Rant All my chars deleted :|

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
They should atleast do something tbh... its gonna roughly be approx another week or two before your back running again...

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
They should atleast do something tbh... its gonna roughly be approx another week or two before your back running again...

prob a bit longer really unless i pay for plats as I don't really have the time to pve and stuff especially atm I'm crazy busy at work (shouldnt really be using FH tbh as its slowing me down quite a lot!)

MrBic

Part of the furniture
this happend to me a few months back. same crappy msg from csr's.
did they change the email/login or something on your master account?
would be nice to see if its the same retard that hacked me..

took me 3 months to get some chars decently templated again.. still got 10+ characters to get templated..

sucks thos happend and I know how pissed you are:fluffle:

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
A shame u have been hacked or what so ever :(

But u have to understand teh CSR, they cant give items back when there have been clicked accept from your acc to another! :(

Can always have been from another IP etc, but aslong as it has clicked accept its over :(

Atleast u got your toons back thats the most important tho.. armor/plats u will get easy or just buy the plats like everyone else does nowadays :)

- English -

Resident Freddy
I think people are overseeing the big issue, i mean, daoc has what ? 3k people max as its best playing. I'd understand if it was WOW or some newly released game, but for something so old, decaying and frankly worthless, the remaining people should be trying to save its dignity.

I feel sorry for the person who did it if it was for a greed based move. Its why i feel theres a grudge against him (and why delete the characters?), surely people aren't so desperate for a few plats and ml10 items. I believe it to be a grudge move, the question is who and how they managed to get his password. Now i know adam has been more than happy to share his accounts, but the person who accessed either knew he had chars on such realms and such servers, or spent a while testing each server for characters (perhaps you could ask a GM to see if its possible to what servers he connected to), and that might eliminate a random person to someone who knows which characters you have.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
A shame u have been hacked or what so ever :(

But u have to understand teh CSR, they cant give items back when there have been clicked accept from your acc to another! :(

Can always have been from another IP etc, but aslong as it has clicked accept its over :(

Atleast u got your toons back thats the most important tho.. armor/plats u will get easy or just buy the plats like everyone else does nowadays :)

its not just that though... its more of the principle of the matter... why should tag waste time/spend money... when it was some cock arsehole stole his stuff.

tag has to re-do all his characters over the next few weeks and that time he shouldnt have to do... thats my opinion anyway...

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
its not just that though... its more of the principle of the matter... why should tag waste time/spend money... when it was some cock arsehole stole his stuff.

tag has to re-do all his characters over the next few weeks and that time he shouldnt have to do... thats my opinion anyway...

heh <3

Logi

Part of the furniture

lolwut is he serious?

why doesnt he simply remove the items from those toons and put em back on urs? no duplication of items, trial accounts useless cause they're empty again, and you got ur stuff back?

it sounds so simple to me or am i missing something?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
lolwut is he serious?

why doesnt he simply remove the items from those toons and put em back on urs? no duplication of items, trial accounts useless cause they're empty again, and you got ur stuff back?

it sounds so simple to me or am i missing something?

we shall see!

there are a few theories atm that it could be some1 that uses FH quite frequently so will investigate this route!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
That's so useless it's almost frightening. :/ I'll help out with any pve or whatever you need to do tho, you aren't fkn quitting on me!! >:l

such love septimate

too busy at work this week to play or anything so it'll all have to wait til next week tho - may pay chinese for 400p on hib or smth not sure yet though

dont really care about the other realms atm

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
As mentioned before I can help out on any realm you need. Only need to shout :)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Well if they know the names etc from trades and shit, why cant they just get that ip and share it to you so you can se who the mfer is

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Well if they know the names etc from trades and shit, why cant they just get that ip and share it to you so you can se who the mfer is

/agree

gonna ask them for the IP later tbh and then use some mad skeelz find out who it was go to their house and shit in theirface :|

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
/agree

gonna ask them for the IP later tbh and then use some mad skeelz find out who it was go to their house and shit in theirface :|

Ye best is to get ip from them and sort it yourself, but i guess they prolly give u the standard answear on that anyway sadly

Septina

Part of the furniture
What i dont understand is, like mentioned earlier, how come they just cant move the items from the accs they were traded to back to yours? Wouldnt mean any duplication or anything? And IF they really believe that it's you yourself that's trying to get some easy items this would totally negate that. :x

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
What i dont understand is, like mentioned earlier, how come they just cant move the items from the accs they were traded to back to yours? Wouldnt mean any duplication or anything? And IF they really believe that it's you yourself that's trying to get some easy items this would totally negate that. :x

yip

clearly they're a bit retarded!

I will speak to them after footy later in depth and see what I can get done but I doubt very much anything will be done!

looks like we may be pveing again septimate :(

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Just tell me if u need any help if you dont get it sorted, ill gladly help you
And tell them to check up the ip also

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Well it has to be said I'm quite touched about all the help offers and stuff :)

I guess Unc said it earlier, I go out of my way more often than not to help guildmates fellow EU'ers - very nice to see people would do the same for me tbh

Luckily my bard/druid acc was untouched and as most will know I have a really good name for ML10 raids on the druid

so perhaps i'll be able to run a few of these and get plats fast

Septina

Part of the furniture
Well it has to be said I'm quite touched about all the help offers and stuff :)

I guess Unc said it earlier, I go out of my way more often than not to help guildmates fellow EU'ers - very nice to see people would do the same for me tbh

Luckily my bard/druid acc was untouched and as most will know I have a really good name for ML10 raids on the druid

so perhaps i'll be able to run a few of these and get plats fast

I'll gladly 'torture' myself through ml10 raids just to get you some fast plats, pretty sure we can get alot of ppl that wouldnt mind passing loot for you to get sorted again. :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
one thing I am going to mention to the CSR's is though that they cleaned me of my plats and I have 2 mansions that will need their rent paying and stuff heh

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
Dude this sux
activated my 14days freebee, if u want som help let me know

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
one thing I am going to mention to the CSR's is though that they cleaned me of my plats and I have 2 mansions that will need their rent paying and stuff heh

Shame rents been disabled on housing so doubt that help you.

As I posted tho if you wanting Help I be around.

Won't be in work from tonight for few days so got all Wed/Thurs/Fri if you wanting any.

As I said before I know we don't see eye to eye but what happened is shittiest thing to happen to anyone.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Shame rents been disabled on housing so doubt that help you.

As I posted tho if you wanting Help I be around.

Won't be in work from tonight for few days so got all Wed/Thurs/Fri if you wanting any.

As I said before I know we don't see eye to eye but what happened is shittiest thing to happen to anyone.

Worse than this ?

tumblr_l79j0jOiil1qany1co1_500.gif

Bahumat

FH is my second home
This is fucking retarded how the CSR's act.

"Prick - Unfortunately we can't guarantee intent".

You should say to them "ok it was me, I was really drunk and my GF said she would leave me if I did not do it, but then she dumped me and now I have nothing. Please restore the items I traded off these accounts as I don't remember the trial account details, or where I traded them."

They are fucking pricks! Why can't common sense be used in these cases?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ceixah they know who has your stuff. You trade to Random name who trades to Account 123. I know this because it's not exaxtly hard for them to check the logs, and more importantly it happened on Camlann with a quest bug where you could earn 10 plat in minutes. People tried to 'launder' the money and they banned everyone along the way.

More importantly the IP of the trial account probably matches the IP of the account the items ended up on. They won't give this out because lets say (extreme case) you track them down and kill them, they have given you the IP in which to achieve your goal. Yeah that might be extreme, but it's a reason you would not want to give out someone's address.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
If I could I would help you out pve'ing. But accounts closed afaik. Will check if for some strange reason I got another 14 free.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
well turns out everybody that had my details were very trustworthy anyways - source of the problem - had my pc clearly hacked - online banking and everything absolute nightmare and shit now sorting out my real life - game world can wait

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
well turns out everybody that had my details were very trustworthy anyways - source of the problem - had my pc clearly hacked - online banking and everything absolute nightmare and shit now sorting out my real life - game world can wait

Thats sad :( dont watch forbidden websites.. always full of spyware and hacktools..

But atleast u dont have to think about who it could be on FH then :)

GL and time to reinstall the computer i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom