FAO Eclipse

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Kreig said:
/evade

U did nothing of the sort tbh my stealth is too good for your hib eyes. Perhaps you got my /rude spams mixed up as the wrong kind of rude ie the queer type :p

"If thats you bag baby" you stick to x breeding luris and firbys.

PS u all smell of wee :touch:

You started this thread as you had a n00by hissy fit as you were pwned by us. Just a friendly reminder. :flame:

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Jarakin said:
You started this thread as you had a n00by hissy fit as you were pwned by us. Just a friendly reminder. :flame:

Yes i did start this thread, but it wasnt w/o good cause tho. 2nites demonstration by you hibs was really fun for us albs, Lucky for me i was taking some of my own advice and playing my inf. But im sure the other albs really apreciated ur 3fg - 4fg stlong zerg wish i had screenied it tbh. Ecilpse 1fg NP 2fgs (dudes all in blue cloaks?) and some Serverance w00t.

And if you say you werent running together, thats a silly lie because u were all within such close runing proximity that you could easy help each other out that no alb force had a chance.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
NP wear orange 2fg Blues is HDS and then there was sev too.

How exactly do you expect 5fg of hibs not to run near each other in the same rvr zone?

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Kreig said:
Yes i did start this thread, but it wasnt w/o good cause tho. 2nites demonstration by you hibs was really fun for us albs, Lucky for me i was taking some of my own advice and playing my inf. But im sure the other albs really apreciated ur 3fg - 4fg stlong zerg wish i had screenied it tbh. Ecilpse 1fg NP 2fgs (dudes all in blue cloaks?) and some Serverance w00t.

And if you say you werent running together, thats a silly lie because u were all within such close runing proximity that you could easy help each other out that no alb force had a chance.

You're so clueless its making me shed tears from laughter. :kissit:

And NP wear green now btw pio ;p

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Pio said:
NP wear orange 2fg Blues is HDS and then there was sev too.

How exactly do you expect 5fg of hibs not to run near each other in the same rvr zone?

I dont think that at all , but the thing is tho its wasnt exactly needed really was it not like Mids were zerging as they were in HWs taking keeps or Albs for that mater. So you go and zerg till emain is dead.

GG

Zharr

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
-druid
-enchanter
edit: oh wait, animist! \o/ u see them lots too! :D
2 pet classes. u have trouble counting to two? or do you count mentalists too? yes, you see them lots of times in RvR :m00:

U got pwned by Eclipse tbh, they outskill u so stop QQing

2 dr00d 2 chanters is 4 pets in a fg O_O
givf Shroom rvr groups ! :clap:

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Jarakin said:
You're so clueless its making me shed tears from laughter. :kissit:

And NP wear green now btw pio ;p

Why because i cba to keep track of who wears what colors... tis what guild emblems are for... and cba clicking members till i reconise a name.

If that was the case half the mids you see on sight are all the same - Savages in black very differential :(

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Zharr said:
2 dr00d 2 chanters is 4 pets in a fg O_O
givf Shroom rvr groups ! :clap:
he asked for how many classes had a pet, not how many people in an hibernian group have pets.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
CstasY said:
Hibs are so Overpopulated :eek:

Exactly, tis why that Hib plea for /level 30 back is completely obserd and laughable.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
CstasY said:
I was being sarcastic.. :m00:

Mayb you were Lucias but hibs are more active per Percent per Person then the other realms. Yet some idiots still want teh /lvl 30 back.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
So how come u needed to Zerg? Or were u too borred of farming rps from none fotm grps in the day time?

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
You all got owned, multiple times.
Noone uses radar. (xcept that necro that always camps apk)
You all suck.
This thread sucks.
I'm a hobbit irl.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Loch said:
just blame SotL, seems to be your sorta thing ;o

Doesnt matter Loch i still have the chat logs from when sotl were being assholes 2 Vayasen, so dont worry i know the truth.

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Who the hell are you anyway Kreig? Someone from animus or kupo flux? :<

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
i think it's that infiltrator that killed greys in df all day long :m00:

that's where he got his all knowing expertise about RvR and guilds from :wub:

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Kawaii said:
i think it's that infiltrator that killed greys in df all day long :m00:

that's where he got his all knowing expertise about RvR and guilds from :wub:

LoL thats so knew... Not. Besides if all the yellows > Greens are dead why not kill the Greys they are enemys after all. Hib logic.. Go figure :eek:

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
p0x said:
Who the hell are you anyway Kreig? Someone from animus or kupo flux? :<

Some 1 who's been playing from release, dunno what relavance that question has really.

Besides what do Kupo Flux or Animus have to do with anything? & FYI Kupo Flux are a great bunch of ppl.

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
Kreig said:
Do u find it fun to camp df farming a few grey groups trying to xp and the odd fool yellow con?

Logged on daoc just after mid day and trying to get some xp, had just found a group and its all quite fun. Hits about 4pm and there's this purple con stealther running about, theres nothing wrong with that but when you're only lv20 and hardly any 50's around VS the purple con inf takes the fun out of the game.

Gets to the point now where ppl just sit at the entrance of df and say " No point going to xp, we'll just get ganked, lets just w8 till he goes away." Tbh what more can you do, A) Sit it out till they get borred, B) Hope they sucide or go some place else, C) Go some place else only to get worse xp than you would get, after your realm opened df D) Log on your lv50 and join an opted group at 4pm!

tbh? :D

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Kawaii said:

Nice edit shame theres a difference which you obviously fail to see. For one you have twisted the argument away from the real point. So i could reply to that but theres not much point, as that discusion is well over a year old.

I didnt realise Hib was so far behind in the stake of things. Do u guys still drive horse and carts while chewing straw?

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
nah we got porters in our housing zone now :bazbeer:

thing is you're a bit hypocritical saying opted groups spoil your fun, because you can't make one. while you well realise you spoil someones fun while ganking them in df.

you dont mind 'cause theyre enemies afterall and you think it's fun

so why should we mind running an opted group when we can because we can have some fun?

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
GIVE IT A REST YOU WHINING FUCK.

We don't care cry some more and some more all your doing is making yourself look like a right fucking tit which I'm sure we already know by now so stfu jesus go get a life instead of flaming on this thread 24/7

YOU LOST YOU SUCK WE DONT CARE BI BI

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
well aye it was quite boring and we did have a strong and high RR crew about. We even sat in DC for 45 minutes waiting for the Alb zerg to come out :(

Thought you quit. or are you playing under a different guise now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom