Advice Awesome leather desk chair on a thread somewhere?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I saw a really awesome leather chair (I need a new one...) on one of these threads, but I can't remember nor can I be arsed going raking - anyone know what post I mean? Maybe in the random spam thread? :(

Anyway, what do you sit on at your desk? Can anyone recommend an awesome leather chair? Any websites?

Post pics!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I have an aeron. it's amazing, can sit in it for 12hrs and not feel sore/etc at all.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
just google herman miller aeron,

hero_aeron_work_1.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
...and don't get a beanbag...if you're over 35, it could take you 2 weeks to get out of one...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They really are the most comfortable thing ever though, especially for long periods of time.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Got a Humanscale liberty myself, best investment I made. No longer have serious back problems using my desktop.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I saw a really awesome leather chair (I need a new one...) on one of these threads, but I can't remember nor can I be arsed going raking - anyone know what post I mean? Maybe in the random spam thread? :(

Anyway, what do you sit on at your desk? Can anyone recommend an awesome leather chair? Any websites?

Post pics!

This the thread?

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/techie-discussion-3/245498-chair.html

Seems like the Humanscale chair was the winner in that thread!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I have a crappy Argos chair, one of the arms recently fell off it.

Its the most comfortable chair I have ever sat in.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
wtf are we reading two different threads?

There was one mention of someone owning one in that thread and no real comments/review about it :p

Well Nate wanted a chair and then got the Humanscale one. Obviously it was a clear winner for him!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
So I went into John Lewis today just so sit on one of those Aeron chairs.

HOOOLY SHIT.

I need one.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
It looks really, really uncomfortable. What am I missing?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The mesh style means that wherever your weight goes it is always supported, I have NEVER had an ache/soreness/needed to move no matter how long I sit in it, compared to any other chair where you get twinges, whatever and have to reposition yourself a little.

Chilly

Balls of steel
we've got the aerons at work, but only on the third floor. the rest of us mere mortals have to sit in 100 quid shitheaps. I might even complain, come to think of it. And its not even the CEO and the execs that sit up there, it's the front end devs - useless bunch they all are too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom