ST^ said:
SUMMER 2004 WANT THEIR LINK BACK ROFL LLOLOOOolololoLololo

hypocritical bastard

is this more then 3 days old?

shut the fuck up then will ya?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
it may not be older than 3 days, but its already been posted several times and isnt that funny anyway

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Well I thought it was fucking hilarious!*

*may not be true

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
silly "function" for silly people playing a silly game.

todays word: silly

yesterday .. and pretty much every day before this ones word: retard

Marc

FH is my second home
Arnor said:
because i dont have a reason to, why dont you shut the fuck up?

Is being an attention seeking prick not a good enough reason for you?

Ok i will shut up now, i suggest you do the same and go back to using one of your irc arse puppets to do your talking for you.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Arnor said:
is this more then 3 days old?

shut the fuck up then will ya?

It was posted on this very forum, this very section, already. Age is not important.

Maybe now I should come up with some brilliantly hilarious retort, like uhh... "bitter much?"

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
ST^ said:
It was posted on this very forum, this very section, already. Age is not important.

Maybe now I should come up with some brilliantly hilarious retort, like uhh... "bitter much?"

oh well pardon me for not reading over every thread before posting, such a fucking shame innit? i mean, you had to click all the threads, confirm they were the same AND you had to read them, damn did it take too much time from your busy schedule?

Marc said:
Is being an attention seeking prick not a good enough reason for you?

Ok i will shut up now, i suggest you do the same and go back to using one of your irc arse puppets to do your talking for you.

and im attentionseeking? if you wanna make statements, back them up. im not denying the prick part though ^^

who the HELL are these irc arse puppets you refer to? I never have heard or noticed anything to them when i WAS regularly on irc, which is about a year ago or sumt, whatever it is your seeing on irc now or whenever you saw "them" are just ppl i guess. some may even be my friends. I wouldnt know, i havent been there.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Arnor said:
oh well pardon me for not reading over every thread before posting, such a fucking shame innit? i mean, you had to click all the threads, confirm they were the same AND you had to read them, damn did it take too much time from your busy schedule?

As I said: hypocritical bastard.

And uhh... bitter much?

ho ho ho, I'm fucking hilarious! Go me!

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
ST^ said:
As I said: hypocritical bastard.

And uhh... bitter much?

ho ho ho, I'm fucking hilarious! Go me!

ah yes, im hypocritical because i called a thread that came more then fucking 6months after the fact for "old" and then post a thread that refers to an article thats one day old, AND has been posted one day earlier.

Grasping for straws ST?

and apparently my comments are hitting alot harder then intended, im sorry man, didnt mean to hurt you. :m00:

Marc

FH is my second home
Arnor, if you really believe that any of your posts have "hurt" anyone then you need a reality check. They annoy, not hurt. You may think its clever to say "old" at a particular post, but its not cool you know. If you have seen it before, fair enough, doesnt mean that everyone else will have

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Arnor, if you really believe that any of your posts have "hurt" anyone then you need a reality check. They annoy, not hurt. You may think its clever to say "old" at a particular post, but its not cool you know. If you have seen it before, fair enough, doesnt mean that everyone else will have

now, while i admit to the fact that saying "old" isnt necessary, in that case I felt it was justified
And basically that is the trend on forums like these. I doubt there is one thread with old contents where someone havent pointed out that fact already.

And the about the "hurt" well, its prolly the wrong word, i think "struck a nerve" is better, it does seem to have hit ST abit, I said "bitter much" to him about almost 2 weeks ago or sumt(iirc, im not on here very often) and he brings it up now. Lets just say I dont think its loving affection.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
oh-noes, I said "bitter much" twice!!!!! Must have hurt me quite a bit, yeah uhh, thats it... over in dreamland.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom