Eve Online

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I have two 70m+, one 50m+ and one 40m+ char

For me, the game simply took too much time. There is too much waiting. Waiting for fleet to form, waiting at gates, waiting in station, waiting at JB, waiting in POS shields, waiting for allies, waiting for targets

Think I spent half the time ingame just waiting for other people or for action to happen.

Marc

FH is my second home
Winter is coming..sweet!

Whos gonna get theirs first? DRF or Northern Coalition(DOT)/Raiden?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
If i ever resub in EvE it will be to join a war deccing corp getting easy kills and having a laugh

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Empire wars is just plain boring. Dock-undock games is not fun

Punishment

Resident Freddy
did i ever tell you guys about the time i alt tabbed a mammoth on autopilot across 20 highsec systems with a curse ishtar dramiel and moa in its cargo bay and fits lulz (in cargo containers), guess what some gimp in an apoc with 1400mm artys got everything but the dramiel ..... ooooooooof :(

Almost as bad as the time i was moving 7bn of stuff out of a wh near tama and i lost a set of +5's +4's +150m of pvp implants and a can i forgot about timer on temporary jetcan inside the pos in the wh, with 2bn isk of shit ..... oh eve you so crazy :(

Marc

FH is my second home
Goons + PL hotdropping the CCP fleet with titans and Supercaps, that the high sec carebears were engaging was hilarious. Loads of tears from the high sec dudes.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I've ferried billions of isk in faction ships and mods for other members when evaccing space etc
That's not very EvE:ish of you! Shame on you! :)

You need to be more EvE.....il...... *cough*

Marc

FH is my second home
The CFC Invasion of the north to begin End of December. As it Stands, Goons,F-Con, Fidelas, Black Mark, Razor, Convicted, Spacemonkeys, Gents and Test all to participate and take on the Russians/Raiden

Test have recently Blued Pandemic Legion and Northern Coalition. It remains to be seen whether Test will turn on the CFC

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Read something about shadow of xxxdeathxxx is -10 vs solar fleet aswell? Russian politickering gone wrong?

Marc

FH is my second home
Wow!

An unbelievable show of force from the CFC (Clusterfuck coalition) last night has the rest of nulsec shitting themselves. We are about to go to war with White Noise. Just close to 2000 people tuned in to Mitanni's speech before getting into fleets to kick things off. The plan is for Goons,Bdeal,TNT and Fcon to hit white noise in branch, while ourselves (LAWN), Test, Gents and Convicted will be hitting White Noise in Vale. Last night across branch we SBU'd over 20 systems and Reinforced close to 20 CSAA's. Northern Coalition and Pandemic Legion, whilst staying out of the war, have turned over 3 stations for us to use as staging points close to Vale. As usual, Rydis will be sky marshal for the campaign. White Noise didnt even see it comming and were totally unprepared for it. Subcap fleets totalled 1600 pilots whilst we had over 200 supercaps and titans on the field.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Clusterfuck indeed...

What is the goal of the invasion? More space? Or just luls against the russians

Marc

FH is my second home
The Invasion is all about Tech. Unlike the old NC, Goonswarms doctrine is simple. If there is a Tech Moon in one of your systems, its yours. Morsus Mihi used to keep everyones tech for themselves.

http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/Verite/influence.png

As you can see, White Noise has Branch and Vale. The plan is for Test Alliance Please Ignore to inhabit Branch, whilst Vale will be inhabited by one of the cluster fuck alliances, probablly someone like Convicted or even Razor. Because Northern Coalition (who have been -5/-10 to us) have offered to turn over 2 stations to use to stage from, I can see their space being safe from an invasion, but given the history between Raiden (BoB) and goons, I can see us taking their space too. The russians are also on the verge of all out war between themselves and again, given the history between Goons and xxxLODxxx, goons have said, once Branch and Vale fall, we will enter the war on the side of xxxLODxxx who are currently fighting Solar Fleet/IRC

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I've been away from the game for a year. Can't recognise half of the alliances on the map

So is the idea of goonswarm to install pets in branch and vale? And essentially give away tech goo?

Personally I grew tired of the all-nighters triple logging 3 dreads, to shoot a POS. Insanely boring stuff.

Marc

FH is my second home
Considering, USTZ is the CFC's dominant timezone, a CFC fleet lead by renowned shit talker, DaBigRedBoat has just finished laying the smack down on a combined White Noise/Red Alliance/Raiden fleet. 600 v 600 and we killed 300 of their ships for a loss of about 50 ships.

Different year, same result. Goons smacking Band of Brothers (Raiden) around.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
One of the big mistakes of EVE was to take focus away from spaceships and introduce captains quarters and clothing.

Especially funny since it's a tech demo for the World of Darkness MMO, which now have been put on hold indefinitely.

We'll see how well DUST514 fares, which I think is a great idea. But eventually might flop because it's a PS3 exclusive (and not PC). With the majority of players getting bored after 3 months, when a new CoD game comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom