Deleted chars

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
In the early hours of Wednesday 16th June 2004, about 3am, I went to log into the account with my 50 Pala, Armsman and 2nd infil on. Only to find they've been deleted and a char made called Lolololololololo, this happend to be where my pala char was.

I can't access rightnow!, email = esnail for some reason, GOA help plz, where are u!!!

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Weird this happens after that blabbing episode, looks like someone took it a bit too far.

Eroa

Banned
was wrong to blabber about relic raid.

tho it dosnt justify hacking the acc and deleting the chars

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorry to hear. That person that are willing to do a real crime to "punish" someone that have broken a rule in a game just shows that he do not have any respects for the laws/rules. Trying to "punish" someones wrong by doing a bigger wrong=moron.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Otho said:
Sorry to hear. That person that are willing to do a real crime to "punish" someone that have broken a rule in a game just shows that he do not have any respects for the laws/rules. Trying to "punish" someones wrong by doing a bigger wrong=moron.

you dont know this is the case for sure though....

could be that its a traded account and previous owner decided to have a laugh or something.

Fayle

Fledgling Freddie
Well it ain't done on his main account, so it's prob a previous owner having fun.

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
If not too many chars have been deleted and remade after that pala, and it was deleted this patch, GOA can remake it easy.

If they want to remains to be seen tho :p

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>looks like someone took it a bit too far.

A bit? That was a serious understatement. Someone lost touch with reality here.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
owww this sux :(

hope you get them back

make sure you get firewall / antivirus after you do and be carefull on irc

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
i can't enter Rightnow, it says to use my game login and pw, but they dont work, it says invaild, what am i supposed to do.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
If you have more than one account registered to the same email address, then you will only have one RightNow account. Try logging in with a different account.

I assume you've already changed your game and subs passwords?

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
yes immidiatly changed em all, i'll try my 1st acc login then, thx

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
nope, i've tried all logins i have, none of em want to work, even tried that UserID - Email my lost password, nothing from that considering the pasword changes are instant.

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
In the early hours of Wednesday 16th June 2004, about 3am, I went to log into the account with my 50 Pala, Armsman and 2nd infil on. Only to find they've been deleted and a char made called Lolololololololo, this happend to be where my pala char was.

I can't access rightnow!, email = esnail for some reason, GOA help plz, where are u!!!

SO lame.. =(

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Iceflower said:
>looks like someone took it a bit too far.

A bit? That was a serious understatement. Someone lost touch with reality here.

Lol that was funny,i would say i know what your going through but when my chars got deleted i just didnt seem to care at all and quit daoc :)

But now am back :<

Sorry mate,if they carnt undelete them reroll wtfpwn hib? :D

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Man i feel for you, the Wednesday before that i had scrolls go missing from my merchant aswell, ive sent there support i a mail so i`ll se how it goes.

Man i feel for you, so lame this is, somthing should be done .

Would the main server make a back up of your characters and logs? I would hope so, for how much money goes through there hands.

This kind of thing has to stop, i mean who ever dedicates there time to do this sort of things needs help, i mean even parents encourage there kids with it thesedays.

example:

Mrs Jones - Ohhhhh i love my son i do, he is a little angel.

Mrs Smith - Ohhh yes he is , look at him, with is cute little smile.

Mrs Jones - Ohhhhh and you know what, he is very good on them computers.

Mrs Smith - Ohhhh i bet he is Mrs Jones.

Mrs Jones - the other day he was hackin into that game service thing .. oh yes he's very clever my boy is.

Whats are these people doing.

But if this is a grown man who as done this , then he must have the brain of a kid, its that simple.

Btw this is not a pot shot at kids, but kids who do this kind of crap, and big kids for that maters.

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
All characters have now been restored, some with gear, my 50's left with nothing :(

Requiel reacted quickly and effectively cutting straight to the point, all my faith has been restored in GoA :p

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Nice Goa is improving fast. ^^ Id prob stop playing if I got my account ripped off. CBA to gather new items osv. :(

Eroa

Banned
<HE£$£ M£!$T£R said:
:puke: DELETING OTHA PPLS CHAR, MAKES ME SIK! :puke:

People typing in caps with forum names like that and deliberate doing typos make me sick :(

living

Fledgling Freddie
Well my guess is its only the chars that the person dident rip for items that have em left now. Hard to gather all your items back tho.

And dont get why traded accounts are more unsafe than a bought one since you can or could change ur sub password :>

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
All characters have now been restored, some with gear, my 50's left with nothing :(

Requiel reacted quickly and effectively cutting straight to the point, all my faith has been restored in GoA :p

/salute Requiel

Should require static IP to play a game like this.. then u would never be able to mess up anything without leaving your mark..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom