Discuss RPs Last Week

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
1-Intercepting pet for pbaoe groups,
intercepting BLUE CON PETS
and i duno if u noticed but pet doesnt intercept 100% the time, compared to a unhitable necro

Intercepting pet and 331 delve pbaoe >>>>>>>>> necro's pbaoe in groups, the pet helps keep the sm's alive.

Chronictank said:
2-Aoe stun for pbaoe groups
your first real argument, yes ae stun is overpowered both in pve and rvr.
But saying that a paladin can hold most agro running heal chant as he pulls

Its not even a close call, healers are better than anything alb has for pbaoe, 1 pbaoe and the multiple aggro leaves the pally, hard to do that when they are stunned.

Chronictank said:
3-TG is extremely easy to get into and even has red con mobs at the entrance compared to Caer Sidi which has armies of lv60+ mobs on the way up to it, great for farming good items/tinctures.
rofl have you ever been tg, you need to kite most the way through when u are solo

TG is easy to farm and used to be even easier, have you tried Caer Sidi? its not even a close call

Chronictank said:
4-Moderna - better than anything albion has
previously stated, avalon city is very smiliar. But moderna setup is better

Moderna is far superior

Chronictank said:
5-Malmohus both yar and main pulling spot are better than anything albion has to offer for pbaoe groups.
not any more, its imposible to get to the spots solo so you will have 0 replacements short of going a very long way to pick them up. Aswell as the random patrols mythic was kind enough to add

Yes its harder to get too but still better than anything albion has.

Chronictank said:
6-20% conc haste on an extremely common class
albs get 19% for free :rolls eyes:

Still better, 1% is 1%

Chronictank said:
7-Celerity for tanks, extremely effective
theurgist sticking to-hit bonus through the roof > haste by a long way

I have no idea why your comparing pet spam to haste, but albion has nothing in comparison to celerity, again another advantage middy has

Chronictank said:
8-Conc based End regen so a shammie doesnt need to be grouped to xp/farm items to regen end
end = tanks
who would rather have a warrior/thane than a paladin
berserkers/savages cant tank high lvl mobs without a hell of alot of healing

You don't need the shaman in your group to get the benefit of end regen, unlike a pally, again another advantage.

Chronictank said:
9-PBT on a more common class, not as much now as it used to be but the runie is more common than a thurg.
rofl at this one, do a /who theurg on pry
aswell as the fact that theurg brings pet spam, whats a runie bring

Pbt is on a more common class, like it or not, there are more runies on excal than there are theurgs even though middy has alot less population than albion.

Chronictank said:
10-Higher delve PBAOE on sm than both alb/hib.
331 vs 325 but fair enough

Yup another advantage.

Chronictank said:
While i agree alb has it easier than middy in PvE, its only in the epic mobs catergory that you really notice a difference. A summon SM with ml9 can farm most artifact encounters like a necro can albeit a necro can do a bit more due to DI working on pets.

Blue con pet once again, you cant focus pull the higher mobs because you need to heal the pet b4 its taken enough hits. Hibs get away with it because of HOT
Ive farmed with just a chanter+bb, it works perfectly well with ml9 so i don't know what your doing wrong.

Chronictank said:
These differences don't change the fact that in >RvR< middy is in a better position than both hib and alb
Marginally, albs can field a perfectly respectable grp.
See kupo flux on pry

Albion can ofcourse field decent groups, but no matter how hard they try an opted albion group just doesnt put out the same performance as a opted middy group.

You showed us 10 advantages albion had over middy, i showed you 10 advantages middy had over albion. Yes we know PvE is harder in middy but its only at epic level that this is noticeable.

bed time for me, nn

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i was talking about rvr tbh

I think hib has to be easy mode in PVE just because animists pummel the shit out of high level mobs very quickly.

those ml10 mobs go down in 20 seconds if you got capped shrooms (apart from draco biatch)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
Its not even a close call, healers are better than anything alb has for pbaoe, 1 pbaoe and the multiple aggro leaves the pally, hard to do that when they are stunned.

Time to find a decent paladin or a wiz that knows how to play imo.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Golena said:
Time to find a decent paladin or a wiz that knows how to play imo.

No matter how good they are, a healer is far superior for pbaoe simply because of aoe stun, saying otherwise is foolish.

vintervargen

Banned
bard warden druid druid eld hero bm bm

sorc pally cleric cleric caba/theurg friar merc merc

i so hate albs saying their fg setups are gimped, hibs and mids dont have a theurgist, you dont need one either.

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
Funny to see a post starting with LRP and become a PVE related

thing is the last few days there has been middy/hibby glue to alb bridges beno/bold but i don´t blaim hibs or mids for doing it who shouldn´t realy head there with easy RP?

And all should know by now that mid/hib has it alot easier to stay alive/defend in those places, still lots of albs run there 1 by 1 and try to kill them

"hint if you don´t go there no point of standing on a bridge when no one is coming"

I know i am one of those that mostly goes somewhere else avoiding those spots

O

Old.Dreams

it's so fun to get your artis lvled with a melee class in alb, compared to mid&hib we have it so easy :wanker:

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:
i was talking about rvr tbh

I think hib has to be easy mode in PVE just because animists pummel the shit out of high level mobs very quickly.

those ml10 mobs go down in 20 seconds if you got capped shrooms (apart from draco biatch)
If he behaves he takes 20 seconds as well. :)

Danita

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
From what i see most alb players seem to tend to rush brg even thow a fg of hips mids camping tower with aoe and die over and over again just free rps and as usual alb tendancy not to grp ....
Bit harder in alb to make a good optimised rvr g then other realms , and one more prob would be that most high rr players quit so not many of the old good rvr g's aroound .
Good abil as ns, aoe mezz .. are given to alb classes less played as caba matter , smiter ...

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Old.Dreams said:
it's so fun to get your artis lvled with a melee class in alb, compared to mid&hib we have it so easy :wanker:
after all mincer+red sally is hard mode ofc

You can hardly blame mids and hibs for albs not using very good characters such as cabalists.. nearsight, disease, ml9 pets which are un-cc'able every 15 mins

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
after all mincer+red sally is hard mode ofc

Didnt know there were sallys in PoC, can you give me the /loc please.

Thx

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Libertine said:
Didnt know there were sallys in PoC, can you give me the /loc please.

Thx
so all of a sudden you have to lvl in poc :worthy:
perhaps try roaming the rest of the vast frontire if you really want to lvl there, alternatively most artis lvl on mainland classic or si zones..

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
so all of a sudden you have to lvl in poc :worthy:

Didnt realize every artifact levelled in ToA mainlands, i will remember that :m00:

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
quote me where i said that

Your running out of arguments arent you :)

You say mincer+sallys make arti xping easy compared to hib/mid pbaoe groups in the frontier/poc. I pointed out that sallys arent available anywhere but ToA mainland where not many artifacts level compared to the frontier/PoC where every artifact levels.. This i another example where mids have it easier than albs for PvE.

Just accept the fact that apart from epic level PvE middy is perfectly fine in comparison to the other realms, especially with aoe stun+pbaoe+moderna.

skunksmoka

Fledgling Freddie
it seems like 90% of alb port to beno and stand in guards zerging bridge , and when a beno tower gets taken they stand at bold lol :worthy:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
AngelHeal said:
.....how you know that im a disgrace to dutch people? when your so bound behind ur pc that you prolly never even come outdour / meet other people...
It's the truth, though. I'm just happy you're not Swedish.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Libertine said:
Your running out of arguments arent you :)

You say mincer+sallys make arti xping easy compared to hib/mid pbaoe groups in the frontier/poc. I pointed out that sallys arent available anywhere but ToA mainland where not many artifacts level compared to the frontier/PoC where every artifact levels.. This i another example where mids have it easier than albs for PvE.

Just accept the fact that apart from epic level PvE middy is perfectly fine in comparison to the other realms, especially with aoe stun+pbaoe+moderna.
no just pointing out how stupid your comments actually are,
If there isnt a sally there sure as hell is always something else to replace it, which no class at all in mid can do
1) Noone is forcing you to solo
2) In a grp situation you have a greater advantage than a fg mid tanks
3) At epic level its retarded to assume mid is anywhere near fine when you consider the difference it hours rather than minuites in doing encounters which you seem to have problems seeing

Mid has it easier in power leveling because to ae stun, but it is just as possible to run pbaoe grps in alb if people bothered

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Let's get this back on topic.

IRL i know a guy who has a rr3 infi in exca amongst some other pure pve toons. His template is shite. He didn't know how to spec properly to make the most of his character. The "advice" he took from other players is to wait till RR5 and make a template then :eek7:

I have no reason to believe he's talking crap. He's a casual player who's been around for a year or so and he definitely doesn't read FH. However, players like that (him included) do rvr quite often, and they are getting farmed relentlesly.

In hib on the other hand, dunno, maybe call it a closer community where people do come in contact with each other even more, you're "forced" to make something good out of your character. I'm not saying that you'll be laughed at if you don't have everything capped, but nevertheless that need will get to you if you want to take your toon out.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
no just pointing out how stupid your comments actually are,
If there isnt a sally there sure as hell is always something else to replace it, which no class at all in mid can do

No this isnt the case, and for a minstrel to do that the owner needs 3 accounts, 1 minstrel, 1 cleric and the arti leech. So no it isnt faster than middy pbaoe groups for arti xp where you need either a healer/shammie or sm+arti leech. In the minstrels case you need 2 pc's compared to 1 for the middy way, i know which one is easiest.

Chronictank said:
1) Noone is forcing you to solo

I have no idea what your referring to here.

Chronictank said:
2) In a grp situation you have a greater advantage than a fg mid tanks

Why would you have a full group of mid tanks? when you can just aoe stun mobs and pbaoe?

Chronictank said:
3) At epic level its retarded to assume mid is anywhere near fine when you consider the difference it hours rather than minuites in doing encounters which you seem to have problems seeing

Read my post again, it usually helps if you read thoroughly

Chronictank said:
Mid has it easier in power leveling because to ae stun, but it is just as possible to run pbaoe grps in alb if people bothered

Clueless comes to mind, alb cannot produce what middy does in terms of pbaoe simply because pbaoe isnt on a pet class. In middy you have smx2, shammie, pac healer+4 leeches. Alb needs 2 wizzies+tanks to guards because of no intercepting pet or aoe stun. This leaves no room for the clerics leeches and no room for a cabbie for pet pulling.

If it was possible to have alb pbaoe groups like middy has then they would be running 24/7, but there is none, i guess you know more than everyone else who has played albion :m00:

Again your arguments are pittiful. Ill say it one last time, >apart< from >Epic< level mobs Middy has it just as easy as the other realms in terms of PvE.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Clueless comes to mind, alb cannot produce what middy does in terms of pbaoe simply because pbaoe isnt on a pet class. In middy you have smx2, shammie, pac healer+4 leeches. Alb needs 2 wizzies+tanks to guards because of no intercepting pet or aoe stun. This leaves no room for the clerics leeches and no room for a cabbie for pet pulling.
lazy comes to mind
1-2 pala+leech
2-3 ice wiz+leech
cleric in/out of grp depending on setup+leech
bots etc out of grp

pala pulling with heal chant running
:eek: a pbaoe grp shock horror

i got lvl 50 in 3 days on alb, i got lvl 50 in 2 and a half days on mid
Hardly the oh so big difference

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
lazy comes to mind
1-2 pala+leech
2-3 ice wiz+leech
cleric in/out of grp depending on setup+leech
bots etc out of grp

pala pulling with heal chant running
:eek: a pbaoe grp shock horror

i got lvl 50 in 3 days on alb, i got lvl 50 in 2 and a half days on mid
Hardly the oh so big difference

2 pallies+leeches = 4 characters
2 ice wizzies + leeches = 4 characters
that means your heals gotta come from a bb specced cleric as there is no room for a leech from a player played cleric.

Also finding 2 ice wizzies is hard enough, compared to finding supp sm in middy which is easy. Its less effective and harder to form than the middy counterpart.

As for your example half a day is 12 hours, its an advantage no matter how you try and get round it. So it proves what i said is right, that apart from epic level mobs middy is indeed on par with the other realms in terms of PvE.

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
considering over half the server is albs, they do need it

get ur facts right. maybe they just are better at rvr?

rvr more and get a clue.!

Thats the point...... Mids/hibs have so many random albs to kill, you get shit loads of farming. Albs get the gank grps of mid/hibs.. Which is a big diff. So maybe you get a clue?

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
skunksmoka said:
it seems like 90% of alb port to beno and stand in guards zerging bridge , and when a beno tower gets taken they stand at bold lol :worthy:

So true:( it sickens me. THen 1 fgh/or mid will flank mezz kill zerg and run away with another 3-4k. :fluffle:

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Yes alb pleveling is really hardmode with servant necros. Or sorc/mincer with scorcher doing orcs.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Stunned said:
Yes alb pleveling is really hardmode with servant necros. Or sorc/mincer with scorcher doing orcs.

Orcs aren't up all the time, it can be down for days, its 1 camp and its overcamped, and i can assure you people will kill the trigger ogre also if they want to be arses (which happens alot).

Oh yeah, you need 3 accounts/2 computers to do orcs, 2 accounts 1 computer to do moderna. Go figure on which is easiest.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:

i so hate albs saying their fg setups are gimped, hibs and mids dont have a theurgist, you dont need one either.

You wanna compare the 2 groups you refer and tell us the difference in tools they have? Maybe you get a clue then!

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:

Contains, 6s pbt, speed5, insta amnesia, insta mezz, insta root, 2 bg/grapple, pbaoe-str/con debuff-disease-nearsight all on one caster... and 2 insta stunning light tanks.

vintervargen said:

no speed5, no 6pbt, no insta cc, 1bg/grapple, no pbaoe, no light tank insta stun.

like i said. easy... and yet u still lose! :eek7:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
Contains, 6s pbt, speed5, insta amnesia, insta mezz, insta root, 2 bg/grapple, pbaoe-str/con debuff-disease-nearsight all on one caster... and 2 insta stunning light tanks.

no speed5, no 6pbt, no insta cc, 1bg/grapple, no pbaoe, no light tank insta stun.

like i said. easy... and yet u still lose! :eek7:

I was under the impression that both friars and pallys could bg and grapple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom