elkie scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

auroria

Banned
Hello all,

recently Elkies acount got scammed through a fake email through goa he would like everyone to know ITS IS NOT HIM ON HIS CHARS ATM , elkie is doing everything he can to get his acount back he has his cd keys ready ect to send to goa so they can send him new subs and pwrd TO A NEW EMAIL ADRESS HE CREATED TODAY, thanks for listning elkie did not want to post atm as he is upset with what has happend,and wishes not for people to think it is him on his chars, and he is very sorry if any abuse is given through any of his charz, thank you very much elkie.

Once again elkie is not writeing this because of the angry state he is in we have alot of people giving elkie help to get his acount back, thanks again.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
When will people learn not to share/trade/sell their accounts. Obviously never. I hope he gets his account back though. But still, people gotta start to be a lot more careful.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
DavidH said:
When will people learn not to share/trade/sell their accounts. Obviously never. I hope he gets his account back though. But still, people gotta start to be a lot more careful.

if you read what was posted.... "through a fake email from goa" so it was more of a mistake rather than sharing/trading/selling ;)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Ormorof said:
if you read what was posted.... "through a fake email from goa" so it was more of a mistake rather than sharing/trading/selling ;)
GOA will never ask for any passwords, and it has been repeated several times.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Not beeing mean, just stating the obvious:

Does any company EVER request details of your account in any way? No.
If your stupid enough to send your details away you deserve to have your account taken away.

Hope you get your account back tho, still sucks!

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Whats going on? have it become easyer to hack hotmail accounts or anything? every day now i hear about someones account getting scammed and hacked.. Its scary..

One thing is if they have shared accounts with some idiots and use "hotmail hack" as an excuse hoping to get account restored. But i wonder if people really are getting hacked and scammed via email?

Sorry for your loss mate, hope you get it restored!

only lowlife :wanker: 's would do this:(

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH

Zede

Part of the furniture
the stupidity of people who play this game never ceases to amaze me

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:
the stupidity of people who play this game never ceases to amaze me

your post really made this thread worth reading :puke:

GL on getting acc back Elksie.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
You didnt happen to store your password in the same email account as the one you use for your msn? was it hotmail? was your secret question guessable?

or did you actually reply to his mail by giving your password ;o

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
You didnt happen to store your password in the same email account as the one you use for your msn? was it hotmail? was your secret question guessable?

or did you actually reply to his mail by giving your password ;o

My secret question and answer was custem done NO1 would of guesed it as it was something within my family sort of like a family phrase. And no the pwrds where not storred in the msn hotmail acount he added me on.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
i got added to some guys msn today, and within minutes i got two emails from "goa" with my subs password, i deleted them asap so he couldnt generate the password, i changed my email on the acc and changed my password on email asap. goa have not yet emailed me yet about the change of email, ive been waiting for 4 hours + now :( had no reply from right now....and no GM. i wish they had a phone line for stuff like this i really do

auroria

Banned
DavidH said:
if u actually read, it would make u look smarter, same thing actually happened to another friend of mine, but he managed to change his passes etc really quick

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
just re read, its exactly the same as whats happened to me :(

same bastard too

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ormorof said:

klicking on password request links in a email is almost just as stupid as sharing/selling tho :)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Ctuchik said:
klicking on password request links in a email is almost just as stupid as sharing/selling tho :)
i didnt click on the link do you know thats the funny thing? so you tell me how this happend im feeling positive now i know requiel hes good guy and i helped goa alot with fixing bugs showing them stuff that need to be fixed so hopefully they will believe my story i have friends with ss's of the guy on my acount we even have fraps of him, we also have ss the Me's of how many of the certain items i had are on their and if they went up atal in past 12 hours so lets say 2 pairs ml10 cloth pants on mes and 10 minutes later their are 4 pairs. As i said ive created new email adress which i will try hardest for goa to send emails to so can talk i also have my irl game box sets with me with all cd keys im prepared to go distance to get my items back and my acount back ive worked so hard and helped so many people i want it back and i will as i know for a fact and people who know me well know i would NEVER EVER trade or sell my acount ive always said that I would rather just delete my chars instead of tradeing em:) ty for listning ive took me anger out on boxing bag and i just want to get reply from requiel or any others gms i know so we can get talking and we can get the probs fixed.

People who have spoke to him saying that he says i sold it to him for £250 quid lol bullshit i would rather delete my chars than having an person i dont know playing them. Talking to peeps on msn hes already striped my chars so you know lets just hope i can get it back and goa can tell me the char name the items where given to.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Unlucky dude :(

Thing is tho, if you don;t use that email acc for your subs and hence password etc - how did he actually get hold of them? You sure you have never given anyone even a RL friend ya password?

If not run some spyware scans etc on ya pc - especially if you store your passwords anywhere on ya pc as well...

Good luck on getting your stuff back.

Marc

FH is my second home
Elkie said:
People who have spoke to him saying that he says i sold it to him for £250 quid lol bullshit i would rather delete my chars than having an person i dont know playing them. Talking to peeps on msn hes already striped my chars so you know lets just hope i can get it back and goa can tell me the char name the items where given to.

and thats how you know the dude who scammed you is talking horseshit. No one would pay £250 for a daoc account these days.

Hope you get it sorted mate

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
i keep my sub's on a email address i never use, so no one will guess :p

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
wont the email get closed then due to inactivity? :b

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
One of the things you can learn here is to use a different email for MSN. Preferably a hotmail account that you do not use at all. Never, ever give people your real email account.

If you must, get gmail account and let them mail there, so you can mail it home. Or something. Be paranoid.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Its easy...different email for msn and goa stuff? Thats what I do anyway.

/Dracus

Yeahimback

Banned
Easy solution, don’t have your account in hotmail account or on the one you use for msn. Not hard is it? Been said hundreds of times before? Yes

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
My pwrd ect are in my waller thank you very much not in my email

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Yeahimback said:
You'r daoc account was on your msn account though?

not on the email adress he added me on why im confused m8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom