Can't get enough of FH
haha you can keep em mate i'll just quit daoc now

Logi

Part of the furniture
wot? did i miss something?

whyd u delete ur choons?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
all my characters have somehow been deleted :| (not by me)

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
you judging by that the fact that gimpchimp is down, or were you active? if it was the latter then sorry dude that sucks.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Cant you get them restored? Back in the days you could delete a char and them get it restored if there hadn't been a new patch.. Try it out mate

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Cant you get them restored? Back in the days you could delete a char and them get it restored if there hadn't been a new patch.. Try it out mate

spoke to csr seems a joke

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Who did you share your login/pwd to? Someone that knows them must have done it or?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
:(

You should be able to get them restored. Only thing, is if they wipe the toons and make a load of lvl 1s on top of them I think it permawipes the old toon in the slot (which they might do if they are griefing you).

Someone in the guild got Jamies champ restored loads, he'd delete it when drunk and they'd log onto his account and appeal afterwards.

Logi

Part of the furniture
you sure u didnt just clicked on the wrong ywain or something? wrong account? a quick call could get you your toons back i think.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Aye phone em up for shit like that, don't wait for CSR.

Everz

FH is my second home
If someone is griefing you they would have made and remade the toon a good 3-4 times so it makes them impossible to restore it.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
If someone has deleted toons and then made lvl 1 toons on that account then sorry it kiss them goodbye nothing they can do if that has happened.

But Chars can be restored with all items as well if Database hasn't had a wipe which no doubt it will do this Wednesday when Germans arrive so it best if you get onto Mythic ASAP as after Wednesday they won't be able to.

When restored it then best if you Change all you Passwords and don't give them out willy nilly to peeps.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Wow thats harsh, no more Milgat :(

Hope you can get them back and less account sharing with random arshers(except me ofc)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
What the hell? I have some accs if you want them:) catch me on msn\pm and we can talk

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
BTW when you said all you Characters is that you Alb toons as well or were you refering to you Hib toons ?

I know we don't see eye to eye but if someone has done that to you characters then that is a Shit trick to do,so if they can't be restored and you do carrying on playing I help in anyway I can.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
:(

You should be able to get them restored. Only thing, is if they wipe the toons and make a load of lvl 1s on top of them I think it permawipes the old toon in the slot (which they might do if they are griefing you).

Someone in the guild got Jamies champ restored loads, he'd delete it when drunk and they'd log onto his account and appeal afterwards.
Lol JamieM's drunken threads on deleted chars :D funny guy.

This is why I only give certain people access and change my passwords regularly.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Even if someone makes level 1 toons, it should not matter. They must make backups, so they could restore your character to the last backup. Maybe that's a week or a month, but they surely have backups.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
telephone customer service is completely seperate from the ingame it seems, and the phone couldn't do anything

Soul - When I said everything I meant everything - all 22 level 50's from my main acc

Spoke to a CSR ingame who told me he could Restore Zalgar/Taglim/Gravi/Apparently

necro/theurg/hunter/warlock

I obviously said this wasn't acceptable due to this being 18 characters shy and non of my hibs were back - he then told me he will investigate 4 more characters and said that was and I quote "above and beyond the service provided"

I told him having 2-3 accounts pretty much on auto renew for quite along time made this completely unacceptable, he then said to give him a list of all my character names / levels / ywain server and he'll do his best and this was a "one time thing"

also said it'd take a few days and there are no guarantees

I asked if the characters he was going to restore had gear ie my theurg he said "they should do" I logged in to check - it was completely stripped as was my warlock.

I then tried to pm him again and ofcourse he'd gone offline - made a fresh appeal and it got added to my already escalated appeal - now to wait I guess.

not looking likely to get all my chars back nor my gear, which if that's the case then i'll be retiring my account and cancelling auto-renew as I'd literally just retemplated all my characters including my nightshade which took me 4-5 hours of crafting :|

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Share password?

as far as I'm aware - Levi/Deception and a rl mate have access to my main account :|

Septina does too actually but they're the only people that should have had my last pw - and I trust them not to have given it out etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom