Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I can't entirely agree Gwad... it is because of fare dodgers that the prices have to be expensive. The rail companies need to break even and as they are not nationalised they probably have to turn a profit to appease the shareholders or they will not receive further investment which will mean that there are delays to repairs and technical upgrades...

That might be how it works in Sweden, but round these parts, if they make a loss, they still get paid from a subsidy. They charge £lol, because they can.

The lines are managed by network rail, makes no difference to the train operators.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Thick Lizzies phone was hacked by Russia...apparently.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Tory cabinet MPs are shaking their heads behind Bravermen's back. She is fucked, again.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The idea is growing on me. He will be doing the task, every single day. It will become what is essentially bullying.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I think it's hilarious.
Tories facing a shitshow at the next GE and he's not on the frontbench anyway so fuck it get that bag on the way out.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I think it's a shrewd move, his political career looks to be over for a while and they're probably paying him six figures, so why not?

His constituents will still vote for him.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I think it's a shrewd move, his political career looks to be over for a while and they're probably paying him six figures, so why not?

His constituents will still vote for him.

Boris 101, he'll be on HIGNFY next.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

BoE starts selling bonds at a loss (we foot the bill).

So QE - bank makes up "electronicly creates" some money. This drives up inflation with free cheap money, goes to the rich. Then they sell the bonds despite them going "we don't know what we're doing".

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I put this in the election thread because the Tories have had control over the police for ages now and both sell themselves and are seen as the party that's tough on crime:

Police let into the force, and allowed to stay there during reviews: "despite having criminal records, being suspected of serious offences, having substantial debts or having family linked to organised crime".

Organised crime!

It's harder to work at a bank...

ECA

I am a FH squatter

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh fucking do one you twonk.
It's recycled antisemitism, dressed in new clothes and repackaged for racists.
Of course it is @ECA. I was tongue-in-cheek about referencing that.

However, one in six people living in England and Wales, a 33% rise in a decade. There's actually something to discuss right there - that's a genuinely astonishing rate of demographic change. Astonishing.

I'm not making any judgements - how much I give a fuck about the racial makeup of the United Kingdom can be counted on precicely zero fingers - so if you're going to do the standard "call him racist" because I brought this up then you can "fucking do one you twonk".

But there's absolutely a discussion to be had about how deliberate this is. Because you cannot have a 33% rise in non-UK-born people in just ten years without this being deliberate policy.

More than half of the total population increase in England and Wales in the past 10 years is because of positive net migration

Non-UK immigration is faster than all of the babies born to a population of nearly 70 million.

Of the 10 million residents born outside the UK, four in 10 arrived in the last decade while a third of them arrived before 2001.
So, 4 million in the last decade, approx 3 million in the entire time before 2001. That means 7 million plus since Labour came to power in 1997.

That's deliberate policy, not accidental.

Just to get some data-evidence I looked at the ONS stats and found an analysis by the Joseph Rowntree foundation:

1667396425623.png

That's huge @ECA. More than doubling. Now, in 2022 we're at 20% non-white.

I didn't know that before looking (if you look at my original post my question was about people "not born here")- but it does beg the question. These arsehole racists, who are definitely racist and definitely arseholes - they have a point, don't they.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Of course it is @ECA. I was tongue-in-cheek about referencing that.

However, one in six people living in England and Wales, a 33% rise in a decade. There's actually something to discuss right there - that's a genuinely astonishing rate of demographic change. Astonishing.

I'm not making any judgements - how much I give a fuck about the racial makeup of the United Kingdom can be counted on precicely zero fingers - so if you're going to do the standard "call him racist" because I brought this up then you can "fucking do one you twonk".

But there's absolutely a discussion to be had about how deliberate this is. Because you cannot have a 33% rise in non-UK-born people in just ten years without this being deliberate policy.

Non-UK immigration is faster than all of the babies born to a population of nearly 70 million.

So, 4 million in the last decade, approx 3 million in the entire time before 2001. That means 7 million plus since Labour came to power in 1997.

That's deliberate policy, not accidental.

Just to get some data-evidence I looked at the ONS stats and found an analysis by the Joseph Rowntree foundation:

View attachment 47175

That's huge @ECA. More than doubling. Now, in 2022 we're at 20% non-white.

I didn't know that before looking (if you look at my original post my question was about people "not born here")- but it does beg the question. These arsehole racists, who are definitely racist and definitely arseholes - they have a point, don't they.

Of course it's deliberate policy; the UK's underlying birth rate (e.g. white Britons) is nearly as bad as Russia's, albeit for different reasons, so the policy answer was immigration, especially young immigration to fix the looming demographic catastrophe of a declining tax base and millions of old people clogging up the NHS and welfare system by refusing to kick the bucket.

What the policy forgot was that old people are racist reactionary cunts who, when given the opportunity, would cut off the supply of young people who were supposed to be paying for them. To be fair, the policy was never explained to the crumblies, and they might still have voted for self-harm anyway, because they're senile as fuck.

I really don't know why you think you've come across some stunning insight, immigration is the long term demographic plan for the UK. It's probably the only long term plan that's actually made an ounce of sense from an economic perspective.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't think it's a stunning insight (or anything new) @DaGaffer - my original post was "surprised at the rate" more than anything els.e But when I brought it up @ECA told practically called me an antisemite and told me to fuck off.

But as you point out - it's deliberate policy. However, as far as I can tell nobody - not just the crusties - have been told explicitly by any of the political parties that that this is deliberate policy.

All the talk about immigration (even the debate today in Parliament, for example) - is about how we're trying to get a control on not just asylum, but migration in general. From both sides of the house. That's our politicians deliberately lying to us - covering up what the actual policy is.

Brexit, like it or loathe it, in part was about migration. The UK population has been clear on that. But our political masters continue to lie - because it's a policy that nobody would vote for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom