Discuss RPs Last Week

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Helme said:
Atleast RR BM's change target if they can't get to what they are chasing, compared to a certain First Cohort tank :rolleyes:
I loved it when a tank who was chasing my Cabalist gave up and switched target, just /face the moment he does it and nuke him (or some juicier target) to oblivion. :D (Well, in theory, at least.) Same with my Healer, gives me a few vital seconds to heal...

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
>you ever tried it?... no

Ofcn, my ice wiz with 250 days of played who has never been anything but ice doesn`t have the first clue about pbaoe and was pl`d to 50 by a caba, rofl, get a clue.

>Pala pulls agro being minor heals by a cleric who he has prot on, agro is now fixed on the pala. Wizzys pbaoe and pala switches guard when necessary.
Works wonders.

You think a cleric can keep 1 tank alive vs 20+ red/purps with minor heals ?
And then I hit 20+ red/purp mobs for something between 700- 1189 and see if that still hold true.

>try things before you comment

I admit to beeing a clueless noob, lol

>Hmm Maybe hib casters are just ubah at pb´ing..

That must be it.

>Becouse we can do PoC groups without any kinda tanks holding the agro.. We just PB and do it at the right time.. So maybe your icey should get a clue? Or try using more then one...

Yeah, and i can do that with 1 tank and 1 cleric and 5 leaches... i just (expect to) get hit a lot. most often a second ice wiz (the ml0 rr1 clueless noob you find permanently parked in avc) is more of a liability than an asset.

As far as i am concerned, if me and the tank are the only ones who are getting hit, all goes according to plan.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Belomar said:
I loved it when a tank who was chasing my Cabalist gave up and switched target, just /face the moment he does it and nuke him (or some juicier target) to oblivion. :D (Well, in theory, at least.) Same with my Healer, gives me a few vital seconds to heal...
That wasn't my point, First Cohort tanks are extremly stupid at times, you could prolly run them across the whole frontier and still have em stuck on you while your groupmates just nuke them down 1 after 1.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
name 1 moderna grp with a healer in grp.. answer 0 unless its a leech

Find a better bodyguarder (refering to 50 rvr)

That's a pretty clueless response from you. Fom groups always had couple of healers in moderna, and that's why we could pull everything without wiping and make others leave:-P If people don't realize how good healers are in a pl group, then too bad for them.
Also I'm sure you know there is such a thing as bodyguard timer, although the bg'er might need more practice yeah, but so do I etc. However, just saying to get better bg'er is too simplifying.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Leel said:
That's a pretty clueless response from you. Fom groups always had couple of healers in moderna, and that's why we could pull everything without wiping and make others leave:-P If people don't realize how good healers are in a pl group, then too bad for them..
actualy shows your ignorance, ill give you a clue
/macro name /target name

good sms will know when they are in trouble and say in /chat when they need healing

so get your facts right before flaming me

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
You don't get it, you use the healers for group healing to PULL AGGRO! and at the same time those group heals heal the sm pets.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
i would say its all fairly balanced, whoever is in posession of the relics at anytime wuld prolly be given the nudge of most powerful realm, but there isnt really much in it. I think though that all things being even that the alb grp wuld be the strongest, prolly using the tt/ad setup as thats extremely deadly, 3 pet classes ,nearsight,disease, self debuffing, uber pets etc etc. but all realms got their strong points.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Muylaetrix said:
>you ever tried it?... no

Ofcn, my ice wiz with 250 days of played who has never been anything but ice doesn`t have the first clue about pbaoe and was pl`d to 50 by a caba, rofl, get a clue.

>Pala pulls agro being minor heals by a cleric who he has prot on, agro is now fixed on the pala. Wizzys pbaoe and pala switches guard when necessary.
Works wonders.

You think a cleric can keep 1 tank alive vs 20+ red/purps with minor heals ?
And then I hit 20+ red/purp mobs for something between 700- 1189 and see if that still hold true.
rofl at you, wizzy with 250 days played who cant even run a pbaoe grp
i didnt say all a cleric needed to do was use minor heals all the time, but the occasional minor heal while pulling means prot kicks in and some of the agro is taken onto the paladin. Nor did i say a alb pbaoe grp had to pull like a mid one, they cant simply cus they dont have the dmg output (like mid where you can fit 3 sm in a grp). You could chain pull 10 mobs rather than 20, or if u prefer run 2 paladins. we both know there are always lvl 40+ who would want to join so you could prolly remove a class and add a extra char for more dmg. To pull 20+ you would need pala, pala, wiz, cleric

You don't get it, you use the healers for group healing to PULL AGGRO! and at the same time those group heals heal the sm pets.
... so now you have wasted 2 slots on healers leaving you with
healer(oog)+leech
healer+leech
sm+leech
sm+leech
shammy(oog)+leech

compared to
healer(oog)+leech
shammy(oog)+leech
sm+leech
sm+leech
sm+leech

3 sm kill faster than 2, you are oop after everypull i can chain pull indefinitely
:rollseyes:

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Svdeviant said:
Strange...but seems each realm is different than the others..
Mid is for Great Mellers
Hib is for Great Casters
albs is for...?dunno really..? :eek7:
Do not compare how grps can setup when no1 wanna make grp coz either they solo -duo or any other reason...after all..
When catacombs realeased seeems lots rolled a warlock-banshee specially from albs and some quit game..
And finally u cannot compare fg hibs fixed grp or hib >farming soloers or whatever at Beno bridge etc...and then u say alb zerg killed us...
K thx :twak:

Mids = melee realm (celerity etc etc)
Hibs = Magic realm (even wtfpwn nukes on NS)
Albs = Defensive realm ! we are here to defend arthur ! Spec AF, AF chant, Stacking resists chants on pally ! DEFEND ARTHUR ! and 10000000 AF on Pallys !

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Eh, why the heck is Chronictank insisting on turning this into a PvEzzz thread when it is clearly about RvR? :mad:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
Eh, why the heck is Chronictank insisting on turning this into a PvEzzz thread when it is clearly about RvR? :mad:
cus i originally said alb had it easier in pve and mid in rvr :p
that was the balance

Himse

FH is my second home
Kagato said:
:wanker: Of the year award winner ! :clap:

And judging by those rp figures, no, they don't need it.

SWEET

im so privalaged to recieve this award, id like to thank mom, all my fans, and especially the makers of daoc, also Kagato for giving me this award!

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
rofl at you, wizzy with 250 days played who cant even run a pbaoe grp
i didnt say all a cleric needed to do was use minor heals all the time, but the occasional minor heal while pulling means prot kicks in and some of the agro is taken onto the paladin. Nor did i say a alb pbaoe grp had to pull like a mid one, they cant simply cus they dont have the dmg output (like mid where you can fit 3 sm in a grp). You could chain pull 10 mobs rather than 20, or if u prefer run 2 paladins. we both know there are always lvl 40+ who would want to join so you could prolly remove a class and add a extra char for more dmg. To pull 20+ you would need pala, pala, wiz, cleric

... so now you have wasted 2 slots on healers leaving you with
healer(oog)+leech
healer+leech
sm+leech
sm+leech
shammy(oog)+leech

compared to
healer(oog)+leech
shammy(oog)+leech
sm+leech
sm+leech
sm+leech

3 sm kill faster than 2, you are oop after everypull i can chain pull indefinitely
:rollseyes:

Thats all very nice, but could u kindly f'eck off with this to the general forum? If I'm not mistaken, this is the rvr discussions forum.

Mid = extremely easymode (especially now!)
Hib = Harder to solo or run smaller grps for obvious reasons, but can squeeze a hell of alot more util into fg's.
Alb = Hardmode (exception: sorcs and stealthers!!! :eek: )

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
So much frustration here tbh. All albs are zerglings, all mids are overpowered and all hibs bum trees.. err.. I mean, some people should try generalising less ;x

majik

Banned
Platin said:
Thats all very nice, but could u kindly f'eck off with this to the general forum? If I'm not mistaken, this is the rvr discussions forum.

Mid = extremely easymode (especially now!)
Hib = Harder to solo or run smaller grps for obvious reasons, but can squeeze a hell of alot more util into fg's.
Alb = Hardmode (exception: sorcs and stealthers!!! :eek: )

Mid = really overpowered savages with no banelord and no charge plz nerf them soon.
Hib = bard + light eld duo is the worst thing ive ever seen in the entire game and theres no point playing it because ud die to a lvl 40 rr1 heretic.
Alb = hardmode because theurgists do NOT have pet spells at 2000 range which can totally immobilise you while the theurg spams you with a 209 delve spirit dd.

There are 2 possible reasons for you posting this:

1) You are the omglolzorfunny. See fig1
2) You are the omglolzorstupid. See fig2

Fig1

clapping.jpg

Fig2

Tuli%20stupid.jpg

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Mid = really overpowered savages with no banelord and no charge plz nerf them soon.
Hib = bard + light eld duo is the worst thing ive ever seen in the entire game and theres no point playing it because ud die to a lvl 40 rr1 heretic.
Alb = hardmode because theurgists do NOT have pet spells at 2000 range which can totally immobilise you while the theurg spams you with a 209 delve spirit dd.

There are 2 possible reasons for you posting this:

1) You are the omglolzorfunny. See fig1
2) You are the omglolzorstupid. See fig2

Fig1

clapping.jpg

Fig2

Tuli%20stupid.jpg

Aye, watch out for those theurgs :rolleyes: !!!

If you want someone to take out those raging hormones on, try edit(!):glottis :D

majik

Banned
Platin said:
Aye, watch out for those theurgs :rolleyes: !!!

If you want someone to take out those raging hormones on, try edit(!):glottis :D

I said they were easy mode not overpowered. It seems you can't even read.

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
I said they were easy mode not overpowered. It seems you can't even read.

tbh, seems like you're the one whos illiterate, bit borderline, possibly insane.

majik

Banned
Platin said:
tbh, seems like you're the one whos illiterate, bit borderline, possibly insane.

While we're discussing mental ability, tell me how Hibernia is the hardest realm to run duos/small groups?

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
While we're discussing mental ability, tell me how Hibernia is the hardest realm to run duos/small groups?

I was refering to their lower numbers simply. I know bard+anything(almost) is a very tough combo.

majik

Banned
Platin said:
I was refering to their lower numbers simply. I know bard+anything(almost) is a very tough combo.

So having less numbers means its harder to run in small groups. Where is the logic in that?

Harder to solo or run smaller grps

There is no relationship between the amount of players and the difficulty of running small groups.

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
So having less numbers means its harder to run in small groups. Where is the logic in that?

There is no relationship between the amount of players and the difficulty of running small groups.

Because i was talking about the situation on excal. But yeah, you're right.

majik

Banned
Platin said:

Never tell me I'm correct in anyway, sarcastically or any other. I don't think the moderators can handle the epeen size increment.

siaka

Banned
Platin said:

on average I think hib possibly outnumbers both mid and alb for daytime activity, 3fg hibs camping occasus to farm the 4 or so albs there = win. Not played excal during the evenings for weeks now so I can't comment on that.

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
3 reasons why albs have less LWRP

1) mid/hib have more hardcore RvR players

2) that have taken 3 keeps this week. where as i havent seen a keep taken by albs last week and last a day(not on 24/7)

3) holidays are over , albs are back to school

hehe i know last 1 is lame but couldn't resist :) :flame:

Spark

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
imo all 3 realms are pretty balanced atm.

just hibs and mids just have more targets to farm

I Want Ae stun !! GivfkkthxMegaM8

Lethul

FH is my second home
seeph said:
3 reasons why albs have less LWRP

1) mid/hib have more hardcore RvR players

2) that have taken 3 keeps this week. where as i havent seen a keep taken by albs last week and last a day(not on 24/7)

3) holidays are over , albs are back to school

hehe i know last 1 is lame but couldn't resist :) :flame:

holiday is over? it begins next week agai! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom