FAO Eclipse

tilde

One of Freddy's beloved
ToA makes the "1337-kiddies" gankgroups even strong. Best items + highest RA's will equal in high advantage unfortunately. But it sure will be interesting

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, ToA will gimp RvR groups a bit, cos there isn't one way to equip a character anymore. U can't cap everything if you want to have some artifacts aswell. So each character is a bit different.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Just like the old days, before SC and stuff, when characters had personality, and wasnt "just another optimized chanter " or "just another fotm infil/savage" , cause the situation as it is atm, lvl 50 is TOO easy, getting optimized is even easier.

Nothing makes one char different from another.
Bringing TOA on, you have to really work to be uber, not just be PL'd to 50 in a day while u do ur ordering of MP set with full "insert favoured alchemy proc here" and do a SC with all stats capped etc.

Imo only time will tell, whatever them yankee's over in the US say dosen't concern me one bit... they voted Bush up for president.. What kind of people would do that ;<

So ill keep off the stlong whain until ive tried for myselv.

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Lannovar said:
Anyway TOA will sort this out, soon to be gone are the days of 1 grp prawning 4. Bodes better for those of us who dont play 20 hours a day and are rr 9+.

People are saying TOA will kill the game, personally I doubt it, it may kill the opted RVR guilds, but i think a lot of people will agree thats not a bad thing.

Have no worries, eclipse ain't going anywhere, will still be around and more than likely have more whine threads about us than ever post-ToA. :clap:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Jarakin said:
Have no worries, eclipse ain't going anywhere, will still be around and more than likely have more whine threads about us than ever post-ToA. :clap:

i hope for u anyone will still be around in the game to whine then :rolleyes:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Jarakin said:

Good to finally see someone being optimistic about ToA :p

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
U can't cap everything if you want to have some artifacts aswell.

8 artifacts and everything capped but 4 resists save 1 point :(

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Fenster said:
I felt so bad after making you QQ so much that the very next day i made a non-opted group to give the albs a chance :p

http://www.freewebs.com/kmckatt/opted.jpg

I hope this group setup is allowed and meets the strict rules governing afternoon play.

:kissit:

You're RP powerlevelling a Nightshade alt in the group! Farming Albs/Mids with a nearly optimised group!

Disgraceful! :p

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Lannovar said:
If u refer to my previous post i was refering to the fact that we tend to run non opted rvr grps, grp on grp we tend to struggle against the opted l337 kids, anyone else we tend to hold our own. So I was saying that we normally are able to handle a pbae box with 2fgs, im not bragging, just merely pointing out that not all non opted non l337 alb grps are lemmings to be farmed, its just apain that unless you got the right class set up you will struggle 1 on1 (without buffbots too).

I was ultimately referring to Corrans post of the desire to move away from the opted setup.

Anyway TOA will sort this out, soon to be gone are the days of 1 grp prawning 4. Bodes better for those of us who dont play 20 hours a day and are rr 9+.

People are saying TOA will kill the game, personally I doubt it, it may kill the opted RVR guilds, but i think a lot of people will agree thats not a bad thing.

1337 kids ?

"Bodes better for those of us who dont play 20 hours a day and are rr 9+."

Just because you aint high rr you have to whine ? do you think youre cool because youre rr2 or something ?

And if you know anyone that plays 20 hours a day and is rr9, on prydwen, i'd like to know who.

retard :twak:

kr0n

Fledgling Freddie
From 1.68b
- Players will now be able to earn experience from RvR for every artifact. The PvE requirements will still work, allowing players to choose whether to continue following the PvE requirement or to engage in RvR. None of the changes involving the addition of RvR requirements to the artifacts will have any effect on Gaheris players.

So fygg j00 PvE slanz!

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Lannovar said:
If u refer to my previous post i was refering to the fact that we tend to run non opted rvr grps, grp on grp we tend to struggle against the opted l337 kids, anyone else we tend to hold our own. So I was saying that we normally are able to handle a pbae box with 2fgs, im not bragging, just merely pointing out that not all non opted non l337 alb grps are lemmings to be farmed, its just apain that unless you got the right class set up you will struggle 1 on1 (without buffbots too).

I was ultimately referring to Corrans post of the desire to move away from the opted setup.

this is from a non-US guy who played on the US servers
about toa:

"You can expect to spend a good 2 months on artifacts and master levels, if you have the time, so most normal players (those of us with social lives ) are kitting themselves out with a few popular artifacts only, usually just the harpy feather cloak. At the moment, RvR is ruled, on the US servers, by RvR guilds - it's still possible to RvR casually, but harder"

it also appears that those who can play 20 hours each day will be drenched with uberness when they have all artifacts + ML's, while those who dont will spend an eternity on getting that, probably longer then this game will exist...

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
Kahland said:
1337 kids ?

"Bodes better for those of us who dont play 20 hours a day and are rr 9+."

Just because you aint high rr you have to whine ? do you think youre cool because youre rr2 or something ?

And if you know anyone that plays 20 hours a day and is rr9, on prydwen, i'd like to know who.

retard :twak:

Thanks for the constructive criticism, you come to expect certain replies from certain camps. Im not whining cos im not high rr, i would say that i fall somwhere between casual and a regular gamer. If I wanted to be l337 id go join a l337 guild, personally i dont want to, a) because I know the people who i am guilded with and enjoy playing with them b) I wouldnt be able to put in the hours (work/social commitments) c) I dont have the right mentality to be l337 i just enjoy the game. And i dont think im cool :D anyone who does clearly wont be. Perhaps you think you are because you are high rr, I dont know im not passing judgement (unlike some people). So if anyone is cerebrally challenged it certainly isnt me.

Sorry to go off point but I had to respond (and in a manner that he may understand) to that fuckwit retard :p

Back to TOA (again slightly off point), I have a US (hib merlin) a/c granted I havent got TOA mainly due to the fact that I hardly play it now due to the fact im a fully assimilated EU alb, I couldnt be bothered to get it as i know i wouldnt play it being too busy on EU. You have to bear in mind that the way the Yanks play is quite different, this TOA herald of Doom is being blown out of all proportions. People will stop playing, give it time and theyll come back, many people do (not all). Certainly these new ML abilities will bring desiribility to more classes, who perhaps are currently rvr pariahs. Especially with the rvr expansion looming (no doubt this will also be heralded :sic: with much doom) it will give more people more utility in the end game. Credit where credit is due mythic are making attempts to redress the balance whether it will only time will tell. If it aint broke dont fix it...... (I guess mythinc have their tools out atm)

Anyway back to the original point, if you dont want to get zerged dont do to a rvr hotspot ;)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
if you want to be l337 you shouldnt play this game but shooters instead, cuz your l337ness here is based on how much time you spend in the game it has nothing to do with personal speed & reflexes or anything ;p

Credit where credit is due mythic are making attempts to redress the balance whether it will only time will tell. If it aint broke dont fix it...... (I guess mythinc have their tools out atm)

mythic doesnt know jackshit about their own game

hint: TL reports :puke:

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
if you want to be l337 you shouldnt play this game but shooters instead, cuz your l337ness here is based on how much time you spend in the game it has nothing to do with personal speed & reflexes or anything ;p

Its not about a desirability to be l337, personally I enjoy the genre and the fact that the game is non linear. Never enjoyed shooters..to repetitive and ultimately a lack of variety.

Its just a shame that certain classes in all realms are shafted in the end game, what I am hoping is TOA will change this.

Hey I could be wrong, its just an opinion, doesnt mean im right. Some people need to take themselves less seriously.

Zharr

Fledgling Freddie
dear Eclipse ppl can you please stop the RADAR ;-(( you guys play well enough not to need it. somehow you allways come from behind, so odd...

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Zharr said:
dear Eclipse ppl can you please stop the RADAR ;-(( you guys play well enough not to need it. somehow you allways come from behind, so odd...

its called following pets and panning your camera, you noobies should try it some time :kissit:

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
radar? fuck off and come back when ur not a clueless mong.

And fyi my nightshade worked well for that group!!!!!!!!!

Frubly

Fledgling Freddie
We were following you for quite a while you people should look behind more :p

Pio was also giving realy nice scout reports in /gu :)

Oh and please could you not run so fast so we can catch up faster, thanks!

I

Ironica

TBH I was looking and panning all around, checking every tree and foocussing on our backs..
We didn't have a single pet, couse mids have only 2 pet classes! yes ONLY 2!! Ok, ok, hunter has a pet when they want to, but then again, only 2 pet classes.. How many does hib have? lost count here tbh!

So following pets on a savage group? and still ganking them from the back while 2 ppl are looking behind and most others are panning? and saying you come from behind couse you follow non-exidstant pets?

Oh, now its a stealther watching us eh? Hmm must be a fotm ns / ranger to keep up with skald speed + Perma .. phuw wish I had that speed on a stealther

Anyway.. It annoys me you ALWAYS come from the back or from the side.. as soon as we are in LOS we have 1 sec to react against your mezz that always hits just becouse you always come from sides or from the back..

OK, sometimes you come from fromt.. when you do, as soon as you guys get in LOS and we can react.. we R mezzed.. as if you know we come.. and yes.. you know we come straight to you.. why sould you pinpoint your mezz that perfect otherwise :)

Anyway have fun with that radar stuff m8s. Really makes you uber, you want to hear that right? yes.. ECLIPSE ROXX.. Radar makes our groups uber too if we use it.. but we dont.. no, we like to play the game like it should be played. Hope to gank ya another time when your ugleh GP is down, nd your mocs, couse you just slayed Mael or PE right before we come at ya.. what you know, so still just after any battle you still know we are inc and mezz us on loc :) sweet camera panning you have ... ..

Now flame me if you like.. :flame: I dont care.. this is just how I have seen you guys latele..

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Here's me thinking FH couldn't get any worse than BW ever was. :D

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Quite classic tbh :clap: Keep up the whining and accusations, its really making me laugh irl! You ---> :wij: <--- Us

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
rofl what a twat.

If it's the fight I'm thinking of mids went through amg after our gg had gone through I was at amg said mids inc behind you from amg going via grannies.

QQ more plz it really is entertaining

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Jarakin said:
You ---> :wij: <--- Us

You admiting your gay and homosexual... Cool wonder what other battys will come out of the closet.

Frubly

Fledgling Freddie
Ironica said:
TBH I was looking and panning all around, checking every tree and foocussing on our backs..

Tip: Spend less time looking at trees and more time looking for enemys :rolleyes:

Ironica said:
Oh, now its a stealther watching us eh? Hmm must be a fotm ns / ranger to keep up with skald speed + Perma .. phuw wish I had that speed on a stealther

Tip: "Scouts" do not need to follow to give information eg:

[guild]Pioja: "fg mids heading from amg towards apk"

From this I could predict you are going to the apk :rolleyes:

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Kreig said:
You admiting your gay and homosexual... Cool wonder what other battys will come out of the closet.

Just bitter that we had our wicked way with you then discarded you as you were shite. keke :m00:

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Ironica said:
We didn't have a single pet, couse mids have only 2 pet classes! yes ONLY 2!! Ok, ok, hunter has a pet when they want to, but then again, only 2 pet classes.. How many does hib have? lost count here tbh!

-druid
-enchanter
edit: oh wait, animist! \o/ u see them lots too! :D
2 pet classes. u have trouble counting to two? or do you count mentalists too? yes, you see them lots of times in RvR :m00:

U got pwned by Eclipse tbh, they outskill u so stop QQing

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Jarakin said:
Just bitter that we had our wicked way with you then discarded you as you were shite. keke :m00:

/evade

U did nothing of the sort tbh my stealth is too good for your hib eyes. Perhaps you got my /rude spams mixed up as the wrong kind of rude ie the queer type :p

"If thats you bag baby" you stick to x breeding luris and firbys.

PS u all smell of wee :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom