• Brexit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
What makes me laugh is that everyone was so obsessed with Labour's 'rise of anti-semitism' (which really was just criticism of Israel) whilst the right has proudly ramped up their actual anti semitism, but let's ignore that okay?

The Left has been killed, now its just a matter of how Right we all are.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
What makes me laugh is that everyone was so obsessed with Labour's 'rise of anti-semitism' (which really was just criticism of Israel) whilst the right has proudly ramped up their actual anti semitism, but let's ignore that okay?

The Left has been killed, now its just a matter of how Right we all are.

Israel has done a masterful job of turning "anti-Israel/anti-Zionist", into "anti-Semite", and it steamrollers anyone who tries to stand in it's way. It's a bit like "Terfs", same own the language, own the narrative shit going on.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't think I can bring myself to watch that @caLLous. The title is just so, well I can't describe it.

These people need shooting. They don't add value to the human race.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Tis all in the little details where the difference is found:

I'm still not sure why you would want to be in the military any more, you get paid less than most and naturally can't strike and seem to be regularly filling in elsewhere.

Gwadien

Tis all in the little details where the difference is found:

I'm still not sure why you would want to be in the military any more, you get paid less than most and naturally can't strike and seem to be regularly filling in elsewhere.

Regularly filling in else where?

It's funny, I saw a facebook page the other day where some self professed soldiers were complaining about how it's wrong they're being used for this and they have better things to do.

A self professed Falklands vet then piped up 'nah you aint you bullshitters'.

Honestly, I've always thought the soldiers need to have more of a role in society anyway, just to help them build up skills they'll need once they've deployed.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Gender, @Wij.

And who cares, I mean really. If it was actually about sex - why does it matter on your driving licence?

If it says 'Ocelot' on your driving licence does it matter as long as you've passed your test?

If you want to change your driving licence you pay for it too...

If it stops 'em whining and makes 'em happy then why would I give a fuck?
Maybe some are just taking the fucking piss?

View: https://twitter.com/troonytoons/status/1606726402694418435

Embattle

FH is my second home
Regularly filling in else where?

It's funny, I saw a facebook page the other day where some self professed soldiers were complaining about how it's wrong they're being used for this and they have better things to do.

A self professed Falklands vet then piped up 'nah you aint you bullshitters'.

Honestly, I've always thought the soldiers need to have more of a role in society anyway, just to help them build up skills they'll need once they've deployed.

I believe as well as border force and assorted NHS related activities from driving ambulances to COVID related activities they've also done fire and rescue etc.

I would prefer, especially in the current climate, that the military was able to focus on military based training.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Maybe some are just taking the fucking piss?
Who cares?

That's why I say Ocelot on the driving licence - it doesn't fucking matter.

Just because some tiny proportion of wankers are taking the piss, or are criminal, or whatever, doesn't mean that genuine honest people, who aren't criminal, don't deserve a little peace/what they want.

If we can give that to them, then great. No skin off our nose. We've done a good thing(tm) for nice people and we'll still have the wankers to laugh at.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
If someone shouted to me "STOP! Border Force! I would probably piss myself with laughter.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
But what if they had excellent trousers on and were dancing?

DaGaffer

Who cares?

That's why I say Ocelot on the driving licence - it doesn't fucking matter.

Just because some tiny proportion of wankers are taking the piss, or are criminal, or whatever, doesn't mean that genuine honest people, who aren't criminal, don't deserve a little peace/what they want.

If we can give that to them, then great. No skin off our nose. We've done a good thing(tm) for nice people and we'll still have the wankers to laugh at.

I must have missed the memo that made the state responsible for validating people's fantasies.

Gwadien

It's pretty interesting how quickly this trans thing on this forum has gone from 'ofc people can be trans, it's just about protecting women and children!' to 'it's all a fantasy'

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I must have missed the memo that made the state responsible for validating people's fantasies.
The state works for all the people - and that means catering for significant subsets. Especially where it does no harm :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The state works for all the people - and that means catering for significant subsets. Especially where it does no harm :)
Letting convicted rapists into women’s prisons will do no harm.

DaGaffer

It's pretty interesting how quickly this trans thing on this forum has gone from 'ofc people can be trans, it's just about protecting women and children!' to 'it's all a fantasy'

I'm pretty sure that's always been my default position. I really don't care if anyone wants to harbour any self-image they like; but I don't want to pay for it or have to play pretend as well. And self-ID takes this all from a massive, life-changing decision, which it should be, to a trivial piece of cosplay with which we're all expected to play along.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Women's bogs are always better, too. I might start identifying as a woman when out.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I mean, you all realise that transphobia is largely a phoney culture war likely invented by the far right, right?

It probably isn't a coincidence that the LGB Alliance may have links with 55 Tufton St.

Can we just let people be who they need to be, and be happy for them? All these "fears" about trans women suddenly attacking women in changing rooms etc - men don't need to change gender to do that. They can just do it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Letting convicted rapists into women’s prisons will do no harm.
Sorry @Wij - it's a fucking weak argument that you keep repeating.

Again, criminality exists in the whole population and we can deal with that. That doesn't mean that the vast majority of trans people aren't completely law-abiding and harmless. Just like you and me.

Your argument is reminiscent of the "better not let gay men in the army, they'll be touching everyone's bottoms" shite we all used to hear when we were growing up- the sort of thinking that got gay men beaten up in changing rooms by groups of unthinking thugs.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
self-ID takes this all from a massive, life-changing decision, which it should be, to a trivial piece of cosplay with which we're all expected to play along.
Why should it be? Because you think it should? I don't care - it doesn't affect me. Cosplay the shit out of your life if you like. Sounds culture-novel great - if you're into that sort of thing.

And I don't have to play along. I'll do what I always do. There's literally nothing to see here.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
All these "fears" about trans women suddenly attacking women in changing rooms etc - men don't need to change gender to do that. They can just do it.
Yep. 100%.

Funny thing about criminals. They're criminal.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Basically, Rishi's thinking is that we're all well off enough, just too thick to make anything of ourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom