Dont blame GoA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zede

Part of the furniture
ive been a victim of GoAs incompetance on many occasions during my time on daoc, like so many others here.

This is different. Tell me if im wrong here plze. Money, Resorces, Staff, Promotion, Amount of Beta testing - is in the end courtesy of EA Games. They decide basically who much money they get to make this game. A deadline has been set for release, i sense a rushed atmosphere !

So, GoA get Xxxx cash from Mythic/EA. "You have done this before guys, do it again, here is a £5,000,000 budget, spend it well !" GoA do just that, sumbit to EA what they intend and bingo, here we are now. The fuckwit bigwigs at EA had indeed deemed the situation viable - they had the final say, not goa on how things were/are run.

Instead of saying, " hey heres double your budget - get the best servers and staff on the market guys ! No no no, the fucktards at EA play it safe - recent "flops" like Lotr & AoC may have made them weary of investing extra Xxx millions. Ok warhammer has a large following, but so has Lotr, and we expect WAR to be bigger than that.

I imagine the actual staff at GoA are pissed off they could not do more, but with limited resorces, must be very fustrating. Non disclosure agreements will ofc make sure no pissed off employees whistle blow...apart from the german dude, /salute.

So like so many other things in life, I blame EA GAMES.

challenge everything

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Locking - this could easily go in the Account Centre thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom