Show your desktop

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yes! another one of these threads, we seem to get one every now and again so I thought i'd start it this time :p

desktop.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
nice. I just rage-reinstalled my lappy so there is nothing but standard windaes atm :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Nice artwork, but too many icons if you ask me.

Use your Start menu, or use transparent icons, or stick them in a quick launch bar, or just have one single folder icon in a corner with all your shortcuts in it.

Remember, always think: what would Rod Stewart do in this situation :eek:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I would, but i'm at work and NDA and all :D

My hme desktop is nsfw anyway :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Nice artwork, but too many icons if you ask me.

Use your Start menu, or use transparent icons, or stick them in a quick launch bar, or just have one single folder icon in a corner with all your shortcuts in it.

Remember, always think: what would Rod Stewart do in this situation :eek:

Lol :p I could pin them all to the start menu I guess, most of the games I could get rid of anyway as I can launch them via steam window.

eksdee

FH is my second home
All that white would burn my eyeballs out.

Hehe. It's my work computer and I'm a graphic designer, meaning it's quite imperative for me to have a neutral background on my desktop. Besides, I almost never even see more than the edge of it as I usually have 4+ Finder windows open covering the desktop and InDesign/whatever else over the top of that. :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Hehe. It's my work computer and I'm a graphic designer, meaning it's quite imperative for me to have a neutral background on my desktop. Besides, I almost never even see more than the edge of it as I usually have 4+ Finder windows open covering the desktop and InDesign/whatever else over the top of that. :)
yeah, fair enough. I don't tend to actually see my desktop, either, thinking about it. Got several windows of code, excel browser and so on open atm.

rynnor

Rockhound
My Desktop is just an old Eve one with about a million Icons over the top - the top of my desk however is much more interesting with the fossilised remains of at least 3 organisms hidden under the detritus of games/DVD cases and tech graveyard...

soze

I am a FH squatter
Home laptop is Standard Win 8 so is Work Desktop. Work Laptop is all the Wallpapers below in a rotation. All from thechive.com.

Desktop.jpgDesktop.jpgawesome-desktop-wallpapers-5.jpgawesome-desktop-wallpapers-15.jpgchive-wallpapers-01.jpgchive-wallpapers-121.jpgfunny-awesome-desktop-wallpapers-19.jpgfunny-desktop-wallpapers-thechive-3.jpg

Attachments

• funny-desktop-wallpapers-thechive-19.jpg
    funny-desktop-wallpapers-thechive-19.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 15
  • kickass-desktop-wallpapers-8.jpg
    kickass-desktop-wallpapers-8.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 15
  • kickass-desktop-wallpapers-13.jpg
    kickass-desktop-wallpapers-13.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 15

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
lol the snow troopers are even correct with the right helmets </nerd>

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Changed my XP theme to blue(some how??) and thought this penguin fella suited it nicely

Attachments

• screendump.PNG
    screendump.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 20

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
teedlepips_zpsb2c47236.png

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Turns out my home computer is just as exciting as my work one.

A7F28Zr.png

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Mine is just a black background. I always have windows up covering it so I don't really see the point in making it all fancy and stuff anymore.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Mine is just a black background. I always have windows up covering it so I don't really see the point in making it all fancy and stuff anymore.

erg.

Mine too.

Also I don't know how to get different pictures to show on multiple screens. Currently use 2 monitors and switching to 3 soon. Somehow the same picture on two screens looks a little daft.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
This one's on my iPad

stormsnow.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom