjel said:

No one's ever accused me of being gay irl kjel *coughs*unlikejoo*coughs* ;)

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Gahn said:
Quote Kreig

You obviously didnt read Khemors report as to why the /lvl 30 was taken away. Go read it then consider you post. Btw its the same for alb as most lowbies now days are pLed to a higher lvl where they can find there own grps. I feel such sadness at the thought of ur mighty Fin grps not working after patch, then come back and tell me about lvling.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Leleith said:
Thats what you say, after starting a thread saying hibs are lame for killing soloers and grps with bad setups? They´r not enemiest as well?

Yes thats true, but i did point out that in the end your the ones who lose out in the end, because if at those times of the day ppl cant get anything to match your perfect grp set-up they dont come back simple as that. Either log or just go afk, thus we all lose out till l8r in the day.

Yes its really good that you Hibs are becoming a lot more RvR orientated but if it kills off any kind of RvR at a certain time of the day because u zerg with 5fgs (like last night) or Run opted and farm soloers. We might as well all retire now zzzzzz

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ahah

Kreig said:
You obviously didnt read Khemors report as to why the /lvl 30 was taken away. Go read it then consider you post. Btw its the same for alb as most lowbies now days are pLed to a higher lvl where they can find there own grps. I feel such sadness at the thought of ur mighty Fin grps not working after patch, then come back and tell me about lvling.

1st of all i never been at Fins pl place.
2nd I can't care less what Kemor wrote about it cause he and GOA are obviously wrong, since almost all the ppl who created a toon and /30 is gone from long time right now.
3rd the % of guys leaving Hibernia (and i mean the core base / old school) is raising terribly.
4th As already said u'd better speak of things u actually know and can have a clue about it.
5th Did u ever had the terrible suspicion that not all u read is true? If not u'd better grow a bit.

point

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Kreig said:
Yes thats true, but i did point out that in the end your the ones who lose out in the end, because if at those times of the day ppl cant get anything to match your perfect grp set-up they dont come back simple as that. Either log or just go afk, thus we all lose out till l8r in the day.

Yes its really good that you Hibs are becoming a lot more RvR orientated but if it kills off any kind of RvR at a certain time of the day because u zerg with 5fgs (like last night) or Run opted and farm soloers. We might as well all retire now zzzzzz
If Albs and Mids don't come to Emain anymore we have completed our goal, we defended our frontier.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Tareregion said:
If Albs and Mids don't come to Emain anymore we have completed our goal, we defended our frontier.

Didnt realise there was any RP guilds in Hib, and we only go emain becuase its the most open layout better than HW with too many trees and better than odins thats too white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom