Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Which is funny - because if you say "the existence of billionaires are indicative of structural abberations in our economic system, are anti-democratic forces and they need to have the vast majority of their wealth redistributed to rebalance our economies and help stabilise our democracies" then poor people will shoot you.

We're so conditioned to believe in a "free market" (lol) and that people deserve obscene wealth that we keep ourselves fucked over.

The tories are just the lid on our own pot.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
74495939_2472992266273496_4779569070188003328_n.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I know..its with an E sorry.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Which is funny - because if you say "the existence of billionaires are indicative of structural abberations in our economic system, are anti-democratic forces and they need to have the vast majority of their wealth redistributed to rebalance our economies and help stabilise our democracies" then poor people will shoot you.

We're so conditioned to believe in a "free market" (lol) and that people deserve obscene wealth that we keep ourselves fucked over.

The tories are just the lid on our own pot.
Labour presided over 10 years of growth and were arrogant enough to think that boom and bust was over prior to the 2008 stuff.

all parties are complicit in the facilitation of wealth to the rich and the gap between the richest snd poorest increasing.

the tories are just the current scape goat cause they made the government.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Labour presided over 10 years of growth and were arrogant enough to think that boom and bust was over prior to the 2008 stuff.
New Labour was just tory-lite.

Look at spending under the current lot...

all parties are complicit in the facilitation of wealth to the rich and the gap between the richest snd poorest increasing.
Absolutely. But then we're conditioned the way I said above, so...

the tories are just the current scape goat cause they made the government.
No. They're consistently the boys of the rich, by the rich and for the rich. They've always reversed any trends in social equity.

But then turkeys vote for christmas.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not seen the Ian Austin thing - and I don't know who he is. Link?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Some cunt who's who's no longer in labour having a pop as opposed to a disruptive *deputy leader* standing down at the start of a general election campaign?

That's not apples <> oranges - that's apples <> donkeys.
He was still elected as a Labour MP and this disruptive deputy leader bollocks is bollocks. Watson had his own democratic mandate in the party, he wasn't picked by Corbyn. Unless you want a 'Dear Leader' North Korean party he is allowed his own views that he was elected by Labour members to represent.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
He was still elected as a Labour MP and this disruptive deputy leader bollocks is bollocks. Watson had his own democratic mandate in the party, he wasn't picked by Corbyn. Unless you want a 'Dear Leader' North Korean party he is allowed his own views that he was elected by Labour members to represent.

So do you think it's proper that Remainer Tory MPs are standing for parliament again. Even though it could possibly mean that it there were a Tory landslide, Brexit couldn't be delivered?

I think we have to expect a certain amount of cooperation with the people running your party otherwise there's no point you being there if you can never be trusted with your Commons vote.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
So do you think it's proper that Remainer Tory MPs are standing for parliament again. Even though it could possibly mean that it there were a Tory landslide, Brexit couldn't be delivered?

Wait, what? How does that?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Goes back to my post about splits in the party earlier in this thread.

The Tories have these splits but do it behind closed doors - Labour do it in the open, which is arguably better, but gives the impression of a shitshow - and that's how it plays with the electorate.

Look at the antisemitism thing - the tories are wayyyyy more racist than labour, but who's getting a kicking over racism (and why)?

Anyway - addressed all this in detail earlier so stand by that original post.

Gwadien

Wait, what? How does that?

How do you mean?

If you have MPs that make up your majority that completely disagree with the 'party line' then what's the point having political parties?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
How do you mean?

If you have MPs that make up your majority that completely disagree with the 'party line' then what's the point having political parties?
When the leader fails to lead and tells one thing at one point and flip-flops the next without telling them it's kind of hard to look 'loyal'.

When the leader fails to stick up for what was voted for at conference or rebukes them for ssaying publicly something which they'd previously agreed was ok in private where does that leave the rest of the party?

Gwadien

Do you think Remainer Tories (or atleast Tories that are planning to block a no deal) should stand for election?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Gratuitously nicked from the Daily Mash :) :

TOM Watson has quit as deputy Labour leader because he cannot stand that self-satisfied pr*ck Corbyn for another minute, he has confirmed.

The MP admitted the beginning of an election campaign was a terrible time to quit, but from the perspective of the boiling, festering rage and hatred inside him it was perfect.

He said: “You don’t know what he’s like. You’ve not met the bristly old f**ker. But trust me, it was go before I snapped.

“I share an office with him. He’ll spend all morning not saying a single word, just humming tunelessly while reading the Morning Star, occasionally muttering, ‘It’s capitalism itself that’s the problem. It’s got to go.’

“I’ll try to make conversation like ‘See anything good on TV last night?’ but he just tilts his head and says ‘You’ve never really been on board since you missed that Free Cuba meeting in 1983, have you Tom?’

“You can’t do anything right. Get a sandwich from Pret and he gives you a two-hour lecture about how we should all make our own sandwiches with seasonal vegetables from our allotment. Then he tries to put it in the manifesto.”

He added: “Coalition government? He thinks governing with the rest of Labour is a compromise too far. Good luck with the twat. I’m done.”

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Lets see where the polls are in December.. eh.
Its the Tories to lose

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't know @JBP| - you post a few times then bugger off :)

What you been doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom