Do A GoA Have The Right To Bannd My Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
GimmlyTheDorf said:
But ive had a big impact on the game in that time im hated by most ppl and It was fun provokeing them on mid forum and see all the insults ppl throw at me.

The biggest impact you will have had on this game is by making people happy to see you getting banned for being such a stupid person. Bye and thanks to GOA for banning you. :)

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
:p

What I meen before people think im stupid just because im not a gramma expert in english.

My uncle is laywer, and Idd guess he know a few things about legality and how to do a offensive if you feel "used-as i dont remember the right word" :p He told me a few things, and lets just say; Any company (also online small/medicore companies) need _hard_ evidence, like server registrated logs, screenshots from ingame players is no good, just as mirc screenies cant be used as defense if someone gets REALLY pissed some day..
Now my acc. only got a bb(lvl48cleric) on it+a few lame pvp chars, so I didnt bother to report this to the state "office" or so (im italian, very bad english) :p As my oncle dont have permison to take action in frogland (or any place outside lil italy) ;)

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Otho said:
The biggest impact you will have had on this game is by making people happy to see you getting banned for being such a stupid person. Bye and thanks to GOA for banning you. :)
:clap: :clap:

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Gimmly (MSN) said:
Sam says:
And the only reson I was selling the guide was to help make money for my new gfx card so I could play daoc with out lageing like a bitch.
CstasY says:
Did anyone buy it?
Sam says:
about 30 ive sold
CstasY says:
Prydwen/Excal people?
Sam says:
some
CstasY says:
FFS
Sam says:
im moveing to hib/excal
Sam says:
on my bb account
CstasY says:
Lucky them.

GL Hibs. :\

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
YOU CAN NOT BANND ME OVER SOMETHIN I HAVENT DONE WHERES THE PROOF?

THERE! :D

:touch:
GimmlyTheDorf said:
And the only reson I was selling the guide was to help make money for my new gfx card so I could play daoc with out lageing like a bitch. But I dont see why I should stop now V2 will be out soon with links to undetactable radars !! GoA brought it on there self.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
GimmlyTheDorf said:
And the only reson I was selling the guide was to help make money for my new gfx card so I could play daoc with out lageing like a bitch.
And so the saga of Gimmly ends where it started, with a lie revealed and the liar left with nothing, not even his honor, left. Goodbye.

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
Sam says:
And the only reson I was selling the guide was to help make money for my new gfx card so I could play daoc with out lageing like

-Not saying you lie wenn posting this msn quote, but all can come up with that kind off unstable evidence.. GoA should have logs, just loggin all chat ingame would be easy and legal, and would help alot.
- That way people can report scammers/accountsellers etc. and tell what time/day, then with a clever system GoA could handpluckthe evidence and slam the bad dude with it.

Else I could get jalous on some rr8 dude and make a few acc's then spam GoA with how bad this rr8 dude is, how much he radar and sells plats and then get him banned as GoA works pt.

***!!!Evidainze!!!***

Hai goa last day I grouped with this rr8 sorc wich found all stealthed shadowblades as if he was god or somewat. Then I asked how hecould do that and he said come on msn then i show you a programe! *Ok cool my add is iluvgoasomucho cu!
-------------------------
msn:
sorc. Hi dude its me the sorc!
iluvgoasomucho. Hi send me the program plz!
sorc. ok one second.

sorc. is trying to send you radar.exe

Now downloading ping ping ping
download completed.
--------------------------

So there! All titan asskicker guild is my irl friends and they seen him send me it, ban or warn him please as i dont like cheaters on my realm1!!!1 :(

....2days after, sorc. whant to pawn some hibs as usual, login/pass WTF? OMG my acc is down??? or wtf ? What does terminated mean? Hrm bether ask goas fast as ligtning speed rightnow whats happening..

Blablabla.

goa blablabla We got evidence and its all in the CoC , no cheating allowed.
cu m*****f**** in another life..

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Lestat said:
Sam says:
And the only reson I was selling the guide was to help make money for my new gfx card so I could play daoc with out lageing like

-Not saying you lie wenn posting this msn quote, but all can come up with that kind off unstable evidence.. GoA should have logs, just loggin all chat ingame would be easy and legal, and would help alot.
- That way people can report scammers/accountsellers etc. and tell what time/day, then with a clever system GoA could handpluckthe evidence and stup it up badguys ass. ;9
They had no evidance m8 all they had was a ebay link and my name to it and they just pure hated me thats why I got bannd. If I wasnt hated by them I wouldnt of got bannd because they had no evidance all they had was theorys and not proven evidance.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
THERE! :D

:touch:

yeh now he's admited defeit, its all good

tbh he told me about it on msn but i didnt buy (never would) but i also didnt report it, just coz i dont care that much, cheaters suck :p

good look hibblets with coping nwith such a "cool" and "friendly" guy

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
GimmlyTheDorf said:
They had no evidance m8 all they had was a ebay link and my name to it and they just pure hated me thats why I got bannd. If I wasnt hated by them I wouldnt of got bannd because they had no evidance all they had was theorys and not proven evidance.

hating u is more than enough to ban u fool, they hate u so ur making a bad rep and atmosphere in game so bye bye u :p

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Lestat said:
Sam says:

-Not saying you lie wenn posting this msn quote, but all can come up with that kind off unstable evidence..

Erm, read page 2? How is it unstable evidence when he's already posted it on the forums?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
YOU CAN NOT BANND ME OVER SOMETHIN I HAVENT DONE WHERES THE PROOF?

i believe the term is something about a horses mouth?

And the only reson I was selling the guide was to help make money for my new gfx card so I could play daoc with out lageing like a bitch. But I dont see why I should stop now V2 will be out soon with links to undetactable radars !! GoA brought it on there self.

you have simply proved to be a lying, cheating scum in the year or so ive seen you around (3 years? i mean come on honestly :p )

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Darksword said:
yeh now he's admited defeit, its all good

tbh he told me about it on msn but i didnt buy (never would) but i also didnt report it, just coz i dont care that much, cheaters suck :p

good look hibblets with coping nwith such a "cool" and "friendly" guy
your even cooler though you posted your account details all over cam forums :wanker:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
GimmlyTheDorf said:
your even cooler though you posted your account details all over cam forums :wanker:

i think something like

gaygay:"do u know that healer pirate from venom?"
me:"hmmmm?"
gaygay:"he lives in durham, u must know him"
me:"oh gary?"
gaygay:"yeh him, u know him? ever seen him"
me:"yeh once i think why?"
gaygay:"will u kick him in for me"
me:"lol? what? why? no"
gaygay:"ur such a loser, u suck, get ur ass kicked by a gayboy"
me:"aye he does kung fu or summit, he would probably kick my ass"
gaygay:"oh go on please"

... my epeens so hard right now...

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Darksword said:
i think something like

gaygay:"do u know that healer pirate from venom?"
me:"hmmmm?"
gaygay:"he lives in durham, u must know him"
me:"oh gary?"
gaygay:"yeh him, u know him? ever seen him"
me:"yeh once i think why?"
gaygay:"will u kick him in for me"
me:"lol? what? why? no"
gaygay:"ur such a loser, u suck, get ur ass kicked by a gayboy"
me:"aye he does kung fu or summit, he would probably kick my ass"
gaygay:"oh go on please"

... my epeens so hard right now...
lol not quite like that :wub:

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
Bugger! :eek:

**After I was bannd might aswell admit it all**

Scuse me , but my words still need speculations.. I dont trust im the only one that has gotten punished without reason. But gimlly, how can you post a "omg goa bannd me" thread, then later amit that you did cheat? Thats meeningless.. :m00:

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
Lestat said:
Bugger! :eek:

**After I was bannd might aswell admit it all**

Scuse me , but my words still need speculations.. I dont trust im the only one that has gotten punished without reason. But gimlly, how can you post a "omg goa bannd me" thread, then later amit that you did cheat? Thats meeningless.. :m00:

/actualy im quiet tired, were dud he state that he DID sell radars? Whant to read it. :D

edit=quote ? aye rock and roll?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Lestat said:
/actualy im quiet tired, were dud he state that he DID sell radars? Whant to read it. :D

edit=quote ? aye rock and roll?

GimmlyTheDorf said:

i even made the important bit bold for you ;)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
he doesnt actually say radar, but guide, howeever in the ad on ebay he states cheats, graphics bugs exp bugs etc... :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
gimly, i thought they stopped speaking cornish in cornwall a few hundred years ago?

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
Ok so i went to the ebay and clicked buy and didnt pay, here is the email message i got. Never intending the buy anything.

Samuel Stevens <sastevens666666@btinternet.com>

Hey,
Are you going to send me the money? When you do I send you the guide.

Cheers
Sam

Your not selling it? Don't lie, your name is Samuel u dumbass proved by GoA and the name that ended this email :flame:
you shure you didnt press OK! Penlid xD just had to sorry m8 :)

robbe

Loyal Freddie
lolololoolroflfroflroflfroflrforlfroflroflroflroflroflroflahahahaahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahaha

haha

LOOOOLLL :EEEEEE

GG SO LONG GIMP !!!!!!!!!!!:EEEEEE

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
From a neutral postion - it looks like you've been selling cheats, and I've come to this conclusion from either alot of people hating you, or you actually were selling them. I dont see why a group of people would gang up on you without reason, and going from what the GM said you're a twat.

Have fun twiddling your thumbs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom