Discuss RPs Last Week

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
i have to agree albs is easy mode and mid is hardmode, your just to clueless to see it :touch:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Thats not true....

Hib = Totaly Easy mode
Alb = Easy mode
Mid = Hard mode.

take a look on all the release notes and take a look on patch 1.75 and then say that mid is easy again all mids chars have to be nerfed course ALB's = Daoc greatest Whiners....... and think that Mystic and Goa have to take a look on Hib Chars first and then on some abilityes on a few of alb's chars....

and REMOVE CLIMB WALLS FROM ALL NONE INFILS , SB AND NS........

ROFLMAO!!

You´re a clueless muppet. :D

Keep up the good work. :)

Bloodclot

Banned
imo all 3 realms are pretty balanced atm.

just hibs and mids just have more targets to farm

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Thine said:
Thats not true....

and REMOVE CLIMB WALLS FROM ALL NONE INFILS , SB AND NS........

That mean ur letting the vampiirs keep it? :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
all albs seem capable of, is camping beno or camping a crau/crim tower (without claiming it ofc) then getting themselves farmed.

moik

Fledgling Freddie
more casual ppl in alb to farm for hibs/mids = more rps for the other 2 realms. oh, and underPOPULATED bonuses has nothing to do with LWRP :touch:

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Doesn't matter what the numbers are, the hib and mid spindoctors always put it to 'skill'.

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Albs having the greater number, gives mids and hibs more people to farm.
+ The fact that 100+ (albs in Rog ) home into the closest tower on fire having no clue what they are doing, gives hibs and mids a nice farming session.

But after all this is a game enjoy it, if u are not than I suggest you just leave, cause there is no point in paying for somthin u don't enjoy anymore.

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Guinever said:
Albs having the greater number, gives mids and hibs more people to farm.
+ The fact that 100+ (albs in Rog ) home into the closest tower on fire having no clue what they are doing, gives hibs and mids a nice farming session.

Perfect example of what i mean ;)

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Perhaps it's true then?
I can imagine you jumping up in a maths test shouting "SKILL!" when your calculator throws out some numbers. :D

vintervargen

Banned
albs been zerging and going solo to amg to join TEH_FORCE much more then hibs and mids, thus leading to the individual skill is lower in albion, due to lack of experience and knowledge of the enemy.

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Mids hard mode
Albs hard mode
Hibs hard mode
Sorcs easy mode x<

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
but saying BDs are melee immune is rather... I dunno, something.

well for a melee soloer they can be... almost :m00:

on topic: hibs/mids only field sorted grps (cos its easy to make efficient groups using thier classes). add hibs/mids having far better classes/tools for keep defence. then add the fact there are far more albs for hib/mids to farm than vice versa.. and eureka.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
censi said:
mid easy mode
hib normal mode
alb hard mode

respect to the albs that have stuck with it.
lol haha made my evening with that responce
do ml1-10 on mid then i will laugh as you cry irl 4 hrs into the raid on the same mob
Hell try and kill the dragon with 3fg and still be there 2-3 hrs later

Alb got easy mode in pve but are the weakest in rvr
Hib got it fairly easy in pve (altho focus pulling is laughbly easy in hib)
Mid got screwed in pve but have nice utility in rvr

RVR wise i find it pretty balanced with mid ahead slightly due to higher grp utility. Warlocks and Vamps are retarded classes given, but 1 on 1 against a melee tank so is a heretic

Most of us get on with it, the rest come here and whine.
Every coin has 2 sides

O

Old.Dreams

i hope you're talking about toa about the "hard part of pve". when toa was released it was a race to get ml10 first. all 3 realms were at ML10 step when albs finished as first and that was only because we did 9 & 10 at same day or we would have been last.

btw hibs have fins, mids have moderna , albs have nothing.

anyway, lol @ you talking about hard & pve in same sentence. beaten by a pc. joke of 2005

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Old.Dreams said:
i hope you're talking about toa about the "hard part of pve". when toa was released it was a race to get ml10 first. all 3 realms were at ML10 step when albs finished as first and that was only because we did 9 & 10 at same day or we would have been last.

anyway, lol @ you talking about hard & pve in same sentence. beaten by a pc. joke of 2005
showing your ignorance , what relevance at all when raids are scheduled?
Midgard ml10 took 8+ hrs
how long it take the rest?

Albs have Avalon City, the highest dps focus shield, theurgists, paladin, heal procs, need i go on. Yes pbaoe grps are possible on Alb they run regularly on prywden maybe you should go get a few pointers

Mid hot ticks twice then stops, hib hot ticks for the duration of the fight

Mid has no pet spamming class so the average ml10 needs about 96 people just to succeed before 5-8 hrs

i could go on but its pointless..

I have chars on alb, i lead mls on both realms, we had about 30 people on ml8 and 9 and we completed it. That would be near impossible without opted grps on mid to do it on a secent timescale

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
Warlocks and Vamps are retarded classes given, but 1 on 1 against a melee tank so is a heretic

A melee tank well played even rr1 can rip my vamp apart.

O

Old.Dreams

Chronictank said:
showing your ignorance , what relevance at all when raids are scheduled?
Midgard ml10 took 8+ hrs
how long it take the rest?

Albs have Avalon City, the highest dps focus shield, theurgists, paladin, heal procs, need i go on. Yes pbaoe grps are possible on Alb they run regularly on prywden maybe you should go get a few pointers

Mid hot ticks twice then stops, hib hot ticks for the duration of the fight

Mid has no pet spamming class so the average ml10 needs about 96 people just to succeed before 5-8 hrs

i could go on but its pointless..

I have chars on alb, i lead mls on both realms, we had about 30 people on ml8 and 9 and we completed it. That would be near impossible without opted grps on mid

ok so because you have it a liddul harder to go through MLs it's ok you have it for the rest of your char life easier in pvp. i understand m8 xDDD

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:

Mids have moderna which is 100x better than avalon city for xping, also before you whine about another realm its best to check to see if your info is correct. All 3 realms have the same dps damage shield on the cabalist,enchanter and spiritmaster.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Old.Dreams said:
ok so because you have it a liddul harder to go through MLs it's ok you have it for the rest of your char life easier in pvp. i understand m8 xDDD
come back when you have a clue
name 10 ascpects of pve where mid have it easier than a alb
hell ill go first

1-caba , can create its own power
2-necros, perma power providers for focus pulling
3-paladins, built in heal chants to keep agro focuses
4-necros, only pets are hittable. Mobs that have agro cycling will always be focused on the necro
5-Clerics can cast a HP proc, agro stays on pet once again
6-Mincers, can charm a lvl 60 pet or higher depending on spec
7-POM doesnt take conc, caster dies it doesnt matter
8-Spec AF, needs no explanantion
9-Sorc can charm a pet of its own lvl, means you can also kill resonable lvl mobs such as Ermai with ml9.
10-Theurgists, obvious reasons

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Libertine said:
Mids have moderna which is 100x better than avalon city for xping, also before you whine about another realm its best to check to see if your info is correct.
what mid class can solo like a necro?
And 1-50 is hardly a time sink nowdays
All 3 realms have the same dps damage shield on the cabalist,enchanter and spiritmaster.
my bad, you are right

Calo

Part of the furniture
Old.Dreams said:

almost correct but we mids tried ml10 with 32 ppl first but wasted 6 hours because we couldnt get draco lower then 95% (when Draco was strong yes).
week later we did it with 52 ppl and it worked. i remember leo being a hell untill some shaman (Sigel) found out that dot killed it pretty fast :)

siaka

Banned
Chronictank said:
lol haha made my evening with that responce
do ml1-10 on mid then i will laugh as you cry irl 4 hrs into the raid on the same mob
Hell try and kill the dragon with 3fg and still be there 2-3 hrs later

Alb got easy mode in pve but are the weakest in rvr
Hib got it fairly easy in pve (altho focus pulling is laughbly easy in hib)
Mid got screwed in pve but have nice utility in rvr

RVR wise i find it pretty balanced with mid ahead slightly due to higher grp utility. Warlocks and Vamps are retarded classes given, but 1 on 1 against a melee tank so is a heretic

Most of us get on with it, the rest come here and whine.
Every coin has 2 sides

very true, except hib seems to be the easiest pve realm (4 anis > pretty much everything).

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
what mid class can solo like a necro?
And 1-50 is hardly a time sink nowdays

why solo 1-50 when you can pl to 50 from 0 in 2 days in moderna making decent cash and lots of metal drops.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
come back when you have a clue
name 10 ascpects of pve where mid have it easier than a alb
hell ill go first

1-caba , can create its own power
2-necros, perma power providers for focus pulling
3-paladins, built in heal chants to keep agro focuses
4-necros, only pets are hittable. Mobs that have agro cycling will always be focused on the necro
5-Clerics can cast a HP proc, agro stays on pet once again
6-Mincers, can charm a lvl 60 pet or higher depending on spec
7-POM doesnt take conc, caster dies it doesnt matter
8-Spec AF, needs no explanantion
9-Sorc can charm a pet of its own lvl, means you can also kill resonable lvl mobs such as Ermai with ml9.
10-Theurgists, obvious reasons

1-Intercepting pet for pbaoe groups
2-Aoe stun for pbaoe groups
3-TG is extremely easy to get into and even has red con mobs at the entrance compared to Caer Sidi which has armies of lv60+ mobs on the way up to it, great for farming good items/tinctures.
4-Moderna - better than anything albion has
5-Malmohus both yar and main pulling spot are better than anything albion has to offer for pbaoe groups.
6-20% conc haste on an extremely common class
7-Celerity for tanks, extremely effective
8-Conc based End regen so a shammie doesnt need to be grouped to xp/farm items to regen end
9-PBT on a more common class, not as much now as it used to be but the runie is more common than a thurg.
10-Higher delve PBAOE on sm than both alb/hib.

While i agree alb has it easier than middy in PvE, its only in the epic mobs catergory that you really notice a difference. A summon SM with ml9 can farm most artifact encounters like a necro can albeit a necro can do a bit more due to DI working on pets.

These differences don't change the fact that in >RvR< middy is in a better position than both hib and alb.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Libertine said:
why solo 1-50 when you can pl to 50 from 0 in 2 days in moderna making decent cash and lots of metal drops.
requirement for a moderna grp:
-healer with at least 39 pac
-shaman with fop
-spiritmaster with 49 suppression
anyone else is not invited.

moderna also has waiting lists which means you may not get a spot all day, these start around 6am and dont end till the final grp has disbanded (normally about 3-4am).
Try working full time and get into one of those grps

Only alternative being form your own

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
requirement for a moderna grp:
-healer with at least 39 pac
-shaman with fop
-spiritmaster with 49 suppression
anyone else is not invited.

moderna also has waiting lists which means you may not get a spot all day, these start around 6am and dont end till the final grp has disbanded (normally about 3-4am).
Try working full time and get into one of those grps

Only alternative being form your own

I know whats required because ive pl'd many characters there, a necro doesnt xp effectively unless a bot is involed, you then have a character to pl, so thats 3 accounts you need to powerlevel effectively in albion.

Moderna groups arent that bad to make, thing i noticed is, many people were happy to stand about and wait for a group to form instead of making one themselves.

Both moderna+malmo are far superior to anything alb has to xp when it comes to groups.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
1-Intercepting pet for pbaoe groups,
intercepting BLUE CON PETS
and i duno if u noticed but pet doesnt intercept 100% the time, compared to a unhitable necro

2-Aoe stun for pbaoe groups
your first real argument, yes ae stun is overpowered both in pve and rvr.
But saying that a paladin can hold most agro running heal chant as he pulls

3-TG is extremely easy to get into and even has red con mobs at the entrance compared to Caer Sidi which has armies of lv60+ mobs on the way up to it, great for farming good items/tinctures.
rofl have you ever been tg, you need to kite most the way through when u are solo

4-Moderna - better than anything albion has
previously stated, avalon city is very smiliar. But moderna setup is better

5-Malmohus both yar and main pulling spot are better than anything albion has to offer for pbaoe groups.
not any more, its imposible to get to the spots solo so you will have 0 replacements short of going a very long way to pick them up. Aswell as the random patrols mythic was kind enough to add

6-20% conc haste on an extremely common class
albs get 19% for free :rolls eyes:

7-Celerity for tanks, extremely effective
theurgist sticking to-hit bonus through the roof > haste by a long way

8-Conc based End regen so a shammie doesnt need to be grouped to xp/farm items to regen end
end = tanks
who would rather have a warrior/thane than a paladin
berserkers/savages cant tank high lvl mobs without a hell of alot of healing

9-PBT on a more common class, not as much now as it used to be but the runie is more common than a thurg.
rofl at this one, do a /who theurg on pry
aswell as the fact that theurg brings pet spam, whats a runie bring

10-Higher delve PBAOE on sm than both alb/hib.
331 vs 325 but fair enough

While i agree alb has it easier than middy in PvE, its only in the epic mobs catergory that you really notice a difference. A summon SM with ml9 can farm most artifact encounters like a necro can albeit a necro can do a bit more due to DI working on pets.

Blue con pet once again, you cant focus pull the higher mobs because you need to heal the pet b4 its taken enough hits. Hibs get away with it because of HOT

These differences don't change the fact that in >RvR< middy is in a better position than both hib and alb
Marginally, albs can field a perfectly respectable grp.
See kupo flux on pry

bed time for me, nn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom