Dorimor is a big fat bitch he's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world

bainteor

Banned
How risible it is that a moderator accuses me of trolling in another thread, yet does exactly that in this thread?

bainteor

Banned
The forum accepts nobody. Your only hope is to survive.

Also .. who are you?

No one in particular. I used to post on these forums quite frequently but I have been driven out multiple times by a campaign of hate against me authorised by the moderators.

leggy

Probably Scottish
No one in particular. I used to post on these forums quite frequently but I have been driven out multiple times by a campaign of hate against me authorised by the moderators.

The struggle is real.

bainteor

Banned
The struggle is real.

Your attempt to belittle me is humorous. I can participate on these forums of my own volition. As it is apparent that I will be on the receiving end of the tiresome vitriol that has marred my tenure on FreddysHouse, I will just decide not to waste my time. Goodbye.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Your attempt to belittle me is humorous. I can participate on these forums of my own volition. As it is apparent that I will be on the receiving end of the tiresome vitriol that has marred my tenure on FreddysHouse, I will just decide not to waste my time. Goodbye.

Thanks, I was trying to be humerous. Your recognition of this attempt supports my need for validation from other forum members in order to feel better about my life.

bainteor

Banned
Thanks, I was trying to be humerous. Your recognition of this attempt supports my need for validation from other forum members in order to feel better about my life.

I hope you do not say this in earnest. What is said on these forums is irrelevant to your worth in the real world. Sadly I have been subjected to death threats and many personal insults by the majority of the current active forum members, but one has to remember that bullies have more insecurities and deficiencies than the rest of us.

gohan

FH is my second home
No one has threatened to kill you.... we'd just be ok with it if you died. it's not the same.

Admit it though, you only come here for the attention. people hating you is the closest you get to intimacy; what does that say about you?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I recognised your attempt at humour and decided, after much deliberation I might add, to reward you with a "funny" rating.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
No one has threatened to kill you.... we'd just be ok with it if you died. it's not the same.

Admit it though, you only come here for the attention. people hating you is the closest you get to intimacy; what does that say about you?
You'd think "not talking like an absolute bellend" would be quite a high priority if he was actually trying to be accepted.

gohan

FH is my second home
Don't say his speech is contrived tho, you have to start a new thread and everything

gohan

FH is my second home
How rude. suck my dick you hoe bag!

bainteor

Banned

How sincerely this illustrates my point. I made only one post and already I've already been told that I would like to be seen dead, I have had offensive insinuations about my private life, I have been insulted and I have been told to leave.

gohan

FH is my second home
You're right. we are the dregs of society and do not deserve your presence! we are irredeemable. just leave us to wallow

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
How sincerely this illustrates my point. I made only one post and already I've already been told that I would like to be seen dead, I have had offensive insinuations about my private life, I have been insulted and I have been told to leave.

You have only been requested to cease posting activities on the online forum as you have suggested you were leaving around 4789274 times now, so we should be forgiven for wondering why you haven't carried out your threat yet.

Or, in English...Fuckitybye now!

gohan

FH is my second home
Both of who? there are at least 12 people arguing with you

gohan

FH is my second home
It's my thread and I can spam if I want to! spam if I want to!

Buuuut
Me, raven, bodhi, Tom, jup, call, fett, dys, leggy, throd and DaGaffer have all said negative things to/about him

Ok so that's 11

But I'm worth 2

gohan

FH is my second home
I feel it's more likely that people don't care that much

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm finding his sentence construction refreshingly interesting.

Wish @Catsby would come back tho :)

Urgat

Part of the furniture
I remember "Thugs"

He was a fuckin muppet. This the same fella then?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They both appear and disappear at the same time and both have the same personality disorders...so yeah, same person.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
We are not the same person, as I have said many times.

Look, I already owned you over and over in thid or whatever, even while I was rez sick and wearing /level 20 gear. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom