Eve Online

Tilda

Jesus christ. Silverhood, please tell me you were involved in that fight.

So finally, the CFC pull a proper CTA. I have no idea on the total pilots but we must have had over 1800 across various fleets. Vily was there with his 200 hero bombers, close to 3 full fleets of megathrons, 2 fleets of random ships, a FULL fleet of tackle and of course, the true heros, a full 225 man fleet of brave newbies in their fuck you fleet celestias. Black Legion were there to help and the fight was on. The dogpile coalition had slightly less, probably around 1500 but had a slowcat carrier fleet of around 150. Close to 10k were watching on the live feed.

Vily and his bombers kick off by decimating a dominix fleet with a perfectly timed bombing run and the newbies were locking down the dogpile coalition. PL said it was taking them close to 5 minutes to lock us due to the newbies and Ti Di. Dogpile battleships were falling by the wayside with them reshipping and flying straight back into the dumpster. This was going on for hours then the shout came across comms "TEST CAPITAL FLEET BUBBLED". 150 carriers bubbled with no where to go. Carriers start exploding and we are looking at decimating every single one of them until....the server crashed! Balls! Anyway, that was such an intense fight and now im knackered after only getting 3 hours sleep :(

That sounds cool. Marc, hit me with your SA name please so I can be a hero and tackle for the goons!
Are there any videos of it?

Tilda

Failing so bad, went to suicide my capsule, have now exceeded my clone - so think i'll lose skill points and implants.
Also hadn't insured ship so lost a lot there.
Derp derp! Lesson learned! :D

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
This is what happens when you are fed a ton of ISK, you get careless since so many more options open up

Tilda

tbh its not carelessness, its noobieness, just not realising that insurance and clones are something you *absolutely must* do before doing anything.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Jesus christ. Silverhood, please tell me you were involved in that fight.

So finally, the CFC pull a proper CTA. I have no idea on the total pilots but we must have had over 1800 across various fleets. Vily was there with his 200 hero bombers, close to 3 full fleets of megathrons, 2 fleets of random ships, a FULL fleet of tackle and of course, the true heros, a full 225 man fleet of brave newbies in their fuck you fleet celestias. Black Legion were there to help and the fight was on. The dogpile coalition had slightly less, probably around 1500 but had a slowcat carrier fleet of around 150. Close to 10k were watching on the live feed.

Vily and his bombers kick off by decimating a dominix fleet with a perfectly timed bombing run and the newbies were locking down the dogpile coalition. PL said it was taking them close to 5 minutes to lock us due to the newbies and Ti Di. Dogpile battleships were falling by the wayside with them reshipping and flying straight back into the dumpster. This was going on for hours then the shout came across comms "TEST CAPITAL FLEET BUBBLED". 150 carriers bubbled with no where to go. Carriers start exploding and we are looking at decimating every single one of them until....the server crashed! Balls! Anyway, that was such an intense fight and now im knackered after only getting 3 hours sleep :(

Yeah, I was there, I finished work and logged in, heard caps tackled, my CEO tells me to bring a sabre... I beat two gatecamps, had to spend 5 mins dueling a Stiletto, get in system, almost die to a BL Tornado, but finally get in close, and spend 2 hours dropping bubbles.

TNT bomber kills me and a bunch of other blue tackle (what a turd!).... I get podded, and join a reinforcement Baltec Fleet in my Megathron, get in system, join Suas fleet, and we are murdering rokhs left right and center when node goes down :(

Tilda

This excites me so much. Can't wait to finish my exams and be a tackle or logi hero! :D
Marc, I've trained up the goon tackling skills, can you give me a list of things I need for Logis?

Tilda

tbh, been doing 14 hr days of revision. Will be back on daoc and eve properly after finals (1 week!)

Marc

FH is my second home
Tilda. I'm in bat country which has nothing to do with the sa forums. I'm struggling to get you in to bat country at the mo as you are a newbie. I'm not that well known within bat country to get you an invite. Silverhood, can you get him into exe? Tilda, exe are part of the cfc so you would be flying with goons and share all their comms etc.

Marc

FH is my second home
Another awesome fight yesterDay. Test etc were welcomed to the ownzone with open arms. Will write a battle report tomorrow.

Marc

FH is my second home
And lookS like Vee just deep throated a load of retirement club to the tune of about 60b. The cfc are on a bit of a high at the moment. I'd say around 600b of losses for the dogpile coalition in 4 days

SilverHood

FH is my second home
And lookS like Vee just deep throated a load of retirement club to the tune of about 60b. The cfc are on a bit of a high at the moment. I'd say around 600b of losses for the dogpile coalition in 4 days

Ah man, every time I go north, the enemy stands down
I'll try to get him into my corp, it should be no problem, we have a 70/20/10 EU / US / AU split at the moment, so plenty of company.

Marc

FH is my second home
Yeah I didn't bother going north for the exact same reason. PL just lost 10 supercaps including a revenant worth 280b to black legion haha

Marc

FH is my second home
thelazamo.png

This sums up what happened Saturday.

So word comes out that N3 have a gila fleet out and about. One of our newbie FCs forms a wolf fleet. Despite knowing he has no chance he declares "fuck it, lets do it" and goes after the gila fleet. The gila fleet start tearing his fleet apart so he bails. At this point, senior FC Laz pings for megathrons. I wasnt sure if I could be arsed but decided to x up and get in fleet. We bridge into the enemy whos gilas quickly bug out but we are faced with various other hostiles. At the time we were one full fleet of Megathrons with scattered tackle and logistics. Hostile numbers were quickly rising, we were pinned down on grid with hostiles comming at us from all directions and we had no where to go. I think at this point we had around 220 and dogpile coaltion easily had 500. Literally every direction the hostiles were shooting us from. Next thing, im yellow boxed. My armor was about to go before I finally caught reps. Sweet. Now for some reason, we are killing hostiles with minimal losses from our side. This went on for a good hour with pings going out for someone to come save us. It truly was an Alamo situation. I can only put it down to the superior FC skills of Laz and hero logistics that kept us alive. It soon became clear we were out numbered and out gunned by about 3-1 but still, we held the field and fought like lions, with pings going out on jabber begging for support and extraction.

Then word got out. Vee has logged on. Yes, saviour of all things CFC. Vee quickly filled a second megathron fleet and raced to the action whilst at the same time, one of our mid level FCs managed to get best part of a full fuck you fleet. Relief was on its way, we may get out of this alive, but still, hostiles are pouring into the system. Then even more relief, Vily has logged on. Sweet, a 3rd Megathronn fleet is filling up. They soon hit the action and now its on motherfucker. 3 fleets of megathrons and a fuckyoufleet. The tide was turning. Then SUAS logs on and a 4th megathron fleet is forming but was told to stand down as we didnt need him. Suffice to say with Vee, Laz and Vily on field at the helm of 600 Megathrons, the dogpile coalition was annihiliated.

What a rush. I bet Laz is still feeling the effects of that fight. For over an hour we were stuck on field against over whelming odds but thanks to our Logi and Laz FCing the majority of our fleet got out alive.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Yeah I didn't bother going north for the exact same reason. PL just lost 10 supercaps including a revenant worth 280b to black legion haha

Here's the kill:

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=18611012

Never even heard of the hull before

Here's the bonuses. Fewer fighters/fighter-bombers than normal SC?

Special Ability:
100% bonus to fighter, fighter-bomber damage and hitpoints

Amarr Carrier Skill Bonuses:
10% bonus to fighter and fighter-bomber max velocity per level
Can fit 1 additional Warfare Link module per level

Caldari Carrier Skill Bonuses:
50% bonus to Capital Energy and Shield transfer range per level
Can deploy 1 additional Fighters or Fighter Bombers or Drones per level

Role Bonuses:
99% reduction in CPU need for Warfare Link modules
Can fit Projected Electronic Counter Measures
200% bonus to Fighter or Fighter Bomber control range
Immune to all forms of Electronic Warfare

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
The BPC only drops in low sec incursions. I think it has double number of fighter / bombers compared to a normal SC.

Well the damage bonus is huge, but the carrier skill bonus for racial SC's give +3 fighter/bomber per level

In that faction SC only caldari skill gives +1 fighter/bomber

Poag

m00?
Pondering returning to EvE. probably get back in with GSF and join the FUF's.

Also been informed of a fairly cool goon tool thats effectively evemon but goon'd....do love goons for that :)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I'm working late shift this week and I have soccer games Friday and Saturday morning, so wont be online until late Saturday afternoon, but should be on early Sunday. I've sent you a mail in game, drop into our public channel, the corp directors will ask you some questions and ask for you api key, and you should be all set.

Before you come join the grand adventure, someone will need to talk you through some critical mechanics of null sec space such as setting up overview properly, interdiction / drag bubbles, intel channels, directional scanner etc.

Also, if you cant fly them yet, buy skills for all races frigates and small guns.

Marc

FH is my second home
Silver. I've already sent tilda a pm detailing some basics for null. I will give him so more info today

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Absolutely the best time tonight did drunk eve uni patrol, killed 500mil and lost like 20mil in ships.

Marc

FH is my second home
Fountain is ours.

No one can stop the CFC war machine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom