elkie scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
fooking hell i just opened my MSN too and got invitation from the same email to add it in my contact list? :OOO

fook this tard

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
Mckennitt said:
fooking hell i just opened my MSN too and got invitation from the same email to add it in my contact list? :OOO

fook this tard

WAit... that doesnt make sence... why wood poor smuck just add ppl over msn even tho he know well about this topic?

sorry, call me an idiot, but is it possable this "guy" is just a spam bot? inviting ppl aimlessly for no reason and using that as a front?

Nah, the guys just a :wanker: 'er, let him add u over msn... just keep track of the emails he uses, eventually he will run outta things to call his email address's and then start calling them stuff that we can use (pointers into his syci)

Meh, ive done my job.. the account is safe now, its just bullshit threats from here on from the hacker...sorry, he/she doesnt even deserve that title, he/she's just a lame trickster who happens to be a thorn in the side aswell, i hope he/she gets sue.. jailed.. and.. screwed in a very unplesent area... (and no not like in the back of a volks waggon)

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Right now ftw and also informed hotmail.com too about this scamming.
And btw ofc he isnt a hacker as this title goes to people really worthy of their knowledge and IT skills.

:)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Mckennitt said:
Right now ftw and also informed hotmail.com too about this scamming.
And btw ofc he isnt a hacker as this title goes to people really worthy of their knowledge and IT skills.

:)

good, keep the guy blocked ANY OF THE EMAILS ADDRESSES I WROTE ABOVE DO NOT ACCEPT THERE ADD OK GUYS. All the emails of the guy has been sent to goa from my m8.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
good, keep the guy blocked ANY OF THE EMAILS ADDRESSES I WROTE ABOVE DO NOT ACCEPT THERE ADD OK GUYS. All the emails of the guy has been sent to goa from my m8.

eny update on ur acc ?

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Kaun_IA said:
eny update on ur acc ?

No it is a holiday in england maybe france mate, what i do know is my plats are gone my ml10 items are gone and druid has been stripped so its a good over 200p of items and cash gone. but im waiting for the gms im not guilty of anything so i wont me acount back if they help me with items by finding out who they where traded to (wich they can do ) then it would be great:) ive helped goa quiet abit with bug fixes ect lets hope they help me

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
No it is a holiday in england maybe france mate, what i do know is my plats are gone my ml10 items are gone and druid has been stripped so its a good over 200p of items and cash gone. but im waiting for the gms im not guilty of anything so i wont me acount back if they help me with items by finding out who they where traded to (wich they can do ) then it would be great:) ive helped goa quiet abit with bug fixes ect lets hope they help me

yeah, they can find out who the items where traded and so on, dunno tho if u get them back :(

gl whit it m8

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Mckennitt said:
Unless he did throw em or destroyed them :(

thats highly unlikly, couse then that dude just hates elkie... and the other guys who he wanted to add on msn... u guys must have pissed him off soo bad then whit something .... bit sad sod then....

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
Elkie, when he asked you whether you got an email from goa, was that email to the same account as your msn address or to a different one? I'm just trying to narrow down how he managed this.

I wanna ask more questions about what was in that email, can we talk over msn btw?

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
I think its not hard to guess that prolly he is a guy who didnt manage to earn his respect as a player in his daoc 'life' and in return he wants to scam every other that he did so. Therefore he prolly dont care about selling/trading those items.His only doing it to satisfy his belly or at least thats the only way i can think of it and not go buy a crate of C4 plastic explosive and go blow his ( when_we_find_house_adress ) house to bits.

Dood

Fledgling Freddie
Would be interesting to know how this happend tbh. assuming he DID NOT give any password away to anyone not even to his best super trustworthy friend.

Im asking this coz I was gonna reactivate an account and relized I had an old email address attached to it that I dont use anymore so I had to convince GoA I was the actual owner by sending all kinds of stuff.

You CANT change email address without confirming this on the email account attached to the daoc account.

And if u change daoc login password, this will be sent to the adress attached to the account.

so its very hard to change ANYTHING if you are not the owner of the email address attached to your daoc account

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
on a more serious note:

yeah if there exists a loophole where you can find out ppl's passwords with just their email address, I wanna know about it, and I want it fixed :(

At the mo i think this is how it happened

• Use FH to fish for public msn email addresses, some of these are linked to daoc accounts
  • Then use GOA Billing to reset the password and have it sent to the email
I'm trying to figure what he did next... I have a few theories but I am not sure until I know more from elkie (or aeris) what happened, he never spoke to me because my address wasn't linked to my daoc account, I use a different one for more important things

Himse

FH is my second home
VegetaFH1 said:
WAit... that doesnt make sence... why wood poor smuck just add ppl over msn even tho he know well about this topic?

sorry, call me an idiot, but is it possable this "guy" is just a spam bot? inviting ppl aimlessly for no reason and using that as a front?

Nah, the guys just a :wanker: 'er, let him add u over msn... just keep track of the emails he uses, eventually he will run outta things to call his email address's and then start calling them stuff that we can use (pointers into his syci)

Meh, ive done my job.. the account is safe now, its just bullshit threats from here on from the hacker...sorry, he/she doesnt even deserve that title, he/she's just a lame trickster who happens to be a thorn in the side aswell, i hope he/she gets sue.. jailed.. and.. screwed in a very unplesent area... (and no not like in the back of a volks waggon)

you know him irl? give elkie his address imo =D

MaCaBr3

Banned
At least 10 posters wanna physicaly hurt this guy because he stole (or got hold of) a gaming account....I would be much more pissed of if he got hold of my netbanking pw's...

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:
At least 10 posters wanna physicaly hurt this guy because he stole (or got hold of) a gaming account....I would be much more pissed of if he got hold of my netbanking pw's...

i dont wanna hurt him couse he get some gold and stuff... i hate hackers and scammers..., thats why i wanna kick hes ass.

G

GimmlyPublic Enemy#1

First off I haven't played euro daoc or been on fh in 6-7 months and haven't been in irc in like 4 days, when I was asked to come in irc last night from some random tard that asked my m8 to tell me to come on and then said to me he missed my ranting on #instant50 and then I left. My good mate then told me a load of people are accusing me of being a scammer 5 mins before I was due to go out and showed me this thread. I read this thread and notices all the ballshit here about my IP matching and Sharma the packet sniffing expert’s ballshit. I played with Elkie on excal and he has a nice few items out of me and just found out who I was after speaking to me on irc.

If all you experts in here know anything about ISPs and internet it might be a half decent IP, I am on a BT internet customer proxy for security that they will put you on if you ask. My career (second year of uni and more carts then you can shake at stick at) is networking and networking (internet too in other words) security I wouldn't be stupid enough to get caught or go on irc spamming with my IP too. Waits for all you sold haxors on ebay 12 months ago and you are stupid bla bla whines. The last time I got banned and anyone that lived with me IRL was because GoA wanted me out and I haven't turned back since.

Since Sharma is such an expert on packet sniffing (he’s a teenage kid on a college course) why don't you explain to us how you can sniff and intercept GoAs e-mails which highly secured and heavily encrypted.

That is all I have to say on this ballshit I couldn't give a shit on what you accuse me on just next time elkie could speak to me first, report me to my ISP as well please and find out what proxy server I am on. And if Aeris and the other wannabe hardnut daoc addicted chavs want my irl address add me to msn or pm me.

Mey said:
Jesus Christ there are too many cooks in this thread.. Alittle information is dangerous in the hands of fools.
This guy is unbelievably smart :worthy:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
if you need anything crafted elkie give me a shout, no charge.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
its about time goa came down on the accoutn scammers, if they can ban cheats with little or no proof then i dont see why they cant ban scammers, they hide behind the "you shouldnt share accounts" crap which is far enough, you shouldnt. they know who is doing it, they have server side logs showing who the items get traded to, time for them to change thier stance, IP ban all scammers. publish thier names (ingame)

Mey

Part of the furniture
Also i think alot of you need to grow up, threatening to beat someone up over the internet just makes you look like a nerd.

(im proberly not winning any friend in this thread but, it feels like its getting blown out of proportion.)

ceixava

Fledgling Freddie
Sharma said:
Reet well judging from my limited knowledge gained from my current course.

Sound's like he was using ICMP or something, or at least tracking the email he sent you until the destination (You) had viewed it, downloading the information from the email, which could have sent an ICMP message about the destination IP.

Do you have a firewall or anything active? He could maybe have managed it by monitoring the traffic sent to the GOA servers, it's possible with both IPs available he played "Man in the middle" and nabbed your info?

i actually laughed at this "hacking theory" :D
straight outta some cheesy hollywood blockbuster

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Very good news guys thanks to my friend rad we have got goa talking to rad asking me to send them and email all real life details cd keys info about acount and credit cards used and that they will investigate straight away, they have also suspended the acount until further notice. Thank you all very much for support given lets hope it all goes well with goas reply. As for gimmly i was wrong about him at the time i heard people saying it was him but maybe i was wrong but il never know neither will anyone else so il leave it at that. Thanks again guys

Everyones favourite chav, Elks

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
GimmlyPublic Enemy#1 said:
Since Sharma is such an expert on packet sniffing (he’s a teenage kid on a college course) why don't you explain to us how you can sniff and intercept GoAs e-mails which highly secured and heavily encrypted./QUOTE]

LOL since when are GOA emails encrypeted, they are not, if GOA emails where encrypted we would need a client to decritp them because other wise they would just look like this.

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: PGP Desktop 9.0.2 (Build 2424)
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=8BP4
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

That is using my 2048bit encryption key. which if you have the client you can decript via my public key. Pritty long for only 3 words lol

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Mey said:
Also i think alot of you need to grow up, threatening to beat someone up over the internet just makes you look like a nerd.

(im proberly not winning any friend in this thread but, it feels like its getting blown out of proportion.)
the fact that we r wasting most our time on the net makes us look like nerds;)
lol i was kinda joking about having a whip round to get a van full of skinheads:Dnot very realistic is it donating skinheads and hiring a van..
i cant drive:p

club

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
GimmlyPublic Enemy#1 said:
Since Sharma is such an expert on packet sniffing (he’s a teenage kid on a college course) why don't you explain to us how you can sniff and intercept GoAs e-mails which highly secured and heavily encrypted./QUOTE]

LOL since when are GOA emails encrypeted, they are not, if GOA emails where encrypted we would need a client to decritp them because other wise they would just look like this.

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: PGP Desktop 9.0.2 (Build 2424)
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=8BP4
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

That is using my 2048bit encryption key. which if you have the client you can decript via my public key. Pritty long for only 3 words lol

Gimmly wanted me to post this for him, to clerify things.

(15:26:23) (Gimmly) - The packets to intercept the e-mail not the actual e-mail once in mailbox

Mey

Part of the furniture
ssshh we can try and look cool and remain not nerds :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom