Get your bikes out you lazy aholes.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
HB Tom old bean!

Buy your recumbent already ffs :eek:

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I'm not 15 so don't have a bike, I will happily go for a 60 mile drive in lycra to honour Tom 's birthday tho.

Happy birthday!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Happy Birthday oh hairy one

mooSe_

FH is my second home
There was a naked bike ride in bristol today, must have been in your honour

happy birthday

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
There was a naked bike ride in bristol today, must have been in your honour

Yeah, my missus rang to say that she'd basically watched a sausage fest. "I've just watched a lot of junk ride past"...

And unlike @Bodhi's assertion the average age was about 40, so I lolled :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
nobody wears lycra if they can get away with it Bods ;-)

HBD @Tom hope you have a good day chum :-D

TdC

let it be known that the for-um claims it is also the day that @Hawkwind becomes older! he is most likely off bribing middle-eastern types to do work for him, but even so it is his special day!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I would have changed the title to "Lock up your bikes" but, Happy birthday Tom!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I hope you guys had a chuffingly good birthday! :)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Happy birthday @Tom , may your day be riddled with men in Ford Transits and scratchy uploaded videos from a helmet mounted GoPro showing how amazing you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Happy (belated) Birthday Tom, Happy Birthday Hawkwind.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
We had a nice BBQ with a bunch of friends, lots of beer, ton of pork ribs and watched the rugby (NZ-ENG). Very nice day and thanks all.

Got myself a new Camera/Gimbal for my Quadcopter :) Expensive month June. My birthday, Wedding Anniversary, then sons Birthday and wifies at the end of the month.

TdC

congrats with your other festibilities as well dude! :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Thanks, I was in the Lakes camping with a friend. I'm now home, nursing my legs after doing this hike...

Nice. I started that one, but instead of going right just after that bridge carried on and did Scafell Pike last year. Lovely round there :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Nice. I started that one, but instead of going right just after that bridge carried on and did Scafell Pike last year. Lovely round there :)

It is indeed. I'm going camping again later this year, trying to get my mates interested in climbing Snowdon.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
trying to get my mates interested in climbing Snowdon.

Watkins Path m8. Very nice indeed and if it's a hot day then there's waterfalls with pools you can swim in near the bottom if you come back down it.

Don't bother with Snowdon Ranger unless you're going down it on your bike (in which case, do it, it's fucking ace). The way from Llanberis is the one grannies take and if you start from Pen-y-Pass then you're already 1000 feet or so up it (though still pretty).

If you're a bit nuts do the Snowdon Horseshoe via Crib Goch (starts at Pen-Y-Pass). I'm yet to do it - but one weekend this summer hopefully ;)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I has changed mah mind about a recumbent. Well, at least for the moment. I had a play on a couple yesterday, they were lovely bikes but the owner wanted too much money for the one I was mainly interested in (£1500 for a 4-year-old bike that probably cost about £2300). Plus the learning curve is quite steep, you're basically learning to ride a bike all over again. It's a lot of money to spend on a second hand bike that's difficult to ride for a few hundred miles or so.

So I'm currently playing with Mercian's frame builder, on their website. It's bloody brilliant. And the results give me a stiffy.

Untitled-1.jpg

Aluminium and carbon fibre can get to fuck. Steel is much prettier. I'd go with titanium, but unfortunately I'm not rich.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom