Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
78865439_784061452021823_6731624301696385024_n.jpg

Embattle

FH is my second home
You don't want to watch it in case Corbyn is reasonable and Johnson's a cunt. It's exhausting to keep up hating someone if they're not being a twat :)

Not really, it just continues the endless bullshit from all sides.

It still makes me smile that as bad as many people keep saying Boris is he is still ahead of wonderful Corbyn even with his massive gifts, says much for those who support the others but still keep throwing mud at Boris.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Boris "Won" it according to the usual Tory Mouthpieces. If he's winning, why is the lead narrowing? /scratches chin

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Even if it's true (reddit) - the article doesn't dispute the veracity of the document.

So even if Putin's involved he's just shown us Johnson is lying.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Last week I heared an MP call Corbyn a Marxist antisemite. Ok. So i guess we can call the other side British Union of Fascists Capitalist or something. If this is the ad hominems and rhetoric we are using today, then it's all over. I cannot believe that we changed so far to the right (USA, GB and EU), that this is acceptable and nobody (on the right) is challenging this. All you hear about this general election is about the brexit. It's about far more then that, but this is what the conservatives want you to believe. Has anything else been done in GB recently concerning governing? Also, the brexit party not running where conservatives are, is just a farce. People nowadays believe in their own thruth's, made up by shit they read on the internet. Criticisme and accepting the fact that you could be wrong, or that others have a different opinion is a part of growing up. Grow up.

Last edited:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its all a bit hilarious, its like everyones just discovered politicians lie.

If this is surprise to you, I suggest letting someone else vote for you.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Its all a bit hilarious, its like everyones just discovered politicians lie.

If this is surprise to you, I suggest letting someone else vote for you.
This isn't a couple of little fibs, it's a deliberate widespread campaign of misinformation.

Job

Yes...they all do it.

Its because we listen to it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yes...they all do it.

Its because we listen to it.

They do, not on the scale The Tories have done it this time though, it has been absolutely ridiculous. If this is what we have to look forward to every time there's an election from now on, this country well and truly is beyond help.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Pretty sure national papers have to remain neutral, they can post on stories and throw smears around but telling people exactly how to vote? 99.9% sure that's election tampering of sorts, especially when it financially benefits them and they have such a wide influence over the country.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This is fucking funny.

In an interview, bold as brass Johnson just takes the interviewers phone and wangs it in his pocket - you don't even notice until the interviewer points it out.

This is worse than Corbyn on the BBC refusing to apologise - it's an actual action taken because the line of question is annoying him - taking a reporter's phone and confiscating it like he's a schoolboy.

You can see his face, he's just getting his on-point message across, he's not thinking about any of the questions he's being asked - he's just being on-point and he makes a mistake because the phone is distracting him from that, so he shows his true colours - talking about a kid sleeping on coats is not what he wants to be interviewed about (clearly doesn't care).

In some ways it's impressive, to be so sure of yourself - but it does show a complete disconnect and born-to-rule mindset that makes him - and people like him (privately educated, inherited wealth) - totally unsuitable for public-office governing of the lives of average-joe.

What matters to them, isn't what matters to most of the country. If we keep voting them in, then the needs of the majority will never be met.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
This is fucking funny.

In an interview, bold as brass Johnson just takes the interviewers phone and wangs it in his pocket - you don't even notice until the interviewer points it out.

This is worse than Corbyn on the BBC refusing to apologise - it's an actual action taken because the line of question is annoying him - taking a reporter's phone and confiscating it like he's a schoolboy.

You can see his face, he's just getting his on-point message across, he's not thinking about any of the questions he's being asked - he's just being on-point and he makes a mistake because the phone is distracting him from that, so he shows his true colours - talking about a kid sleeping on coats is not what he wants to be interviewed about (clearly doesn't care).

In some ways it's impressive, to be so sure of yourself - but it does show a complete disconnect and born-to-rule mindset that makes him - and people like him (privately educated, inherited wealth) - totally unsuitable for public-office governing of the lives of average-joe.

What matters to them, isn't what matters to most of the country. If we keep voting them in, then the needs of the majority will never be met.

I saw that earlier today and surprised to find that Boris has managed to surprise me again with his level of ineptitude to be in a position of power.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I just love this 'We can't do anything until we get Brexit done!'

I reckon they'll just rename Brexit to UKexit, then say Ha!, all those things we promised, they were if we got Brexit done, now we're doing UKexit!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I just love this 'We can't do anything until we get Brexit done!'

I reckon they'll just rename Brexit to UKexit, then say Ha!, all those things we promised, they were if we got Brexit done, now we're doing UKexit!
To be fair what Boris is offering is Brexit not UKexit because NI will be staying in the EU near enough.

Job

This is fucking funny.

In reality tory voters want him to stay on message..not virtue react to specific problems that are not directly his responsibility.
Hes responsible for ensuring the NHS works overall..not micro manage every fuck up.
Why dont you let the millions of people who have their lives saved by the NHS turn up with pictures of their successful treatment.
No ..just one heart tugging image of an unfortunate result of AE being what it is..an emergency response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom