• Brexit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well if any politicians are reading this, I couldn't give a toss who immigrates to this country as long as they:

a) don't be a knob
b) respect the rights of others

That's it really.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
a) don't be a knob
b) respect the rights of others
I agree @Tom. 100%.

However, when you have such a massive rate of deliberate immigration you absolutely are going to have increased friction - dismissing the rights of others and deliberately lying to them about policy is completely undemocratic.

So, how can we expect immigrants to "respect the rights of others" when our own politicians aren't respecting the rights of their own electorate to have a say? And worse really - Brexit was a democratic mandate very largely fought on an immigration ticket - with a clear answer.

So, for the racists (who still have democratic rights) - they're going to see increased non-white-European immigration on the back of Brexit. Which makes me laugh (and salivate in anticipation of all the different restaurants) - almost as much as it makes me sad that we don't really have a functioning democracy.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Christ, even border force 9000 are threatening strike action. What a time to be alive.

There will be mass civil disobedience by Xmas.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What a joke.
David Davis' point is fair - it's no secret what hotels are housing migrants. What's the point?

Edit: 7m a day? That's 2.5 billion on hotels. Wowzers.

What the tories should be getting battered for is this:

1668626140832.png

They've been in charge for over a decade eh @Bodhi! Why are they so incompetent?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Labour and remoaners stopping progress clearly
Yep.

What the Tories are actually doing is encouraging migration and then dumping the migrants in largely non-Tory towns without the capacity to take them.

But to be fair - the evidence shows that Labour are not even an inch better. They're all lying about it.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
David Davis' point is fair - it's no secret what hotels are housing migrants. What's the point?

Edit: 7m a day? That's 2.5 billion on hotels. Wowzers.

What the tories should be getting battered for is this:

View attachment 47234

They've been in charge for over a decade eh @Bodhi! Why are they so incompetent?

In this area I honestly have absolutely no idea, however as you say the other main choice we have don't seem to have any better answers on how we get the numbers down. What's the plan? Send ferries and hope to christ the SNP haven't arranged them? Deploy gunboats? Make it easier to get here legally?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Get Ukraine to shoot over a few more of the those accidental rockets?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
In this area I honestly have absolutely no idea, however as you say the other main choice we have don't seem to have any better answers on how we get the numbers down. What's the plan? Send ferries and hope to christ the SNP haven't arranged them? Deploy gunboats? Make it easier to get here legally?

From what i understood from beeb article on subject the actual amount of people coming to UK hasn't changed much, conservatives have just made it more difficult to do so safely. If choice is allow them to come to UK in a safe way then deal with them, or let a bunch of kids drown in channel in dinghys I know what I would choose.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

If people didn't live in hellholes then they wouldn't want to come to the UK (or anywhere else) in the first place. Though even the EU have tried and failed at pulling up the poorer countries, they are just exploited for a cheap labour force.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
From what i understood from beeb article on subject the actual amount of people coming to UK hasn't changed much, conservatives have just made it more difficult to do so safely. If choice is allow them to come to UK in a safe way then deal with them, or let a bunch of kids drown in channel in dinghys I know what I would choose.
Yes, they’ve engineered this ‘crisis’ so they can do a GOP and shout about the invasion at the southern border to distract from the fact they are shit at everything.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
If people didn't live in hellholes then they wouldn't want to come to the UK (or anywhere else) in the first place. Though even the EU have tried and failed at pulling up the poorer countries, they are just exploited for a cheap labour force.

Have you been to Stoke?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
1668689980505.png

Tories + Brexit (caused by Tories).

The perfect storm of shitness.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

I'm all for this, but only if NHS staff are able to do it as well. They do shit work for low wages, and then have to pay for their Christmas parties out of their own pockets, which is complete bollocks imo.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It seems a lot of MPs on all sides have disagreed with the IPSA decision on Xmas parties.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

"illegal" protests.

The Tories need to die in a fire.

I may think Just stop oil and so on are fucking muppets for barking up the wrong tree, but no protest is illegal.

The truth is, the Tories are running scared, they are losing the far right to real far right nutters, so now need to double down.

Labour appear to have jettisoned most of the far left, so are now actual contenders.

Last edited:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
What was it? That bloke got like 6 months in prison for protesting, mental.

I literally have to teach a lesson today about the benefit of democracy (which is mandated by the government) I'm not sure how I can lie to them and tell them people are free to protest.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What was it? That bloke got like 6 months in prison for protesting, mental.

I literally have to teach a lesson today about the benefit of democracy (which is mandated by the government) I'm not sure how I can lie to them and tell them people are free to protest.
Don't.

Tell them that people used to be free to peacefully protest (and peaceful protest could always be disruptive) - but because of the apathy in the UK population the government has been allowed to create new laws that restricts that freedom and our already fragile democracy is suffering as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom