Face vs Starbuck!

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
If Face from the A Team and Starbuck from Battle Star Galactica had a punch up who would win!?

starbuck4_t.jpg

face.gif

the_hermit

Fledgling Freddie
Which ever has the biggest gun, which you'd assume to be the chap from Battlestar, considering they have lasers....

Of course - Face and his mates would probably off him through strength in numbers. And a funky sooped up truck with a cannon that fails to actually shoot anyone! :D

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Face would've just buggered off in a swanky car with some woman while Starbuck was banging Muffit.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Dirk Benedict is god! Interviewd on channel 4 this morning, hardly looks 20 years older than when he did A-team.

Of course his natural charm would diffuse the situation, and then both his roles would go off on the pull :p

Tom

I am a FH squatter
There would be a cataclysmic explosion, followed quickly by the end of the universe.

tjdrico

Loyal Freddie
If it actually got as far as blows, Face would probably win. Why? Well, on the face of it (heh, pun), Face was just a pretty boy whilst Starbuck was actually the sort to get his hands dirty. However, I reckon Face is a bit of an American Psycho and beneath his take-home-to-meet-your-mum exterior is a raging sociopath.

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
Face would sit and watch Mr T destroy them all :D

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Face has more punch up experience. He would wouldnt he? Would you fancy punching a Cylon? Maybe there should be a number of trials to decide the winner. A driving competion a pilotiing competition, a shooting competition, some classic fisticuffs competition & a pulling competition like the ones young lads have in Ibiza.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
babs said:
Face would've just buggered off in a swanky car with some woman while Starbuck was banging Muffit.
Muffit was a chimp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom