This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Face vs Starbuck!

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by ]AC[dRuM, Jan 11, 2004.

1. ]AC[dRuM

]AC[dRuM Fledgling Freddie

If Face from the A Team and Starbuck from Battle Star Galactica had a punch up who would win!?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dysfunction

dysfunction FH is my second home FH Subscriber

The guy who knocks the other guy out first

3. the_hermit

the_hermit Fledgling Freddie

Which ever has the biggest gun, which you'd assume to be the chap from Battlestar, considering they have lasers....

Of course - Face and his mates would probably off him through strength in numbers. And a funky sooped up truck with a cannon that fails to actually shoot anyone! :D

4. babs

babs Can't get enough of FH

Face would've just buggered off in a swanky car with some woman while Starbuck was banging Muffit.

5. Aoln

Aoln Guest

Both would die :|

6. Ch3tan

Ch3tan I aer teh win!!

Dirk Benedict is god! Interviewd on channel 4 this morning, hardly looks 20 years older than when he did A-team.

Of course his natural charm would diffuse the situation, and then both his roles would go off on the pull :p

7. Tom

Tom FH is my second home

There would be a cataclysmic explosion, followed quickly by the end of the universe.

8. tjdrico

tjdrico Regular Freddie

If it actually got as far as blows, Face would probably win. Why? Well, on the face of it (heh, pun), Face was just a pretty boy whilst Starbuck was actually the sort to get his hands dirty. However, I reckon Face is a bit of an American Psycho and beneath his take-home-to-meet-your-mum exterior is a raging sociopath.

9. Wazzerphuk

Wazzerphuk FH is my second home

Face.

All else fails he got Mr T on his side, foo'.

10. raw

raw One of Freddy's beloved

Face would sit and watch Mr T destroy them all :D

11. Rubric

Rubric Part of the furniture

Face has more punch up experience. He would wouldnt he? Would you fancy punching a Cylon? Maybe there should be a number of trials to decide the winner. A driving competion a pilotiing competition, a shooting competition, some classic fisticuffs competition & a pulling competition like the ones young lads have in Ibiza.

12. Whipped

Whipped Part of the furniture

Muffit was a chimp!