Dark Souls 2 reminder

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
In case you forgot it was still coming out :p

few videos to wet the appetite

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I'm genuinely more excited for this than any of the new consoles, possibly the only thing gaming wise I'm looking forward to.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Bought an Xbox 360 controller and awaiting this on PC as well! Hoping the graphics will able to be customized as well.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
New trailer

Also
*BE AWARE SPOILERS AHEAD*

Gameplay video

*BE AWARE SPOILERS AHEAD*

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Not watching vids, my penis is hard for this game though.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Not watching vids, my penis is hard for this game though.

I see your hard penis and raise you boxer shorts being catapulted across the room like a midget being fired from a trebuchet.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
aBKX4OP_700b.jpg

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Awh hell no! Someone hold my Lightning Spear of Seal Obliteration!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hmm, seeing April the 25th as the release date now, it been knocked back a bit? this is from the US official site, can't imagine EU date would differ from that by a lot.

DSII_banner_PCAnnounce.jpg

It's also for the physical collector's edition

DSII_banner_PCCE.jpg

The steam pre-order bonuses can be seen here http://store.steampowered.com/app/236430/ - this is the EU steam so dates would be accurate.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I always thought the pc version was coming out in April and the console versions in March?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I always thought the pc version was coming out in April and the console versions in March?

Ah k, that's not so bad then :p not getting it on console, I still have my 360 from eons again but I'm not going to get an Xbox Live membership just to play DS2 :p april for me then.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Looks like I might have to upgrade from my Radeon HD 4850 to play this game.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Nice one.

Waiting for PC also. Have to fight the urge not to buy it for my PS3 daily on my walk to the tube station. :D

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yeah it's gonna be a rough wait, luckily I'm going skiing on saturday so at least that'll ease the pain for 1 week.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Well I'll be going to a midnight launch to pick mine up on the 360 in about 30 hours, fuck waiting another month for this.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I've still not played my copy of Dark Souls.... which has been sat on the shelf for about 2 years :/

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
For me dark souls came out at the same time as something else big i liked, can't remember what though, so it kind of was left in the background. Then i got it free from work and after i played it for a moment(couple of hours of solid fun mind you), something else came along.

It's great, but also, well, it needs its own space/time.

I'll probably do a dark souls marathon with 1&2, probably play 1 as much as i feel like, then hop to 2 as i doubt there's a huge lore-need to play 1 before 2.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I kind of agree with you there Toht. I think I personally just got out of the habit of really thinking about a game when I was playing it (due to the fact that most of them these days are a lot easier). Then Demon Souls and Dark Souls came along and I found it difficult to dedicate a lot of time to getting thrashed and rethinking my strategies. Just laziness really :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'm going to play 1 again I reckon before 2 launches on PC :p get the swing of things again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom