Do A GoA Have The Right To Bannd My Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
I say well done and for god sake can we have people banned who cant actually spell the word banned.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
im the most famous one on the server and hated by 90% of the server

er. no. i've only just heard who you were from the other thread. i dont hate you, either, to hate you i'd have to give a damn.
and i wouldn't brag about being famous for being a wanker, its the same reason rebecca loos is famous.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
haarewin said:
er. no. i've only just heard who you were from the other thread. i dont hate you, either, to hate you i'd have to give a damn.
and i wouldn't brag about being famous for being a wanker, its the same reason rebecca loos is famous.
http://www.myg0t.com/

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Normally this is where I quote things to show how dumb topicstarter is by saying dumb dumb things over and over again and contradicting himself and digging himself in deeper.

But in this case I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the show.

This guy doesn't need any help he's doing a fine job himself.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
my main Gimmly rocks :clap:

Not any more... :drink:

And I wish people would use "cheats" instead of "cheaters" - "cheaters" is soooo...American :mad:

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't done much law but surely if you are agreeing to the EULA when you connect to the game you are accepting a contract and GOA's terms and conditions? Which of course means GOA can ban you for anything they want...

Belomar

Part of the furniture
atos said:
Why get people banned on an already underpopulated server?
Cheaters make others quit the game because they feel they have no chance to compete. Remember that one rotten apple does spoil the bunch, so by banning one cheater you will save loads of non-cheaters from leaving the game.
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Cya on clustering I wtf pwn u Valgair and your crappy guild :wub: .
Well, Gimmly, what makes you think your dazzling personality will not shine through once again and make Hib/Excal guilds shun you? Without a guild you will hardly be able to "wtf pwn" any enemy guilds, and remember that there are no easy-mode Warlocks in Hibernia that would allow you kill just one (RR11 Healer?) out of a guild group. ;)

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Dillusional rantings

I like this MythieY guy better. Much more potential for drama there. This Gimmly stuff is winding down tbh.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Carrera said:
Haven't done much law but surely if you are agreeing to the EULA when you connect to the game you are accepting a contract and GOA's terms and conditions? Which of course means GOA can ban you for anything they want...
I think thats true, you click accept each and every time you enter the game, therefore accepting a "contract" with GOA to their rules. Case closed.

This is as bad as the twat on VN who badgered Mythic after he was banned for radar, it went on for weeks him mailing them claiming his innocence, them replying, rinse and repeat until Mythic finally told him how, why and when he had been caught, suddenly he stopped posting all the communication he got from them on VN and vanished...

....whats the phrase...WTFPWND!:wanker:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
GoA can ban whoever they want tbh, you dont like the EULA you dont click yes and dont play.Its like signing up to the army and expecting not to abide by their rules, you dont HAVE to sign up to the army (in most countries).

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Gimmly, congratulations, you've managed to me me post my first rude & personal attack on someone in the DAoC community and I couldn't think of a better person to do it to...

GimmlyTheDorf said:
You ppl need to learn something its call provoking and ive been doing it for ages and realy dus work thats why im the most famous one on the server and hated by 90% of the server and theyve never spoke to me.

Who the fuck are you again? Oh yeah, you're that cheating tosser who got banned. For the record if you think you're famous you're living in a dream world...

GimmlyTheDorf said:
And ive left my mark again just look at this thread ;). And I dont care about goa I renewed for 3 months the other day I just get money back off my bank because its fruad :kissit:

Yep, you left your mark... You've increased the morale of almost everyone in the game for being booted out on your arse. Good job...

Do you seriously believe GOA give a damn if they didn't get a whole £20 or so? That it'll put them out of business somehow? You're stupider than you sound which is impressive in itself...

GimmlyTheDorf said:
Took the GMs long enuff to catch me even when they did yesterday they forgot to bannd my account for 4 hrs I was logged on but never botherd tradeing my money / items over though. That speed hacking BD got me bannd by reporting it to GoA because I sliped up g/j. Shame GoA couldnt get me anyway. Requiel loves to bannd me.

Let me get this straight... You traded your items to another character... Nice of you to leave the GM's a trail...

GM dudes, if you read this, can I humbly suggest that you check the trading habits of the afore mentioned character and ban the account he traded to as well :)

GimmlyTheDorf said:
And the cya cheater and all that shit dusnt realy offend me because I never cheated since I played but im responable for most ppl useing radar now though rofl.

You never cheated since you played...
It took the GMs long enough to catch you...
You got banned as you got reported to GoA because I sliped up...

If you're going to lie, at least have the brains to be consistent with them...
You contradict your self every other sentance...

Now, can we get his FH account banned and this thread closed plz? Bored of this whiney, pathetic, thick, cheating little arsehole...

Lamont

Fledgling Freddie
Yup

Dakkath, couldn't have put it more aptly myself...

Though I'm not sure 'asshole' really conveys how most of us view this guy...

Gimmly, bye bye. Didn't know who you were beforehand, don't care who you are now, and sure as hell don't give a damn what you become in the future (though I'd suggest you ask your friend's uncle to stop sueing people and give you both some 'gramma' lessons before you have to sit your Standard Grades. Offering that advice purely for selfish reasons as I don't want any of my taxes supporting you in any way, shape or form when you can't get a job.)

Hope this is a warning to everyone else who does, ever has, or ever intends to use cheats in DAOC. 3 years work is a lot of effort to put into proving yourselves to be arses when you get caught.

Well done GOA.. MORE PLEASE! :clap:

And is there no way at all you can squeeze into the CoC and the EULA a clause allowing you to name the characters you ban? THAT would be appreciated.. I think we all want a name and shame policy. :cheers:

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Dakkath said:
Gimmly, congratulations, you've managed to me me post my first rude & personal attack on someone in the DAoC community and I couldn't think of a better person to do it to...

Who the fuck are you again? Oh yeah, you're that cheating tosser who got banned. For the record if you think you're famous you're living in a dream world...

Yep, you left your mark... You've increased the morale of almost everyone in the game for being booted out on your arse. Good job...

Do you seriously believe GOA give a damn if they didn't get a whole £20 or so? That it'll put them out of business somehow? You're stupider than you sound which is impressive in itself...

Let me get this straight... You traded your items to another character... Nice of you to leave the GM's a trail...

GM dudes, if you read this, can I humbly suggest that you check the trading habits of the afore mentioned character and ban the account he traded to as well :)

You never cheated since you played...
It took the GMs long enough to catch you...
You got banned as you got reported to GoA because I sliped up...

If you're going to lie, at least have the brains to be consistent with them...
You contradict your self every other sentance...

Now, can we get his FH account banned and this thread closed plz? Bored of this whiney, pathetic, thick, cheating little arsehole...

he wasnt banned for cheating, but for supplying cheats, and he said he didnt bother transfering items :p, read it propperly before you assault him, now im not protecting him, i dont even know him, but you should read what is said before you rant on.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
bye gimmly etc etc

guys stop going on about his spelling if u hate him so much u should learn something about him, something that pops up most threads he is in, he is dyslexic - so his english spelling/grammer/reading isnt the best.

i dont really like gimmly, but i hate the ***** more that point out time and time again that he cant spell, when its probably already been said in this thread....

also on another note, why cant goa ban all his accounts since its the same person selling cheats? <Shrug> just wondering.

also, has the eula + CoC ever been looked at by a solicitor or something? just to see how it would stand up in court? if thingy, that lawyer guy, doesnt look it over, id love to see what a lawyer has to say about it <Shrug>

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Darksword said:
bye gimmly etc etc

guys stop going on about his spelling if u hate him so much u should learn something about him, something that pops up most threads he is in, he is dyslexic - so his english spelling/grammer/reading isnt the best.

i dont really like gimmly, but i hate the ***** more that point out time and time again that he cant spell, when its probably already been said in this thread....

also on another note, why cant goa ban all his accounts since its the same person selling cheats? <Shrug> just wondering.

also, has the eula + CoC ever been looked at by a solicitor or something? just to see how it would stand up in court? if thingy, that lawyer guy, doesnt look it over, id love to see what a lawyer has to say about it <Shrug>
Id imagine the EULA is s standard online gaming type, written by a bunch of lawyers in the first place. The CoC on the other hand was probably written by the GMs or Mythic, supervised for legal reasons by lawyers, either way, clicking the "accept" buttons relinquishes your rights.

As for banning all his accounts, Im not sure that is possible if the second account is a) not in his name or b) has done nothing to breach the EULA or CoC during game play.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
I have a friend from uni who's a practising lawyer, put this to him several times in the past (granted not in the last year though) and he's always said any court, certainly in the UK and probably in the rest of the EU would laugh the person prosecuting GoA out of it if it ever made it to any kind of trial (unlikely).Their rules, their ball, their park.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
12 pages of the same I guess, I just cant be bothered to read them all - sorry.

I told someone to view *MY* auctions on eBay of which one was a guide of how to exploit DAOC
My account gets banned
I wana persue legal action

urm.... right..... -= ROFLMAO =-

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Yes. They had every right. Advertising a way to obtain hacks is in violation with your user agreement(s).

I haven't bothered to read all 12 pages, but, can someone please ban this guy? We could do with less trash.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Well, Gimmly, what makes you think your dazzling personality will not shine through once again and make Hib/Excal guilds shun you? Without a guild you will hardly be able to "wtf pwn" any enemy guilds, and remember that there are no easy-mode Warlocks in Hibernia that would allow you kill just one (RR11 Healer?) out of a guild group. ;)
Also, unless it's changed a lot since I left, to get into a half decent RvR group you have to know people in hib/exc. It's not random player friendly in the least. I saw some players standing at DL for hours at a time. :(

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
he maybe able to get that lawyer out of the simpsons to help him?

Unfourtunatly the guy who voiced Lionel Hutz <The simpsons Lawyer> died a while back :( , so he out of luck there. Pity too as he was one of the best characters

Thadius

Part of the furniture
UndyingAngel said:
pie.gif

Ace!

Back onto topic

Yea they do

You were a bad boy. You got your spanking

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:
I have a friend from uni who's a practising lawyer, put this to him several times in the past (granted not in the last year though) and he's always said any court, certainly in the UK and probably in the rest of the EU would laugh the person prosecuting GoA out of it if it ever made it to any kind of trial (unlikely).Their rules, their ball, their park.

Excellent that the cheater is gone, but I disagreee on what you said.

Some remarks:

I am quite sure that most of the CoCs and EULAs the MMORPG use have no counterpart in the real judicial world. Even though that they are made by lawyers.

I don't see e.g. how trading with goods/services (accounts or even virtual items) can be forbidden. It's like BMW telling you that you never will be able to sell the car you bought again. Some companies like Sony Online Enternainment realized that and allow item trading. CCP (EVE Online) allows character transfer to different accounts for a fee.

I do not condone item/account trading but I think quite the opposite on what your friend said. Writing EULAs and CoCs doesn't make anyone god. There are laws, EU-wide laws those companies have to abide.

Siac

Fledgling Freddie
"The management reserve the right..."

If you join a Sports Center, then poo in the swimming pool on every visit, do you think European Law, UK Law or any other Law would 'force' the Sports Centre to allow you access? I doubt it.

And that essentially is the kind of behaviour fools like this are demonstrating.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Lawyers wont be able to do shit I bet. They would simply laugh at you and refuse to take the job. ;) Its like some pubs might have 25 year old limit to enter. Even if you take it to court and go "Well, I'm old enough to drink vodka, I should enter tbh!", they would still just shake their heads.

A pub, a company, even a game can set their own rules. I dont think they would bring it up with lawyers and in court unless it was some constitutional laws broken. Like if you killed someone in a pub, but the pub had a poster as a joke, which said "Its legal to kill inside our pub, kekeke".

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Seems to me that the UK has gone crazy. Like if some guy breaks in your house, pisses on your couch, knicks the tv then runs away, you cant do diddly squat to him because you breach his human rights :/

If you did do wrong, you should put up with the punishment.

An eye for an eye...

Gayner

Fledgling Freddie
Must say i thought you were a twat when i first met you, glad to see my first impressions were.... correct :)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
knighthood said:
Unfourtunatly the guy who voiced Lionel Hutz <The simpsons Lawyer> died a while back :( , so he out of luck there. Pity too as he was one of the best characters

Aaww :( Was a great charecter aye, poor fella

Tilda

Thadius said:
Seems to me that the UK has gone crazy. Like if some guy breaks in your house, pisses on your couch, knicks the tv then runs away, you cant do diddly squat to him because you breach his human rights :/

If you did do wrong, you should put up with the punishment.

An eye for an eye...

Breaking and entering,
Criminal damage,
Burglary.

If you catch him, restrain him, make a citizens arrest, call the police and you're fine.
I'd suggest that Gimmly's "case" would be laughed out of his lawyers office, and then if he got that far, our of court.
If you pay to enter a club, they can kick you out when they want, no question about refunding your entry fees.
Similarly, if you pay to play daoc, they can kick you out when they want, and dont have to pay you cash back.
By entering both the club and daoc, you accept that daoc/goa can kick you out when they want.
Simlarly, theres no obligation to return fees, if you go to a pool, piss in the water, do you expect a) to be able to swim until your time runs out? or b) get a refund for the time you're out of the pool? no and no, you'd be kicked out of the building most probably with no chance for extra time or your money back.
Thus the "fraud" claim, is BS too.

Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom