Do A GoA Have The Right To Bannd My Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
skunksmoka said:
Saw a Theurgist called 'Gadalf TheWhite' on Excal the other day... also worthy of a ban, or at least a renaming, imo!

that is 1 dodgy guy suspected radar :wanker:[/QUOTE]

Lacking the imagination to come up with a name doesn't mean that they automatically radar, though. ;)

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry Gim but I doubt anyone here will give you any sympathy...

Good luck on your next MMORPG, coz your DAoC days are over :)

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
This thread made my morning :)

As an aside, How do you use cheats and still be crap at the game? Jesus mate you were one gimpy player.

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
YESSS!!!

Pocket-lawyer Meduza is in da house! Will get back as soon as I read the whole thread! (At work now sueing one of our customers who havent paid).

But to make it short and simple:
- A quote like this "So we have enough proof AND we don't really need it." doesnt rly help the case from Goa.
- Goa keeps referring to their set of rules. No where in Europe can rules/etc be set above any law, especially not when dealing with customers (that being non-companies and the like - Different set of rules/law applies to companies, ie business-to-business).

Cant w8 to get home now! :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
rofl

so funny thread :clap:

what an idiot!

oh and: pwnd!

Thrinnor

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Bannd, Bannd ,Bannd, Bannd, Bannd, Bannd, Bannd, Bannd, Bannd, Bannd, Bannd, Bannd,Bannd.

It's Banned.

[/forumspellcheckingnazi]

skunksmoka

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
that is 1 dodgy guy suspected radar :wanker:

Lacking the imagination to come up with a name doesn't mean that they automatically radar, though. ;)[/QUOTE]

seen him doing some dodgy shit :) but thats for another thread prolly ;)

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Meduza said:
YESSS!!!

Pocket-lawyer Meduza is in da house! Will get back as soon as I read the whole thread! (At work now sueing one of our customers who havent paid).

But to make it short and simple:
- A quote like this "So we have enough proof AND we don't really need it." doesnt rly help the case from Goa.
- Goa keeps referring to their set of rules. No where in Europe can rules/etc be set above any law, especially not when dealing with customers (that being non-companies and the like - Different set of rules/law applies to companies, ie business-to-business).

Cant w8 to get home now! :D

A look another recently graduated law student who thinks he knows all about law

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Here's the thing...

*IF* account banning could be legally overturned etc (that's a big if and I don't see it) then Mythic/GOA cannot enforce their rules or EULA...

If that's un-enforcable them account sales, ebay, account hacking etc etc are un-punishable by them...

TBH, if that day ever happens, in their position I'd shut this game down so damn fast... It's an untenable position...

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Gimmly getting maximum rep points for me on this thread - priceless argumentative skills!!

Marc

FH is my second home
Christ. This dude makes the excal rvr section regulars look clever.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
Christ. This dude makes the excal rvr section regulars look clever.

Don't Say that if u read his Goodbye thread in Mid/Pryd Forums he says his goodbyes and is now gonna join HIB/Excal OH Dear I do hope he gets spotted quickly.

Soulja

atos

Fledgling Freddie
The only reason mr Stevens got banned was because of other players, players who likes to squeal. Where is the friendship I ask myself. Where is the old camelot community feeling? Why do people want to frame eachother? Why get people banned on an already underpopulated server?

Sure mr Stevens is known to have a strange temper and shouting random insults. But people should seriously stop being so irritable. It's the internet, your parents shielded you from the foul language when you were younger and only played minesweeper.

I hope I wont end up banned for telling a joke in pm's to someone who might have something against me. Who just sits there waiting for me to say something wierd like "I eat babies" or "insert random Swedish comment directed towards foreginers".

It will only get worse from here on. Love turns into hate so to speak, or worse. Husbands start butchering eachother in the middle on the night with meatcleavers. All you're left with is just empteyness anyhow. :(

More banning for cheating and less banning for statements.

EDIT!
I hope I made any sense. Havnt sleept for awhile. And I've lasted though the night without logging in to get zerged by fullgroups roaming at 4am!!

btw, thane rocks! And I rock even more! \,,/

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
The only reason mr Stevens got banned was because of other players, players who likes to squeal. Where is the friendship I ask myself. Where is the old camelot community feeling? Why do people want to frame eachother? Why get people banned on an already underpopulated server?

Sure mr Stevens is known to have a strange temper and shouting random insults. But people should seriously stop being so irritable. It's the internet, your parents shielded you from the foul language when you were younger and only played minesweeper.

I hope I wont end up banned for telling a joke in pm's to someone who might have something against me. Who just sits there waiting for me to say something wierd like "I eat babies" or "insert random Swedish comment directed towards foreginers".

It will only get worse from here on. Love turns into hate so to speak, or worse. Husbands start butchering eachother in the middle on the night with meatcleavers. All you're left with is just empteyness anyhow. :(

More banning for cheating and less banning for statements.

EDIT!
I hope I made any sense. Havnt sleept for awhile. And I've lasted though the night without logging in to get zerged by fullgroups roaming at 4am!!

btw, thane rocks! And I rock even more! \,,/

:eek7: No matey, you didn't make any sense. Get some sleep man! ;)

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
Erm, read page 2? How is it unstable evidence when he's already posted it on the forums?
better yet, read EULA and CoC, they don't need evidence and we all "accept" that, ergo there goes your legal argument down the drain, case closed...

NEXT!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Morchaoron said:
unholy defender of cheaters and hackers you mean... :rolleyes:
Well, I used his own term; after all, Meduza himself admitted he had been using radar when he quit the game the first time over. Perhaps it's about solidarity, after all, feeling sympathy for fellow cheaters?

Tilda

Quinlan said:
A look another recently graduated law student who thinks he knows all about law

:rolleyes:

Why dont you tell us your qualifications then?

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I have qualifications in STFU!! and FOAD IRL!! :D

these are available to people on request ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Outlander said:

HE said the FOAD word! Ban him! No wait now i said FOAD! Aaa! I said FOAD again! And again! Aaa!

Ruvinan MadeInDenmark

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
Yes we do. Here's the important bit:

I would say that selling cheats is 'harmful to it's interests or to those of DAoC users'. You have been warned multiple times about your behaviour, the last time I had to punish you I specifically warned you that any further infringements, no matter how minor, would get your account permanently terminated. You chose not to heed that warning.

For the record it wasn't me that terminated you this time, I don't have a vendetta against you, you simply put yourself in my way with constant infractions and breaches of the CoC. Complaining that the GMs are pursuing some kind of campaign against you is like a serial burglar complaining that the police are discriminating against him because he's a criminal. You have created the situation for yourself and your own actions alone have put you in this position.

Pwnd :twak:

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Outlander said:

Pff, yours is only STFU-by-mail. I went to STFU college and everything.

:p

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
"The only reason mr Stevens got banned was because of other players, players who likes to squeal. Where is the friendship I ask myself. Where is the old camelot community feeling? Why do people want to frame eachother? Why get people banned on an already underpopulated server? "

"The only reason mr Stevens got banned was because of other players, players who likes to squeal. Where is the friendship I ask myself."

Everytime I see anysign of cheaters I will squeal like a little pig and so should you. I want to frame every little asswipe in the game so that it is as balanced as it can be. "Friendship" they aint no friends of mine..........

"Why get people banned on an already underpopulated server?"

Tell you what lets just leaving them to cheat, fancy banning them.

"Why do people want to frame eachother?"

I want to frame evry little cheater like the originator of this post so that he can be shafted up his jacksie like he has been trying to do to us without us knowing it.

And finally (if you had not gathered by now I do not agree with a single bit of your post) "Where is the old camelot community feeling?"

Well it is slowly coming back as we erradicate vermin.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Lol I love it when ppl go on about me for the past years Gimmly this Gimmly that the insults Ive heard are pretty impressive Gimmlys not educated bla bla. You ppl need to learn something its call provoking and ive been doing it for ages and realy dus work thats why im the most famous one on the server and hated by 90% of the server and theyve never spoke to me. And Gamah is just a fuck turd anyway he realy does need a life apart from daoc. Valgair ive allways wonder are you a man or women that pic just makes it alot worse.

And ive left my mark again just look at this thread ;). And I dont care about goa I renewed for 3 months the other day I just get money back off my bank because its fruad :kissit: .

Took the GMs long enuff to catch me even when they did yesterday they forgot to bannd my account for 4 hrs I was logged on but never botherd tradeing my money / items over though. That speed hacking BD got me bannd by reporting it to GoA because I sliped up g/j. Shame GoA couldnt get me anyway. Requiel loves to bannd me.

And the cya cheater and all that shit dusnt realy offend me because I never cheated since I played but im responable for most ppl useing radar now though rofl.

Cya on clustering I wtf pwn u Valgair and your crappy guild :wub: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom