Dark Souls 2 reminder

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Sooner or later its going to happen to the dark souls devs, people will only stand so many games with shit cheat protection.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
True but a solid reputation > cost, cost cannot buy a good reputation. Should be a no brainer for most devs.

Publishers, not devs ;)

Devs would love to do this, but as ECA said it's about the costs. "Time is money friend" rings the truest in game development.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
if I was rich I would literally throw money at them for the sake of the community.

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
Took my OP caster into dlc area. Got instantly invaded. And almost perma invaded for the hour I played. Dlc reminds me of ds1 dlc. Not like the enemies aren't tough enough, the players coming in are using bullshit Lance charges in narrow pathways.

Not that I'm in love with my mage, but I think it's pretty cheesedick that you can roll under stuff like css roll to the side I understand but under? >.> God dang.

Anyways there are a lot of trap doors etc that make you restart the zone. Be careful out there.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Figured cost was the issue. I never understood why games like Gears of War etc didn't have it though, their devs and publishers are huge.

Oh and
after getting to Dragon's Sanctum I spent bloody ages killing the ghosts doing like 25 dmg a pop, turns out you're supposed to kill the glowing suits of armour lying around first, then they're a piece of piss.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Seriously, I love this DLC thus far. The level design feels a lot like Demon's/Dark Souls, constantly going deeper and deeper into somewhere only to suddenly find yourself back at a bonfire from hours ago.

aleinzzs

Regular Freddie
Seriously, I love this DLC thus far. The level design feels a lot like Demon's/Dark Souls, constantly going deeper and deeper into somewhere only to suddenly find yourself back at a bonfire from hours ago.
Fuckin elevators huh

Nate

FH is my second home
pc or console?

got dark souls/demon souls on console and quite enjoyed them so thinking that. but what have you guys found?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
The PC version looks glorious running at 60fps and with it's higher graphics, plus you can just plug a pad in if you want.

Nate

FH is my second home
Cheers!

If any of you have only ps3 pads what emulator do you use?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
pc or console?

got dark souls/demon souls on console and quite enjoyed them so thinking that. but what have you guys found?

Do you really need to ask? :D

You have to get a damn console controller though, its nigh on impossible to play well without one.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
pc or console?

Get it on PC. 60 FPS, on-line play is free through Steam, better graphics than consoles, higher resolutions and the games graphics will be upgraded through mods in the future.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
The new thing in development by the same dev's is for PS4 right?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The new thing in development by the same dev's is for PS4 right?

Yup, PS4 exclusive, will never go to Xbox One or PC (I'm guessing Sony has some sort of exclusivity deal with them)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Sony owns the demon souls IP, from soft own the dark souls IP.

Whether it's called Demon souls 2 or not, we don't know yet :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Piling up some pretty nice titles for the PS4 i must say then. Any FF titles, The Last of Us Remastered and DLC, this, Call of Cthulhu etc.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Sony owns the demon souls IP, from soft own the dark souls IP.

Whether it's called Demon souls 2 or not, we don't know yet :p
Hasn't the name Bloodborne already been decided? :p

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Until it ships as Bloodborne I'm calling it demon souls 2 :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Can't wait for FF15 myself, looks visually stunning.

Last edited:

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
That does not look like a Final Fantasy game :p

Music is class though.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
That was announced ages ago when they were switching it from PS3 to PS4.

Anyway back on topic I think I'm gonna wait for all 3 dlc addons to come out before buying them.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The season pass is £15 on game ( £20 on steam ), and I had a bunch of pts I redeemed so I got it for a fiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom