FAO Eclipse

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Gahn said:
1st of all i never been at Fins pl place.
2nd I can't care less what Kemor wrote about it cause he and GOA are obviously wrong, since almost all the ppl who created a toon and /30 is gone from long time right now.
3rd the % of guys leaving Hibernia (and i mean the core base / old school) is raising terribly.
4th As already said u'd better speak of things u actually know and can have a clue about it.
5th Did u ever had the terrible suspicion that not all u read is true? If not u'd better grow a bit.

point

The difference is that we cant really change what GOA think or believe, so at best we just have to accept there judgement and ruling whether its just or not.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
bah

Kreig said:
The difference is that we cant really change what GOA think or believe, so at best we just have to accept there judgement and ruling whether its just or not.

This wont means that i wont say my opinion nor stop me from say they are clueless about the 50% things they do. This is called Freedom of Speech.

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Kreig said:
Yes thats true, but i did point out that in the end your the ones who lose out in the end, because if at those times of the day ppl cant get anything to match your perfect grp set-up they dont come back simple as that. Either log or just go afk, thus we all lose out till l8r in the day.

Yes its really good that you Hibs are becoming a lot more RvR orientated but if it kills off any kind of RvR at a certain time of the day because u zerg with 5fgs (like last night) or Run opted and farm soloers. We might as well all retire now zzzzzz

Lol. You dont believe in that yourself. Sooooo many times i (just like EVERY other player in this game) got zerg since the release of the game. And no matter the time of the day, i still return.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Gahn said:
This wont means that i wont say my opinion nor stop me from say they are clueless about the 50% things they do. This is called Freedom of Speech.

Really i didnt know theer was such a thing as Freedom of Speak, i thought there was a global comunism act. Yes we all know goa + mythic havent a clue at times but we can do sweet fa about it.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Kreig said:
Didnt realise there was any RP guilds in Hib, and we only go emain becuase its the most open layout better than HW with too many trees and better than odins thats too white.
who mentions roleplaying? look it up in the manual, says something about defending a frontier iirc :eek:

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Leleith said:
Lol. You dont believe in that yourself. Sooooo many times i (just like EVERY other player in this game) got zerg since the release of the game. And no matter the time of the day, i still return.

I do believe in that myself, which is why on the day i originally posted i died once then decided it was pointless going back out again till there were more ppl about. There is a difference when you get zerged by random grps or Zerged by elite grps, the 1st type you know when you go back you have a chance and its not hopelessly sucidal.

Afk @ Pk or Log 4tehwin.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Kreig said:
Yes thats true, but i did point out that in the end your the ones who lose out in the end, because if at those times of the day ppl cant get anything to match your perfect grp set-up they dont come back simple as that. Either log or just go afk, thus we all lose out till l8r in the day.

Yes its really good that you Hibs are becoming a lot more RvR orientated but if it kills off any kind of RvR at a certain time of the day because u zerg with 5fgs (like last night) or Run opted and farm soloers. We might as well all retire now zzzzzz

Hold on, you mustn't be on Prydwen long... and must be blind as well.

Take a look at Duskwave and search for Midget Mafia, Everlast, Maelstrom and Bad Omen, you'll find they are Mid guilds. And take a look for Public Enemies, Servants of the Lake (well... maybe a year ago anyway), Forgotten Legends and you'll see they are listed under Albion.

So not only Hib runs opted groups.

Also, the fact that we (HDS) got ran over by 5fg of mids in Pennines on Thursday night and 4fg of Albs constantly last weekend would also imply that not only Hibs run multiple groups in the same frontier.

So, where's your argument now, eh? ;)

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
VidX said:
Also, the fact that we (HDS) got ran over by 5fg of mids in Pennines on Thursday night and 4fg of Albs constantly last weekend would also imply that not only Hibs run multiple groups in the same frontier.

So, where's your argument now, eh? ;)

Slow i see then... Thursday night + Friday night mids RR alb, need i say more?
Read the whole thing if you have an opinion of the subject mater, yes there is lots of pages, but it wasnt a discusion about realms running multiple grps in the same frontier.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
When are you due to go back into care m8?

If you want I can give them a ring see if they will take you back early?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Silly and pointless thread.

My first post sums up all the replies, i was right wasn't i?xD

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Kreig said:
You obviously didnt read Khemors report as to why the /lvl 30 was taken away. Go read it then consider you post. Btw its the same for alb as most lowbies now days are pLed to a higher lvl where they can find there own grps. I feel such sadness at the thought of ur mighty Fin grps not working after patch, then come back and tell me about lvling.

What you apparently don't know is that focus pulling at fins are still gonna work just fine after patch so no thanks won't come back and tell you about lvling, not that we didn't lvl before focus pulling started though....

Oh and grats Latino on dinging rr10, was good thing we had all these random albs to farm in uber opted grps all the time of the day so we could get those last rps fast imo!

Special thanks to random albs for help with that, thanks Kreig and company.

pharvar safari

Fledgling Freddie
que pasa pendechos!!!
muerto cabrones irl!!

JA!!!jajJ!Aj!AJaJ!AJa xDDDD!

jUaSjUASjjuUASjuAsj

zzz. mmk

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
AMAGAWD a 160 post whine about eclipse when there was only 2 eclipse in the group at that time. This is getting silly really.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
Kreig said:
Oh yea do u know how hard it is to get a decent cleric? Actually any cleric? Let alone a reliable one .

the way clerics is treated in albion I don´t find that hard to believe.

one of the main reasons for me moving to mid was that no matter what I tried it was completely impossible for my cleric to get any sort of group (except level 40-45 exp groups in avalon)

being a 50 cleric and being told no to RvR because you´re of low RR ot don´t have SC'ed armor or being told no to epic hunts because you aren´t BB specced REALLY takes the piss!

if you want decent clerics TREAT THE ONES YOU HAVE PROPERLY!

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Oh if only ppl were able to make a grp to play daoc like back then, might be fun again :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom