Dark Souls 2 reminder

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
bout SL70 now

just killed The Lost Sinner

enjoying it immensely so far, fucking amazing game.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Early moment.

When you find ornstein.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I didnt find the S+O fight that hard tbh :p, it was just a WAT moment, I did heidls before the forest area ( still doing ) so it was like yeahhhh

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
not really a spoiler (if you don't want to know anything you haven't already found out for yourself though you may want to avoid opening the below.

that yellow liquid that breaks your items almost instantly is a right twat! :(

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
not really a spoiler (if you don't want to know anything you haven't already found out for yourself though you may want to avoid opening the below.

that yellow liquid that breaks your items almost instantly is a right twat! :(
You'll enjoy the trolls that abuse that shit in PvP then! It is somewhat funny when it's not happening to you though :p

Last edited:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You'll enjoy the trolls that abuse that shit in PvP then! It is somewhat funny when it's not happening to you though :p

as legit a tactic as that seems I can see that getting patched out once the PC player feedback starts rolling in :p

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
as legit a tactic as that seems I can see that getting patched out once the PC player feedback starts rolling in :p
Hah it's not a legit tactic man. That vid is happening in one of the covenants PvP duelling arenas, that toxic cloud spell he's using does zero damage to players, it just fucks their equipment. Not like he's trying to fight back either, just be a trolling dick :p

Rumours going round that they'll be patching the arenas soon so you can't use healing items anyway, thank God!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hah it's not a legit tactic man. That vid is happening in one of the covenants PvP duelling arenas, that toxic cloud spell he's using does zero damage to players, it just fucks their equipment. Not like he's trying to fight back either, just be a trolling dick :p

Rumours going round that they'll be patching the arenas soon so you can't use healing items anyway, thank God!

:p

doing The Rotten atm, what a cunt, got a feeling it'll be miles easier when I learn his attacks and how to dodge them properly

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Think Im'a need a gamepad! KB&M controls are just :\\\\

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
xbox 360 pad works great if you have a 360 lying around

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
:p

doing The Rotten atm, what a cunt, got a feeling it'll be miles easier when I learn his attacks and how to dodge them properly
Ahah, I think I only died once on him and that was because he
knocked my into the flame pits when I was on low hp :p

What kind of build has everyone rolled btw? I've went for a light armour, dex build. Lots of rolling around! I've had a mate with a different build wallop a boss first time after I've died about 20 times on them, hah.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Flame Sword +5 and kicking ass all around! Though, might be better to go for a somewhat lighter armour.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Up to 42 titanite chunks from bell tower keepers.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
xbox 360 pad works great if you have a 360 lying around
Yeh gonna go buy one tomorrow. KB&M isn't TOO bad after a few hours getting used to it, but I figure why make this game harder than it should be?!?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Anyone know how to force offline mode? see below for reason! spoiler tag added, not really a spoiler but if someone is up for exploring i don't want to give you freebies.

i want to farm the mad warrior armour from bellfry sol but its an invasion zone and the armour farming can tag upto 40 kills on a phantom (it spawns perma just not all the time) and doing so while invasions are taking place will be hell, so i want to force it offline to farm it... anyone know how?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Mine were just infinite armour/hp. One of them got low then switched weapon and used a boss moveset and went insta full hp as well lol.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Anyone know how to force offline mode? see below for reason! spoiler tag added, not really a spoiler but if someone is up for exploring i don't want to give you freebies.

i want to farm the mad warrior armour from bellfry sol but its an invasion zone and the armour farming can tag upto 40 kills on a phantom (it spawns perma just not all the time) and doing so while invasions are taking place will be hell, so i want to force it offline to farm it... anyone know how?
I think they've removed being able to play offline on the fly, before 1.03 you could select offline mode from the start screen. The drop chance of that armour is a bloody joke though, farmed it for ages with gold serpent ring and jester hat and all I got was his Berserker Blade.

Belfry Sol/Luna can be a right bastard place to get through when you keep getting invaded like :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think they've removed being able to play offline on the fly, before 1.03 you could select offline mode from the start screen. The drop chance of that armour is a bloody joke though, farmed it for ages with gold serpent ring and jester hat and all I got was his Berserker Blade.

Belfry Sol/Luna can be a right bastard place to get through when you keep getting invaded like :(

Aye, that's why I wanted to go offline to farm that armour, I tried today but I was getting summoned in every other minute by bell cov people.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Sorry :p Farmed my 100 kills to max out bell keeper, time to move on :p

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Got up to some chariot boss, died 1x, going to bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom