WTF? China Vs. India

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Kicking off now isn't it? China just brought in artillery now too.... this isn't going to end well.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Dailyfail link like but meh

43 Chinese Soldiers dead and 20 Indian Soldiers so far (that's what lead to them rolling Artillery out)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I read that they were not allowed guns so used stones and bats/bits of wood with nails in them to have a go at each other.

This year is just fucking mental.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I read that they were not allowed guns so used stones and bats/bits of wood with nails in them to have a go at each other.

This year is just fucking mental.

They were impaling each other on iron rods I read and yes, this year well and truly has lost the fucking plot.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
These scuffles have been going on for 60 years. Never usually amounts to much, a lot of words, the occasional death, and then peters out. Was in Delhi in March and was surprised when how much China came up in talks with their Govt regards a B777 VIP aircraft for Mohdi. Nothing about Pakistan, just China.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
These scuffles have been going on for 60 years. Never usually amounts to much, a lot of words, the occasional death, and then peters out. Was in Delhi in March and was surprised when how much China came up in talks with their Govt regards a B777 VIP aircraft for Mohdi. Nothing about Pakistan, just China.

India has regarded China as Pakistan's puppet master for a long time now, and is getting (probably rightly) paranoid about China creating a whole trade system with the Belt & Road scheme that isolates India.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom