Desks

Gray

FH is my second home
Just had a sort of idea to get a new desk, the one i have now is basically just marble top going about 7ft across with all my crap on it, and even tho its large it still looks very messy...

So im thinking of having a corner desk, this is what its gonna have to be big enough for:

● 17" Monitor
● Mouse/Keyboard
● USB Hub
● Cordless Phone
● Digital Camera/Charger
● Webcam
● Large(ish) MIDI Case
● USB Modem
● Printer/Scanner Combo

Now, wires for me are a complete and utter bastard, no matter how hard i try, i can never stop em from tangling and slithering onto my desk.. Should think about getting Cordless mouse (MX700) even tho i do have the MX500 it can be a pain sometimes.

I would like the base of the desk to have plenty of room so i can manoever my mouse and what not. If you can recommend cheapish desks (From -£200) it would be grand, but just give me your suggestions and maybe pictures to let me determine whether it would be good or not

Clown

Part of the furniture
Scary, I've been looking for a decent desk for a few weeks now, and I just mentioned it in #freddyshouse.

Basically <HIJACK>
I'm looking for a desk that's 1200mm wide, 1050mm deep at max.
</HIJACK>

Sorry, thanks.

Gray

FH is my second home
Main part - £46.99
Second - £46.99
Final part - £28.99

This one on Office World caught my attention somewhat, the only problem there *may-be* with this one is where the printer goes, my one is huge and because it has a scanner on the top it may be a bit fiddley lifting the top up.

Other than that, it looks nice and is relatively cheap

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I have a 120x180cm plank on legs and it's not enough :( in my next house I'm going to do what we had in the poota room of my last student housing: a slab of mdf down one wall with holes cut in every three feet at the back for cables. one plank at the wall for it to rest on and a leg at the front every 6 feet. 4tehwin!!

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
Now thats a desk! Functional and about a fiver ;)

Although saying that the cube idea did seem rather cool.

204883_sm.jpg

Mind you for £345 quid I would want a masseur thrown in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom