Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Johnson wants to abolish the BBC.

That's exactly what that means - so our main remaining news sources would be entirely funded and owned by the very rich, instead of just run by them.
The BBC has shot its bolt...
It can go fuck itself, billions of income and exactly zero spent on investigating the truth from its pretend plinth of impartiality.
Completely exposed by Tommy Robinson lying through its fucking teeth and goes into full..ignore him hes a nazi mode.
The things it could do, the stories it could tell...and we get Attenboroughs edited animal stories, ballroom dancing and the most depressing soap opera on planet Earth.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
In reality tory voters want him to stay on message..not virtue react to specific problems that are not directly his responsibility.
Hes responsible for ensuring the NHS works overall..not micro manage every fuck up.
Why dont you let the millions of people who have their lives saved by the NHS turn up with pictures of their successful treatment.
No ..just one heart tugging image of an unfortunate result of AE being what it is..an emergency response.
You have this uncanny ability of always managing to land on the "cunt" side of a discussion...

Job

It just annoys me these constant accusations of no investment.
They have just built a new hospital by us..brand new AE, the top head trauma dept in the country..state of the art...open MRI...cancer wards.

Also
Liverpool Royal campus.
The thing is frickin epic .

Your New Royal | Royal Liverpool Hospitals

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Scummy, biased journalists like Kuennsberg and Peston peddling whatever Cummings and co told them to (that a punch was thrown by a protester outside the hospital Hancock visited) only for a video to appear of the guy walking into his arm.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They have just built a new hospital by us..brand new AE, the top head trauma dept in the country..state of the art...open MRI...cancer wards.

Also
Liverpool Royal campus.

Meanwhile, Johnson has the fucking audacity to talk about "getting behind the police force" when it's his party who have laid >20,000 of them off. Most of his manifesto is trying to undo what his own party is directly responsible for.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Also
Liverpool Royal campus.

That's because hospitals that date from the 1950s are no longer acceptable, and are becoming more expensive to keep fixing, rather than just taking them down and building a nicer hospital.

Same thing applies for schools, the amount of waste I've seen from older buildings is hilarious, and as a result the cost is massive.

But the Tories know that, and any Government would have had to build new hospitals, because it's a no brainer, because the initial investment is definitely worth the long run costs.

The problem is that you're falling for what the Tories want you to; put a lick of paint over the bad parts and we'll all be good.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Meanwhile, Johnson has the fucking audacity to talk about "getting behind the police force" when it's his party who have laid >20,000 of them off. Most of his manifesto is trying to undo what his own party is directly responsible for.

Exactly, that's the tories entire campaign plan... sell people the solutions for the problems The Conservatives caused in the fucking first place, what astonishes me is how people are so fucking stupid that they're falling for it... like he's actually presenting them with something new and incredible.

I have no doubts if Boris Johnson had a shit on a dinner plate and told people it was steak, they'd fucking believe him.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Paul Scully is very poor under scrutiny (watching today’s politics live)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Almost my finest MS Paint work.

78545322_425018241739247_1536291453678911488_o.jpg

Ormorof

FH is my second home

Also
Liverpool Royal campus.

Theres been plenty of funding for Liverpool... Oh wait billions came from EU

17 things European funding has done for Merseyside

And the EU has budget for Liverpool and Merseyside commited at least for 2020 too, 4 years after that article was written...

Job

Most of the money came from the Duke of Westminster.
And Ive been through this before..the EU get free support by redistributing our money to poor areas.
Its hardly a surprise merseyside voted stay...they used our money to buy the votes.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Those devious bastards. Voluntarily spending hundreds of millions to rejuvenate run-down areas, years before the referendum, just to curry favour with the locals. It was all just a long con.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Luckily you're onto them though. Stop those cunning fuckers from spending MORE money in the UK before it's too late.

Gwadien

Isn't Liverpool pretty nice/safe now compared to its historic reputation? Whilst places like Birmingham and Manchester seem to have an issue with crime and Brum is a shit hole anyway.

I support the idea of redistributing 'our' money to poor areas.

Even if you are a massive cunt there's a financial sense to it in the long run because it means you don't have to try to win an election by saying we're going to put more coppers on the streets.

Job

Its not exactly rocket science to see how taking money off a country and then having the power to distribute it in places that have a population base you wish to sell your club to is a win win situation.
Thats why Liverpool has..'partly funded by the EU' signs everywhere.
Its our fucking money.

Gwadien

Its not exactly rocket science to see how taking money off a country and then having the power to distribute it in places that have a population base you wish to sell your club to is a win win situation.
Thats why Liverpool has..'partly funded by the EU' signs everywhere.
Its our fucking money.

Or the EU is a liberal organisation that redistributes money across the EU for optimum development?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's fair to say the Lib Dems have been a bit of a shower of shit in this campaign...

2lqelftdzs341.png

dysfunction

FH is my second home
A lot of people are saying they would rather vote Tory than let Corbyn win.
Not great really...they hate Boris and yet rather have him than Corbyn which is a sad state

Gwadien

It's fair to say the Lib Dems have been a bit of a shower of shit in this campaign...

2lqelftdzs341.png

In my local Labour leaflet they had a line that read 'Labour will invest heavily in secondary education'

But they had a c instead of a v in invest. :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
A lot of people are saying they would rather vote Tory than let Corbyn win.
Not great really...they hate Boris and yet rather have him than Corbyn which is a sad state

Because they've swallowed everything papers have stuffed into their gobs that's why. At this point and going purely by how Boris has acted, if we're going my pure personality here, Corbyn is no worse than Boris. As for Policies, which is really what people should be voting for, they're being quite gullible into believing the tories, given the tories caused most of the shit going on atm anyway.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Because they've swallowed everything papers have stuffed into their gobs that's why. At this point and going purely by how Boris has acted, if we're going my pure personality here, Corbyn is no worse than Boris. As for Policies, which is really what people should be voting for, they're being quite gullible into believing the tories, given the tories caused most of the shit going on atm anyway.

no it's more to do with the fact they think Corbyn is a Marxist

Embattle

FH is my second home
In my local Labour leaflet they had a line that read 'Labour will invest heavily in secondary education'

But they had a c instead of a v in invest. :(

I remember getting bombarded by fake newspapers from the lib Dems when I lived in the London, everything so i've got from all parties has gone in to the shredder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom