• Brexit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
So very different to how it should be @Moriath - just because you had to work and your employers treated you poorly (in other EU countries you would have had time off with financial support), it doesn’t mean that she should have no support, however there are too many details missing ie was she already working?

Mental health issues and how to resolve them is a much bigger topic than it used to be when employers would just fire or treat employees poorly. The stiff British upper lip is so very passé and not relevant.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So she's late 20s, dad died a few years ago to cancer, mum's an alcoholic, they get 400 a month from her dad's pension which is why she receives little from the Government.

She worked until about 5 years ago at the Coop.

She has an ambulance about every fortnight due to suicidal thoughts/attempts.

In the flip side my mates sister has cerebral palsy with no use of legs and one hand.

She gets everything even though she lives with her parents which gives them a large allowance (I'd imagine close to the 28k that Job talks about.) and they get a brand new car every couple of years.

I'm not saying it's wrong she gets that, but it is wrong that mental health isn't treated with nearly as much seriousness.

Gwadien

Nope they are not, with a government being involved you'd be lucky to build one since it'll undoubtedly blow whatever budget it has set at the start.

So don't build anymore public buildings?

The problem is that construction for the Government at any level is corrupt/mismanaged(probablymorecorrupt) to the core.

That's what I find fascinating about the whole HS2 fiasco, I've seen lots of arguments for why we should abandon it, and reasons to why it's important for us to finish, but I've not seen much questioning of; hang on, how the fuck is this costing so much?

The problem is that it won't change under a Tory Government since the CEOs of big construction are Tory donors ;)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Everything takes so much time and costs so much because if the excruciating level of legal consequence that is attatched to every single endeavour.

It has ramped up to insane levels over the last decade to the point where it routinely costs 6 figure sums to make minor changes to council infastructure.
They closed a road to traffic by us recently and they simply extended the pavement...it cost over 150K...mainly in legal consultation fees.
The guys turned up and laid the pavement in two days.

Embattle

FH is my second home
So don't build anymore public buildings?

The problem is that construction for the Government at any level is corrupt/mismanaged(probablymorecorrupt) to the core.

That's what I find fascinating about the whole HS2 fiasco, I've seen lots of arguments for why we should abandon it, and reasons to why it's important for us to finish, but I've not seen much questioning of; hang on, how the fuck is this costing so much?

The problem is that it won't change under a Tory Government since the CEOs of big construction are Tory donors ;)

You point wasn't so bad until you tried to play party politics with it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The Conservatives first 100 day promises in a nutshell

- We'll fix all of the shit we caused in the fucking first place, now vote for us you, gullible peasants

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Front page news for Labour, again. (Did I not press send on this earlier?)

Not actual news - it's a story instigated by the Jewish Labour Movement that they're 'passing information' to the enquiry. As would happen normally in every single enquiry that ever took place, ever.

Zionist shit throwing, releases to media (rather than to the EHRC).

Keep it front-and-centre Jewish Labour Movement eh? Teach any turncoat party that it's politicians ability to criticize Israel is off the table.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
This needs to be shared, it's being taken down from social media because it's damaging as fuck to the tories. the full thing is going to be released in cinemas.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Front page news for Labour, again. (Did I not press send on this earlier?)

Not actual news - it's a story instigated by the Jewish Labour Movement that they're 'passing information' to the enquiry. As would happen normally in every single enquiry that ever took place, ever.

Zionist shit throwing, releases to media (rather than to the EHRC).

Keep it front-and-centre Jewish Labour Movement eh? Teach any turncoat party that it's politicians ability to criticize Israel is off the table.

If you read some of the reports inside, then it goes a hell of a lot further than criticising Israel. But then for a social justice warrior, you've always had a tremendous blind spot to that particular type of discrimination.

Gwadien

If you read some of the reports inside, then it goes a hell of a lot further than criticising Israel. But then for a social justice warrior, you've always had a tremendous blind spot to that particular type of discrimination.

None of the relevant people in either party are openly or known to be racist/anti semitic whatever.

The only people that are reported are are local nobodies.

If you're going to flap your arms over this, I ask why aren't you flapping your arms over the same issues in the Tory party?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
None of the relevant people in either party are openly or known to be racist/anti semitic whatever.

If you're going to flap your arms over this, I ask why aren't you flapping your arms over the same issues in the Tory party?
I wonder if you can make a post without pointing sticks at the Tories haha

Bodhi

And the usual whataboutery begins.

I'm not because the issues in the Tory Party don't look to be even remotely comparable - if you need the difference explaining between mocking religion and suggesting home visits for Orthodox Jews before they are admitted to the Labour Party, you are quite a long way beyond help.

BTW, in the report there are 12 accusations against Corbyn himself.

Gwadien

And the usual whataboutery begins.

I'm not because the issues in the Tory Party don't look to be even remotely comparable - if you need the difference explaining between mocking religion and suggesting home visits for Orthodox Jews before they are admitted to the Labour Party, you are quite a long way beyond help.

BTW, in the report there are 12 accusations against Corbyn himself.

Aka because you're a Tory and youre just propagating the narrative of the Daily Mail.

Cool.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
But then for a social justice warrior, you've always had a tremendous blind spot to that particular type of discrimination.
That's an outright accusation of antisemitism there @Bodhi. :eek:

Point to anywhere, anywhere, I've been anything other than in full opposition to discrimination against minorities of any sort.

If you can't - we'll nip that one in the bud right now. I've never been blind to racism or antisemitism of any kind. I won't demand an apology from you - you've never been man enough.

On to the substance:
If you read some of the reports inside, then it goes a hell of a lot further than criticising Israel.
Of fucking course it does. If you read disgusting things, then you are reading disgusting things. If someone hands you a file with complaints made by alleged rape victims then it's going to be pretty fucking grim reading.

But you don't. You hand the files to the authorities - the EHRC in this case - and then they come to a considered judgement. And that judgement is about one thing only: Is Labour institutionally antisemitic?

Not "have labour members said/done bad things" or even "do Tory members do the same"? We can point at both very fucking easily. But that isn't what this is supposed to be about.

But it IS isn't it. It's about pointing at Labour members and screaming "ANTISEMITE". That's why they held a press conference - because "ANTISEMITE" would be in the press right next to Labour's name.

Just like you just screamed "ANTISEMITE" above - not explicitly, but frankly everyone on this forum can see that's what you just said.

So F. U. buddy. Tar me all you like - but you're talking out of your arse. Again.

Gwadien

I'm just waiting for the 'anti-semitism' claims to ramp up just before the election, then to see everyone suggesting it's happening because they want to ensure Labour is clear of anti-semitism, and not because they're trying to sabotage Labour's chances.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They're ramping up on this forum, never mind the election.

I'd be surprised if there were many more instances of it now though. The past three years have been "job done".

Nobody is taking any other party to bits for not having a process. At least Labour have a process...

Bodhi

They're ramping up on this forum, never mind the election.

I'd be surprised if there were many more instances of it now though. The past three years have been "job done".

Nobody is taking any other party to bits for not having a process. At least Labour have a process...

They have a process because they need one with all the accusations flying around. I mean personally, if 70 people from an organisation were more than happy to testify under oath that they had been a victim of, or had witnessed antisemitic behaviour, and this was condoned, or even encouraged by the leadership, I would say that goes a bit further than a narrative. I mean look at the number of Jewish people who have left as they don't feel safe in Corbyn's Labour. Too much Daily Mail? Or maybe, just maybe, they have a genuine concern about old Jezza's attitude to Jewish people.

However, you've also just stated you've never been blind to antisemitism, then gone through all sorts of mental gymnastics to suggest the outcome of all the testimonies gathered is "nothing to see here", so I'm expecting more to explain the above.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fuck off Bodhi - there are 485,000 members of the labour party. That's 70 is 0.014% of the members.

If any organisation said one in 7000 of it's members was potentially a cunt, then the whole world would be astonished at how whiter than white they were.

No mental leaps or twists here - only the ones where you can justify calling me an antisemite.

Edit:
And that's 70 allegations, right? Thought there was supposed to be a bigger than that backlog? - either way - it's 0.01% of members. (As Labour have said)

Given a 10% cunt rate in real life, and a 1-in-1 around here that's still astonishingly low. < And none of that makes ME antisemitic.

Job

They all ready pay people based on their intellect.

Whats the problem.

Job

Id pull you up on jealousy..but envy and jealousy seem to have morphed into each other and a lot of dictionaries agree.

Thats why English roxs

Job

And yes, they quite clearly generally pay you more for being more intelligent.

So whats the problem with paying you less for having learning difficulties.

Gwadien

No, you get paid more for experience.

For an MP to say that people with learning difficulties should be paid less than a wage that the Tories themselves have accepted isn't enough is hilariously Victorian of you.

#I'malrightjim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom