Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
A long way in the background then. Like... outside.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Brexit Party..

Well fuck me, I'm going to cut my arms off.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Can anyone here now not concede a smear campaign is going on?

Front-page headline top-story serious news:
A Labour MP has denied altering the lyrics of the Beatles song Hey Jude to “Hey Jews” while a fellow politician is accused of repeatedly using the word “poof” during a coach journey last year.
A denial, and someone might have said poof last year.

Our mainstream press is disgusting. All this shit had gone quiet - but now the election is on it's back.

It's clear and obvious bullshit.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yes..the mainstream press is disgusting.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'd still expect them to win but the Tories are making a right mess of this so far...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's lib dem remain vote and brexit party that are taking from Labour.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
If they had changed Corbyn out for Starmer they would be having more success

Embattle

FH is my second home
untitled-9.gif

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Hilarious, the Lib Dems caught doing a Trump with fudging poll data (Bristol) and campaign leaflets with fake quotes. Then on TV doubling down on it. A further dive towards the gutter, just when I thought it could not possibly get worse.

Gwadien

2019 The year that the UK was driven off a cliff but everyone was too busy worrying about very minor things.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Farage helping Johnson to deliver a deal which he has told his paid-up party members is not Brexit and denying them the ability to vote for what they agree is Brexit. Because democracy?

Gwadien

Because if Boris gets a majority it'll be a no deal Brexit anyway.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Farage helping Johnson to deliver a deal which he has told his paid-up party members is not Brexit and denying them the ability to vote for what they agree is Brexit. Because democracy?

I imagine it's more an attempt to go coalition with the Cons and force a No-Deal by voting down the WA, then voting against anti no-deal legislation.

We're looking fucked, frankly.

The only hope at all is that Labour do just badly enough that Corbyn has to go, and a true remain leader takes over. Then combined with SNP, LibDem, Plaid, Ind etc together with what remains of the sane Cons, band together to prevent No-Deal.

Basically we're probably looking at many more months of this shit, rather than sanity prevailing and calling the whole sorry mess off.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I imagine it's more an attempt to go coalition with the Cons and force a No-Deal by voting down the WA, then voting against anti no-deal legislation.

The only hope at all is that Labour do just badly enough that Corbyn has to go, and a true remain leader takes over. Then combined with SNP, LibDem, Plaid, Ind etc together with what remains of the sane Cons, band together to prevent No-Deal.

Basically we're probably looking at many more months of this shit, rather than sanity prevailing and calling the whole sorry mess off.
The window of 'not-quite-fucked-up' is very narrow. Corbyn won't win (not that it would be great if he did) but if he manages to stop the Tories getting a majority he'll count it as a win anyway. If it's a hung parliament then both Corbyn and Johnson might decide to stay on.

Hell continues.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lib dems'll fuck it @Wij. Tories will want to form a coalition with 'em ;)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

So you are trying to organise all the mp’s whose constituents voted to leave majoritys to ignore their vote. The mps should represent what their voters voted for not what they feel.

so places that were remain mp vote remain etc.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
So you are trying to organise all the mp’s whose constituents voted to leave majoritys to ignore their vote. The mps should represent what their voters voted for not what they feel.

so places that were remain mp vote remain etc.

That's never been how our democracy works, but of course there's the argument that our democracy just isn't working any more anyway.

Then you come all the way back to what were people voting for in the referendum and how should their MP's represent that in the House.

As it's now abundantly clear that no one knew what the fuck was being voted for in the referendum it is entirely impossible for the mp's to represent their constituents wishes on Brexit. How many voted for No-Deal, how many voted for Norway style terms, how many voted out, but only if we stay in the common market etc etc etc.

You can't simplify it that much.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Latest number crunchers putting it at healthy Tory majority so we'll finally get rid of Corbyn at the expense of the country getting totally fucked.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
That's never been how our democracy works, but of course there's the argument that our democracy just isn't working any more anyway.

Then you come all the way back to what were people voting for in the referendum and how should their MP's represent that in the House.

As it's now abundantly clear that no one knew what the fuck was being voted for in the referendum it is entirely impossible for the mp's to represent their constituents wishes on Brexit. How many voted for No-Deal, how many voted for Norway style terms, how many voted out, but only if we stay in the common market etc etc etc.

You can't simplify it that much.
The ref was clear. Do you want to be in or out.
No one was asked on the details. Those were to be handled once the direction was set.

But instead of the mps arguing about which method of exit we should be doing they are still trying to reverse the result. We might have left by now if they had accepted that stay was out of the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom