Fat Nick still a dick

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Tweeting private addresses so his braindead supporters can give them some stick. What a wally.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
seems a bit of a wierd post without any linkage or whatever to something tom has trolled up from the depths of the interweb... i wonder why he is following nick on twitter if he thinks he is a twat

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
seems a bit of a wierd post without any linkage or whatever to something tom has trolled up from the depths of the interweb... i wonder why he is following nick on twitter if he thinks he is a twat

Perhaps Tom feels that he has to campaign against facism in the way that I feel I should campaign against religion and therefore bringing people's attention to the issue is enough?

But yeah, links would be nice :)

Himse

FH is my second home
I wonder when they're going to just outright break up the BNP, it's not like everyone that has an IQ above 50 doesn't know they're all a bunch of racist/homophobic nutters.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I would rather they stuck around a while, they are a perfect example of the utter dickishness they represent, they also have every right to have their moronic views. As we have the right to laugh at them.

I happen to think that the women who refused entry to the gay couple had every right to do so, it was her house - regardless of whether she is wrong in her opinion, she should be allowed to choose who stays there, no matter who or what they are.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Its cookham in berkshire, they probably dont allow blacks or pakis either.

Despicable in 2012 but as raven says, everyone has their rights, even if they're a cunt. Like Nick Griffin.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Publicising someones address is rather low, but beyond that I dont have a problem with it.

A business has the right to deal with the customers they choose: as long as those customers they turn away are straight white males, preferably aged 25-45.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He did it because they called for protests outside of the B&B owners house (giving her address obv).

Still a stupid thing to do though.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"were awarded £1,800 each at Reading County Court for "injury to feelings"

Didn't we go over this in another thread that you can be offended all you want :p

Dick move btw.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
His comment about not wanting "Nutzis" in the BNP pretty much destroyed his support base in the fair right in favor of appealing to the more moderate right wing who just voted conservative anyway.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
I would rather they stuck around a while, they are a perfect example of the utter dickishness they represent, they also have every right to have their moronic views. As we have the right to laugh at them.

I happen to think that the women who refused entry to the gay couple had every right to do so, it was her house - regardless of whether she is wrong in her opinion, she should be allowed to choose who stays there, no matter who or what they are.

yea, and lets bring back "no blacks, no irish", we dont want the country going to the dogs do we

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
His comment about not wanting "Nutzis" in the BNP pretty much destroyed his support base in the fair right in favor of appealing to the more moderate right wing who just voted conservative anyway.
In a way, for the BNP, it's a shame, because now would be the best time for him to rise (Didn't the BNP recently do a lot better in an election? not amazing, but better) because of the recession and people wanting something or someone to blame for the recession.

But obviously, for the country the death of the BNP is a triumph!, yay!

yea, and lets bring back "no blacks, no irish", we dont want the country going to the dogs do we

Bit different - a B&B is someones home, they're not exactly a main-stream business, if a Hotel turned around and said the same, then again, that would be different, and people should be spanked.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Remember, it was her home. A b&b isnt a hotel. If she didnt allow someone in then that is her business.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Remember, it was her home. A b&b isnt a hotel. If she didnt allow someone in then that is her business.

It is also about the lifestyle of guests in your home, and in order to live with people in your home you need to feel like you have things in common to get on well. Being Black or Irish doesn't mean you have a specific lifestyle or personality. I'm going to get politically correct people waving sticks at me, but being gay does 'often' mean your lifestyle or personality will clash with some folk.

My brother's gay, and trust me, I know all the ins and outs :) I think it's great but I can appreciate other people finding it difficult. My mother's boyfriend is a gruff Yorkshireman.. They clash.

I lived with a lesbian until recently (a hot one) and that was awesome. :giggle:

opticle

Part of the furniture
Example: If I were interviewing for flatmates, I would likely choose not to live with a goth or a biker and I would prefer not to live with a banker or an estate agent. Is that ok ? :unsure:

Gwadien

The world is harsh for gays, it's disgusting, you forget, when you plan a holiday, you think about the risks and everything, if you're gay, you plan your holiday thinking, will I get arrested in this country for being who I am?

Example: If I were interviewing for flatmates, I would likely choose not to live with a goth or a biker and I would prefer not to live with a banker or an estate agent. Is that ok ? :unsure:
Should you not be allowed into a mainstream club because you're not wearing chinos?

throdgrain

FH is my second home
As a biker I've spent decades not being served in pubs. In the '80s I can remember a landlord coming out of the pub into the car park to tell us he wouldnt serve us. At lunchtime! In fairness this happens less nowadays, but thats more because of the landlords (non-existant) profits than because they suddenly like bikers.

So if they can do that to us, why cant other people ban gays?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Or if you want a real nice example; hobos are banned from majority of establishments, yet i don't see anyone defending them.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So if they can do that to us, why cant other people ban gays?

They shouldn't have been allowed to do that to you, should they though...

The problem here is that they run a business - and according to the law when you open a business you open yourself up to a world where everyone must be treated equally.

If you're not running a business then you can stop gays, blacks, spicks, wogs, yanks, krauts, frogs and badgers from coming into your house based on your particular "personality quirk" or whatever whim suits you at that time. If you're running a business than you've accepted that you cannot, by law, discriminate.

People who decide to run a business from their home are unlucky - but they, by law, have no right to discriminate. They can have their cake and eat it, but they can't deny it to others either.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The problem here is that they run a business - and according to the law when you open a business you open yourself up to a world where everyone must be treated equally.

Except that it doesn't work like that. No shirt, no service as a minimal example.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Should you not be allowed into a mainstream club because you're not wearing chinos?

This makes me so upset when I'm wearing perfectly acceptable footwear. Some bouncers are complete fucktards.

What about the "No girls no entry" policy ? Rage.

Gwadien

This makes me so upset when I'm wearing perfectly acceptable footwear. Some bouncers are complete fucktards.

What about the "No girls no entry" policy ? Rage.

well, haha, the no girls no entry thing is usually a deterrent for me, because it means that it's gonna be full of lads standing around trying to look cool with their rinse repeat chinos on, and their vans.

People need to learn how to have fun y'all.

One of the clubs I actually do go to is there basically to go against mainstream establishments, if you look like a chino wanker, you aint getting in.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Any club that refuses entry based on what you are wearing is usually a pretentious shit hole so it's usually a helpful avoidance tool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom