Discuss RPs Last Week

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 14, 2004
Messages
491
Statistics for server Excalibur

Last week

Albion
RP 17,904,304 (27%)

Hibernia
RP 23,950,863 (36%)

Midgard
RP 24,965,743 (37%)


Why do albs do so "bad" in rp?
 

majik

Banned
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
2,025
Because they have the most underpowered classes in the game and need love, damn straight.
 

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
3,757
ok all the mids will say: because they zerg etc!! 5rp per person.
all the hibs will say: euh... prolly the same.

albs will say: because the warlock / bainshee zerg etc..


and ill say: every1 move prydwen:D:D:D
 

Helme

FH is my second home
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
3,161
Because they dont have an big enuff zerg to farm?
 

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
4,632
mid easy mode
hib normal mode
alb hard mode

respect to the albs that have stuck with it.
 

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,777
Killrake said:
Statistics for server Excalibur

Last week

Albion
RP 17,904,304 (27%)

Hibernia
RP 23,950,863 (36%)

Midgard
RP 24,965,743 (37%)


Why do albs do so "bad" in rp?
And yet hibs still get the under populated realm bonus, like they need it.
 

Himse

FH is my second home
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
2,178
Kagato said:
And yet hibs still get the under populated realm bonus, like they need it.
considering over half the server is albs, they do need it

get ur facts right. maybe they just are better at rvr?

rvr more and get a clue.!
 

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
1,424
Himse said:
considering over half the server is albs, they do need it

get ur facts right. maybe they just are better at rvr?

rvr more and get a clue.!
active char's :

alb : 2182

hib : 1714

mid : 1940

wow ! either ur realy bad @ math or ur just kidding urself, remove underpopulated crap imo
 

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 12, 2004
Messages
450
Because hibs/mids spend their days humping a bridge tower with 1-2 fg of warlocks, sms, bds, chanters and bainshees. Pure 1 button skills tbh
 

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
784
Platin said:
Because hibs/mids spend their days humping a bridge tower with 1-2 fg of warlocks, sms, bds, chanters and bainshees. Pure 1 button skills tbh
said the fire wizzard
 

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,777
Himse said:
considering over half the server is albs, they do need it

get ur facts right. maybe they just are better at rvr?

rvr more and get a clue.!
:wanker: Of the year award winner ! :clap:

And judging by those rp figures, no, they don't need it.
 

Helme

FH is my second home
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
3,161
The only realm who deserves underpopulated bonuses is mids, because we don't have petspam :x
 

Thine

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
64
censi said:
mid easy mode
hib normal mode
alb hard mode

respect to the albs that have stuck with it.
Thats not true....

Hib = Totaly Easy mode
Alb = Easy mode
Mid = Hard mode.

take a look on all the release notes and take a look on patch 1.75 and then say that mid is easy again all mids chars have to be nerfed course ALB's = Daoc greatest Whiners....... and think that Mystic and Goa have to take a look on Hib Chars first and then on some abilityes on a few of alb's chars....

and REMOVE CLIMB WALLS FROM ALL NONE INFILS , SB AND NS........

/Salute
 

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
3,757
MID = hard-mode?


WHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHA

WHAAHAHAHAHAHHA LOLOLOL LMAO ROFL!!!

m8, what game are you playing? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLO>OL

Midgard hard-mode.... riiighhtt... LOLOLOL rofl lmao..

and they say dutch ppl are on drugs.. :m00:
 

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
1,246
Thine said:
Thats not true....

Hib = Totaly Easy mode
Alb = Easy mode
Mid = Hard mode.

take a look on all the release notes and take a look on patch 1.75 and then say that mid is easy again all mids chars have to be nerfed course ALB's = Daoc greatest Whiners....... and think that Mystic and Goa have to take a look on Hib Chars first and then on some abilityes on a few of alb's chars....

and REMOVE CLIMB WALLS FROM ALL NONE INFILS , SB AND NS........

/Salute
You are my idol. :D

/edit: It's about time midguard got a decent caster.
 

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
3,757
Thine said:
ALB's = Daoc greatest Whiners....... and think that Mystic and Goa have to take a look on Hib Chars first and then on some abilityes on a few of alb's chars....

/Salute

euhm..

*nerf DF!*
*nerf GP*
*nerf sorc mezz range*
*albs zerg less*
*other realms got 2 toons to climb walls!*

etcetera etcetera.
 

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
752
Killrake said:
Statistics for server Excalibur

Last week

Albion
RP 17,904,304 (27%)

Hibernia
RP 23,950,863 (36%)

Midgard
RP 24,965,743 (37%)


Why do albs do so "bad" in rp?
they dont have the famous 'alb zerg' to farm
 

cem8en

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Nov 25, 2004
Messages
125
censi said:
mid easy mode
hib normal mode
alb hard mode

respect to the albs that have stuck with it.
hahahahahhahahahahaha "yes" your so right megameight !
 

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,777
rure said:
You are my idol. :D

/edit: It's about time midguard got a decent caster.
Right, cause having two melee immune casters with BD's and 100% intercepting pet SM's isn't enough? ooh who happen to have lifetap.

ok.

Lets see them stay alive with cloth armour and no healing pets or intercepting pets.
 

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
1,246
Kagato said:
Right, cause having two melee immune casters with BD's and 100% intercepting pet SM's isn't enough? ooh who happen to have lifetap.

ok.

Lets see them stay alive with cloth armour and no healing pets or intercepting pets.
I thought the U in midgUard would give a clue about the irony in my post. But it was obviously too subtle.

I agree that SM-pets are stupid, but saying BDs are melee immune is rather... I dunno, something.
 

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 1, 2005
Messages
547
AngelHeal said:
MID = hard-mode?


WHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHA

WHAAHAHAHAHAHHA LOLOLOL LMAO ROFL!!!

m8, what game are you playing? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLO>OL

Midgard hard-mode.... riiighhtt... LOLOLOL rofl lmao..
AngelHeal said:
and they say dutch ppl are on drugs.. :m00:
:rolleyes:
 

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
7,805
angelheal is a disgrace to all dutch people :p

and wee, 0.1% of the rps gained in hib was farmed by me :p wohoo!
 

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
3,757
Vodkafairy said:
angelheal is a disgrace to all dutch people :p

and wee, 0.1% of the rps gained in hib was farmed by me :p wohoo!
.....how you know that im a disgrace to dutch people? when your so bound behind ur pc that you prolly never even come outdour / meet other people...
 

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,294
Kagato said:
:wanker: Of the year award winner ! :clap:

And judging by those rp figures, no, they don't need it.
Hello!

Last Weeks Rps isn't the only Reason to calculate the underpopulated Bonuses.


Albs......
 

majik

Banned
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
2,025
AngelHeal said:
.....how you know that im a disgrace to dutch people? when your so bound behind ur pc that you prolly never even come outdour / meet other people...
Because you make them look fucking stupid perhaps?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom