Discuss RPs Last Week

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
more people to kill = more rps

mid has most gank groups atm so they will always bring in lots of rps
hib has many casual players now that are very active in RvR and the right classes to farm zergs (2 pb classes, bainshee and animist)
albs also got lots of people in RvR but lack the AOE power for the keep/tower farm sessions

as for which realm is OP: depends on what you take as a basis of comparison

- 8v8: mid is by far the best realm with alb and hib tied on 2nd place
- soloing (apart from stealthers): both mids and albs have very good solo classes (skald, BD, warlock, sorc, minstrel come to mind) - hib has none
- large scale battles: hib has the advantage here due to lots of high damage aoe classes (also caster stun is nice in keep battles)
- PvE: for powerleveling all 3 realms are equal (would even say mid has an advantage here with pbaoe moderna groups); for killing epic mobs both hibs and albs have the best tools whereas midgard is severly lacking a pet spam class

JuTzU_XD

Fledgling Freddie
albs cant play there easymode classes just need a new zerg leader since outlaw did quit try use heretic in keep zergs and u be fine :p

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
JuTzU_XD said:
albs cant play there easymode classes just need a new zerg leader since outlaw did quit try use heretic in keep zergs and u be fine :p

You win the prize for least accurate English of the day!

Now write out the following 50 times:

"Alb's can't play their easy mode classes, they just need a new zerg leader since Outlaw quit. Try using heretics in keep zergs and you'll be fine."

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
You win the prize for least accurate English of the day!

Now write out the following 50 times:

"Alb's can't play their easy mode classes, they just need a new zerg leader since Outlaw quit. Try using heretics in keep zergs and you'll be fine."
I find it quite retarded to pick on people that havent english as their native language

majik

Banned
Eregion said:
I find it quite retarded to pick on people that havent english as their native language

But mate, Humberton Guard aren't fotm or leet like all of these fg rvr guilds that come onto fh, they wouldn't insult people who don't have english as their primary language, would they?

They wouldn't right?

Seriously, they wouldn't?

Or would they?

:(:(:(

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:

Personally, I find it far more "retarded" to claim that pressing the big button marked "Albion" when you start playing the game makes you a zerger.

And I neither know nor care whether English is his first, second, or 23rd language: I don't try and post in Spanish, because I know I'd make myself look fucking stupid. He might as well know now that, with that standard of English, he's making himself look fucking stupid too.

majik

Banned
Gordonax said:
Personally, I find it far more "retarded" to claim that pressing the big button marked "Albion" when you start playing the game makes you a zerger.

And I neither know nor care whether English is his first, second, or 23rd language: I don't try and post in Spanish, because I know I'd make myself look fucking stupid. He might as well know now that, with that standard of English, he's making himself look fucking stupid too.

He makes himself look stupid? Perhaps if your comprehension of the english language is so superior to his you might want to look up the word irony.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
But mate, Humberton Guard aren't fotm or leet like all of these fg rvr guilds that come onto fh, they wouldn't insult people who don't have english as their primary language, would they?

I don't care if it's his primary language - I'm known native English speakers who posted worse shit than that. Had he posted something that actually had some content in it in the same style, I wouldn't have bothered. But no - he posted some drivel about "albs zerg blah Zoyster blah easymode blah". Even Glottis makes more sense.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
He makes himself look stupid? Perhaps if your comprehension of the english language is so superior to his you might want to look up the word irony.

Irony:
1. The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
2. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
3. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect.

Nope, I don't think anything he said looked like irony to me. More like bollocks.

majik

Banned
Gordonax said:
Irony:
1. The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
2. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
3. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect.

Nope, I don't think anything he said looked like irony to me. More like bollocks.

I hope this was a (failed) attempt at humour.

The irony was that you said he made himself look stupid when you said, you only commented on his language because he refered to the alb zerg. The stupid one is you.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
majik... can you please stfu for once, every frigging post you got to fuking whinge and whine.Please give it a rest.. thank you in advance.

majik

Banned
Iorlas said:
majik... can you please stfu for once, every frigging post you got to fuking whinge and whine.Please give it a rest.. thank you in advance.

Report me to the mods if you dislike my attitude, otherwise you can stfu. Thank you in advance.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Iorlas said:
Yea i think it about sums up one's feelings without having to type anything :p

shouldnt you be plling me atm mister? :wub:

majik

Banned
Iorlas said:
Yea i think it about sums up one's feelings without having to type anything :p

Express your feelings to the moderators I'm sure they will care even less than I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom