• Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It shouldnt matter because its no business of theirs to make judgements on political decisions.

Shes quietly forgetting the outrage that verdict caused.

Created by Blair and years later still poking its nose where it isnt wanted, but in the long run helped with the fall of the left.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It shouldnt matter because its no business of theirs to make judgements on political decisions.

Created by Blair and years later still poking its nose where it isnt wanted, but in the long run helped with the fall of the left.

Its not political.

Its constitutional.

I actually can't believe you're being serious about all this.

I don't think you truly understand the implications of what you're suggesting.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

And yet if they'd ruled the other way, you'd be falling over yourself to praise them. Your faux outrage is paper thin.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Job will only be happy when the UK emulate Germany in th 30’s or haven’t you all understood that.... maybe I should bring out the Pink Floyd video again?

Job

You cannot on any level associate what the supreme court has become with any defense of impartiality or protecting the constitution.
They fired their last bolt and she knows it, thats why she parted with those words.

Heres a tip...dont abuse your power.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Tories giving no extra money to the NHS - 3.4%. Which is about inflation.
The PM's commitment on the NHS amounts to a 3.4% year-on-year increase in expenditure, a significant increase on what the NHS received during the five year Tory-Lib Dem coalition government as well as under his predecessors David Cameron and Theresa May.

Job

We need to hear what they are investing into to stop people ending up in hospital..not just throwing more of our money into the pit.

Anyway Lord Buckethead offered a trillion to the nhs and he got about 12 votes.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The PM's commitment on the NHS amounts to a 3.4% year-on-year increase in expenditure, a significant increase on what the NHS received during the five year Tory-Lib Dem coalition government as well as under his predecessors David Cameron and Theresa May.
No.

It's a commitment to not lower funding - you get an inflation-level pay-"rise" every year (well, permies do) - to stop your wages actually being a reduction because of inflation.

3.4% YoY "rise" is basically inflation - i.e. "we're not giving the NHS any extra cash".

That's on top of a reduction in spending since the tories took power.

:slow clap: - well done Tory voters. You don't understand basic maths. Fucking nothing is going to happen with the NHS - because they don't care.

BTW - 6% YOY under Labour. So a ~3% increase.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Tory NHS funding.

We kept ringing the ambulance and she was in and out of consciousness but they still didn’t show up for hours

Boris: :We've got it at the right level now - lets make it inflation"

(Edit: @Embattle has disagreed again, but I don't see how against figures from the Queen's speech)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
No.

It's a commitment to not lower funding - you get an inflation-level pay-"rise" every year (well, permies do) - to stop your wages actually being a reduction because of inflation.

3.4% YoY "rise" is basically inflation - i.e. "we're not giving the NHS any extra cash".

:slow clap: - well done Tory voters. You don't understand basic maths. Fucking nothing is going to happen with the NHS - because they don't care.

I took that from the article. So explain it to the guy who wrote that.

also he is just putting into law that promise made in the election. So not breaking promises. Enforcing them. The public voted for that promise.

6% you under labour is moot cause we dont have a labour government. I think it was pretty clear how much both parties promised the nhs in their manifestos.

Are we gonna spend the next 6 months telling everyone the differences in the two manifestos?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
No.

The tories didnt reduce spending on the nhs. It never went down. It didnt go up as much in previous years. Get your maths right ;)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
We need to hear what they are investing into to stop people ending up in hospital..not just throwing more of our money into the pit.

Anyway Lord Buckethead offered a trillion to the nhs and he got about 12 votes.
140ish. Bin head got 69 hahaha

Embattle

FH is my second home
Tory NHS funding.

(Edit: @Embattle has disagreed again, but I don't see how against figures from the Queen's speech)

Disagreed as that isn't the inflation rate.

Also my understanding was Labour were on 3.9% with the lib Dems on slightly less.

To me the real problem is that the social care aspect needs more work.

Job

Theres always going to be fuckups and no one is going to keep a standing army of ambulances and beds to cope with any outcome.

On the day that poor woman died, tens of thousands of people were taken to hospital in time and treated.

Something went wrong..it cost her life, she had severe heart problems.

How much would you have to spend to get zero fuckups.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
There's a shitload of wankers on this forum who A) can't do maths and B) struggle to hold a cogent argument together in the face of reality.

Knock yourselves out bitches. This is my version of @Embattle's disagree. I'm too drunk (and I mean *very drunk) to argue the toss with people who are ready to ditch reality to suit how they want to see the world.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Tory NHS funding.

There isnt enough money in the world to save every single person in need.

you could always come up with a case where someone could have been saved. If this that or the other was better.

she broke her ankle. Not her back. She could have been rolled onto warmer blankets and such. They could have strapped her up and taken her to hospital. Nothing in this world is fool proof or perfect.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Disagreed as that isn't the inflation rate.

Also my understanding was Labour were on 3.9% with the lib Dems on slightly less.

To me the real problem is that the social care aspect needs more work.
Social care needs a bigger investment that the nhs. This would remove a lot of bed blocking and pressure in the nhs

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Man. My hangover is *minging*.

@Moriath - take your £1 in 2010 is £1.27 now (which is not exactly how to describe it - but does show you need 27 pence per 2010 pound more to *stay even*) - and apply that to your shitty graph.

Oh yeah. Looks different doesn't it!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Man. My hangover is *minging*.

@Moriath - take your £1 in 2010 is £1.27 now (which is not exactly how to describe it - but does show you need 27 pence per 2010 pound more to *stay even*) - and apply that to your shitty graph.

Oh yeah. Looks different doesn't it!
The graph is in real terms so includes inflation. Read real terms means including inflation.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
It means it excludes inflation
In real terms means the change in a financial number after correcting for the effect of inflation. For example, if a company's revenues have increased 4% over the previous year, but prices were (on average) 2% higher than in the previous year, then its revenues have only increased 2% in real terms.”

So inflation is taken into account.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
In real terms means the change in a financial number after correcting for the effect of inflation. For example, if a company's revenues have increased 4% over the previous year, but prices were (on average) 2% higher than in the previous year, then its revenues have only increased 2% in real terms.”

So inflation is taken into account.

Yes you're correct

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom