deleted char

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
i want to bring back my cleric , should i get an in game CSR or send them an email ?

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Yep, pretty sure it's long gone.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
lol no ... it's done two days ago it had the name Xrystofer on it so i deleted it :D

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
I have read it somewhere, that u can't get back deleted chars, because it's not that easy to delete a character (type Y E S, etc...). But u can try it.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
i am not realy dying to get that cleric back tbh anyway i dont think i would renew the acc again but it's a shame to not have it atleast
or sell it why not :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Deleted chars can be got back nps , as long as its in the same patch they were deleted , i got my rr4 sm and 45 bot back that way once :D

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Deleted chars can be got back nps , as long as its in the same patch they were deleted , i got my rr4 sm and 45 bot back that way once :D

how do i do it ? send an mail or appeal in game ?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
how do i do it ? send an mail or appeal in game ?

I rightnowed it as it was years ago , /appeal it ... same principle applies , so long as no patch in between the character deletion then it is retrievable :wub:

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
And don't create new characters in the same spot you had the cleric.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Eithor how did you spec your troll thane? I so wish I had made a warrior or just chosen another race for the class :(

Also: Do you have a decent template?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Eithor how did you spec your troll thane? I so wish I had made a warrior or just chosen another race for the class :(

Also: Do you have a decent template?

Spec your troll thane 50 frostalf 42 shield and 39 win tbh :flame:

CorNokZ

Think it's currently 50/50 specced tbh :p

50 hammer and 50 SC.. I don't really use it for anything but crafting tho

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, overall I spec the thane as i spec my frostie (50sc,42shield,39sword,6 parry, for group, and 50sc, 42shield, 34sword, 20parry for solo).

But since I got a bunch of high rr thanes on ywain now (lol), I made a more melee-oriented template (i always make them hybrid, otherwise). So atm the Troll is 50sword,42shield,36sc, 16parry, and on most classes he hit like a truck (I actually 3-hitted a low rr reaver, stun, 1 unstyled swing, then ragnarok chain with 2 handed astral, + the 2 yellow instas).

I've made several different templates, aimed for different specs and playstyles. In what was do you prefer to play?

CorNokZ

I prefer to tank rather than casting as I am a troll too.. The casting is merely for interruption

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Try fully buffed, augdex3, and 10% castingspeed, the 2.4 nuke will fly faster han you would think. :)

But alighty, theit's either sword, or perhaps axe, and if axe, in a goup, it's 50sc 50axe, 23shield, 17parry. Since the Axe lvl50 chain starts with an anytimer, 6 sec rearstun from 23shield.

What RR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom