Film Batman vs Superman

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
there were some good things in this however, they were completely outweighed by the bad. Do NOT waste your money!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I've not heard a decent review from anyone. I shall avoid.

Yoni

It was the biggest dissapointment I've had at the cinema since Hugo....

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Hearing different reviews...some people say they love it, kids especially.
I guess Deadpool is the way forward for suprheroes now.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Looked shit as soon as I heard who the director would be. Zac Snyder hasn't made a good film yet.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well I like Dawn of the Dead, I like Watchmen, and I like 300. And I enjoyed Man of Steel too. I might give this one a miss though. And personally, I think Deadpool is very overrated.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Well I like Dawn of the Dead, I like Watchmen, and I like 300. And I enjoyed Man of Steel too. I might give this one a miss though. And personally, I think Deadpool is very overrated.

Deadpool is a few giggles, maybe not worth the cinema, but if you have the time to spare. But still, why not see the movie and then make your personal opinion instead of relying on a bunch of reviewers?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Cause maybe he doesnt want togive the movie makers cash for a shit film?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Haven't seen the movie but the entire concept seems totally flawed at the outset.

Why would batman fight superman anyway? They're both forces forces forces for good. Superman has almost god-like powers compared to any human.

Man of Steel was excellent. This film sounds silly.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'm also reading that there's a 3 hour+ director's cut coming out on Blu Ray in July, that apparently may be a lot better than the cinematic release. So I'll wait for that.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Haven't seen the movie but the entire concept seems totally flawed at the outset.

Why would batman fight superman anyway? They're both forces forces forces for good. Superman has almost god-like powers compared to any human.

Man of Steel was excellent. This film sounds silly.
I agree. Too good forces and one super human only gonna be one winner but the idea they would be combative is stupid

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I appreciate @Yoni wasn't impressed but she's seen it. There seems to be a lot of negativity for something you've not seen, I liked Man of Steel and I think Cavil makes a good Superman. I'm not writing it off because I've not seen it

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I don't understand why people are being berated and called idiots for going to see it. Perish the thought they should want to form their own opinions.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Seriously they could knock out Hermione does Hogwarts, the critics would slam it's 70 kitsch, but still take a billion at the box office.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
I thought it was ok, nowhere near as bad as people making out, each to their own :)

Yoni

If you want to see it, see it. I am easily pleased at the cinema... ie if I feel I have had a couple of hours of enjoyment generally I will leave with a smile on my face... I didn't feel that way and weirdly Kris who likes most things DC and Marvel related slammed it harder than I. Knowing most... Not all, are skeptical about superhero films I thought I would save some of you the cost :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Thought about taking the boy but decided against it due to many poor reviews including this. Will watch it with him on Netflix / Amazon Prime one day to not encourage studios to produce crud.

Yoni

I agree. Too good forces and one super human only gonna be one winner but the idea they would be combative is stupid
It isn't as stupid as you think... In source material Batman and Superman have gone up against each other... The problem for me was in some of the writing ie interpretation of source material and the worst editing ever, so @Tom maybe correct. I am just praying that the writers and editors do a better job of Suicide Squad.

Lethul

FH is my second home
I have not seen a lot of superhero movies, but from the comics I have seen Batman wouldn't stand any chance at all.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Read Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller.

Then the whole superman v batman is stupid argument will die. And you'll read one of the best graphic novels ever.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Read Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller.

Then the whole superman v batman is stupid argument will die. And you'll read one of the best graphic novels ever.

Isn't it just some bollocks about man standing together against a "god" ?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Dark Knight Returns? Nah. It's nothing to do with that at all. It's fooking great. :)

Not sure about this film tho. Probably...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

No. The whole aesthetic of this film riffs on DKR, but the storyline is very different (in DKR Superman is basically a government stooge, which is why they end up fighting; ironically more like the plot of Captain America: Civil War).

I was going to go and see this sometime this week, but I don't think I'll bother. TBH comments coming from the director himself were putting me off anyway; I don't actually think he has a clue about DC comics and is trying to create something "adult" from Superman, which will always be a mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom