Dorimor is a big fat bitch he's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world

gohan

FH is my second home
My calling your post pointless and contrived has litrally nothing to do with the fact you are a massive bellend. That's just a happy coincidence :) you're using English wrong.

It's not duplicitous because I openly hate you.

It's not hypocritical because it was entirely true (and you even admitted it). I post utter nonsense but it's usually either witty or relevant. you are neither..... Sorry my bad I meant to say your post was neither <3

Anyone reading this owes me 5p on pay per view

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I heard he hasn't been around because a man in uniform took his computer away.

gohan

FH is my second home
You're not the fish I wanted. back in the water with you!

bainteor

Banned
Just because the statement was true it does not mean that it is not hypocritical. I request you to read my post again because based upon the argument you have put forward in this thread it is clear that you do not have any understanding of what I actually said. That being said, it is once again hypocritical of you to say that I am 'using English wrong'.

This is clearly going the same way as it has always gone and, once again, the neutral observer will see that my aforementioned points are true.

bainteor

Banned
I can see gohan for what he is doing and I shall not rise to it as I have done in the past. As I said, I do not have the energy of patience for it. I suppose this forum is still not ready to accept me back. I will leave then. Goodbye and take care.

gohan

FH is my second home
Lol well, they won't. Ok I'll indulge you, how in any way shape or form is it hypocritical of me to point and an mock you coming into a thread and saying "I'm not getting involved in this one because I'm above it".

I mean..... it would be hypocritical to all I am and ever will be NOT to mock you.....

If it makes you feel better I didn't even realise who you were until your second post.

gohan

FH is my second home
I can see gohan for what he is doing and I shall not rise to it as I have done in the past. As I said, I do not have the energy of patience for it. I suppose this forum is still not ready to accept me back. I will leave then. Goodbye and take care.
No Jean Valjean come back to us! You're just misunderstood! show us our corruption and evil ways!! we need you

gohan

FH is my second home
God dammit this is why we can't have nice things! Forever alone!!!!

gohan

FH is my second home
I see you entreaty and raise you a deplore! as in I deplore you leaving me in this fragile state!

gohan

FH is my second home
I beseech you to acknowledge my unadulterated need of your companionship! my life without you is but an empty husk of the glory it should be!! for whom can I turn to when I need to read sentences in overly conceited Victorian English? with your withdrawal there in a chasm, nay a void in my life, who can argue with themselves while ignoring all that surrounds them and win purely by the virtue of stating I AM CORRECT!!

Oh wait..... Job can.... nvm on your way dorinoob

sayward

Resident Freddy
OMG 'using English wrongLY' !!!!!!! You can't criticise someone's English and say that!

Embattle

FH is my second home
I've read them a couple of times now. I still have no idea what the fuck you are drivelling about.

I have no fucking idea what this topic is about and quite frankly I'm not feeling the need to look either.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Had a long day today. Anyone got those sick guitar videos handy?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nothing like a bit of gentleman style relaxing to videos of some weirdo in tight shorts.

gohan

FH is my second home
I think @gohan has been snorting the bath salts again
Nah it was in reply to him trying to derail scouse's buy to let thread. I told him I'd make him his own thread to play in but he didn't wanna play :(

bainteor

Banned
You are correct, I have no desire to enter into some sort of trolling battle with you and I do not wish to rile the moderators (it is also of great amusement to me that Jupiter is a newly-appointed moderator, considering his posting history). My only interest is intelligent debate and it is evident that you are unwilling to partake in this. Although I am mildly dissapointed, I do not take much offence to this as it is what I have come to expect from this forum. I do not intent to belittle or upset anyone, even despite the relentless trolling which I have been, and continue to be, subjected to on FreddysHouse. Behind the phosphorus screen, that eternal medium of unrestrained pontification and expression, I know that you are probably a good person, although the same cannot be said for all forum users. I wish you all the best.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You are correct, I have no desire to enter into some sort of trolling battle with you and I do not wish to rile the moderators (it is also of great amusement to me that Jupiter is a newly-appointed moderator, considering his posting history). My only interest is intelligent debate and it is evident that you are unwilling to partake in this. Although I am mildly dissapointed, I do not take much offence to this as it is what I have come to expect from this forum. I do not intent to belittle or upset anyone, even despite the relentless trolling which I have been, and continue to be, subjected to on FreddysHouse. Behind the phosphorus screen, that eternal medium of unrestrained pontification and expression, I know that you are probably a good person, although the same cannot be said for all forum users. I wish you all the best.

Last activity of Jupiter was in 2011.

Did you mean me instead? You really are a fuckwit, you cockbadger, piss off.

gohan

FH is my second home
It looks like Steven Fry has had a stroke and is trying to argue with people on the Internet.
Hey, hey, you reign it in. I fucking love Steven Fry!
Also has jup not been a mod for years? I'm sure I remember something about his hefty ban stick from like 2009

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hey, hey, you reign it in. I fucking love Steven Fry!
Also has jup not been a mod for years? I'm sure I remember something about his hefty ban stick from like 2009

I've been a mod since FH started, and an admin about that long too!:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom