Cyclodia Movie3: Pwnage in emain ;o

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
No5. To Auusie - Albions weakness, does all boil down to lack of healing. Forget Enchanters, forget Savages. I f we had healing liek them , we wouldn't care.

just bring 3 fg's of clerics/friars to your next zerg then, problem solved? :p

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
Watching all these videos, makes me:

No1. realise how much Buffing is part of the game. Mythic allows it, and never mention it, coz it is an Extra Sales driver for them. But they are unfair, they basically mean 50% of the realms have DOUBLE the advantage as the other 50%.

No2. god knows why Hibbs n Midds moan about alb stealthers.

No3. There is no skill in waiting near apk, and basically being invisible to enemy and using a combination of button presses, when they run past.

No4. Do you ever fight anything that doesn't say Myrridiom on his ed, Cyclodia.

There was only 1 good fight on Amg.

If this was made in the name of research, Nice.

If you are showing off, crap.

No5. To Auusie - Albions weakness, does all boil down to lack of healing. Forget Enchanters, forget Savages. I f we had healing liek them , we wouldn't care.

omfg this cracked me up in rl zoyster telling me that there is no skill omfg nah 30fg albs against 1fg hib is lol lol lol lol

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Ximadir
omfg this cracked me up in rl zoyster telling me that there is no skill omfg nah 30fg albs against 1fg hib is lol lol lol lol
Just shut up, there is considerably more skill in playing as a cloth caster in a caster group than wtfpwning RR2 to RR3 solo (and mostly unbuffed) Albs.

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by Belomar
Just shut up, there is considerably more skill in playing as a cloth caster in a caster group than wtfpwning RR2 to RR3 solo (and mostly unbuffed) Albs.

Yeah /macro assist /assist outlaw nuke nuke nuke nuke omfg we pwnd 1fg hib with only 10fg of us omg we pwn

And only 3/4 were unbuffed noob so shut the fuck up yourselve.

A

Arnor

Yeah /macro assist /assist outlaw nuke nuke nuke nuke omfg we pwnd 1fg hib with only 10fg of us omg we pwn

zoyster HAS been seen in single fg's, so shush :p

A

Aybabtu

That is actually quite a lot.....

H

hotrat

Originally posted by Aussie-
agree,
nothing more then lowranks, suiciders, AFKers and Hotrats too busy whining on IRC
Haha I'm amazed you recognized me.
I wasn't afk fyi... its this follow up to PA called CD that has a stun associated with it, kinda hard to avoid when your opponent is using fast weapons and has a haste buff. On the video it looks as if I should see Cyclodia while she is stealthed, no way not at all, the moment I knew she was there was the moment PA landed.

As for the video 2 or 3 fights are good, but watching 2 vs 1 is about as fun as watching 2fg vs 1fg. Lose the buffs and I'll be more impressed of a video of you killing me.

D

Donlo

Better than 2 i must admit, not bad at all matey.

And dear god tell me what the last fade-out tune was, just brought flashbacks of tiesto at amnesia, one of his end of set tunes and absolutely brought the roof down. Gifv name/mix :clap:

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by Donlo
Better than 2 i must admit, not bad at all matey.

And dear god tell me what the last fade-out tune was, just brought flashbacks of tiesto at amnesia, one of his end of set tunes and absolutely brought the roof down. Gifv name/mix :clap:

Its his new song called traffic :p

D

drunkard

lol, pay me once a month and I'll give you a character in an online role playing game, pay me twice and I'll make you Neo.

Well done :clap:

D

Donlo

/em Goes into a euphoric state and grins like a silly bugger

Have most of his work allready but been on the bootleg scene for abit, cant believe i missed out on this big tune!

The guys a pure genius, and the live mix which you used sounded familiar....but when the guys 10 foot away on the decks it sounds somewhat (to use in game speak) uber-wtfpwn.

Am now a happy bunny.:cheers: :bazbeer:

G

Glottis_Xanadu

What I find sad is that Cyclodia is allways with a sidekick :(
Not yet seen the movie, still downloading it.
And yes, killing rr3 players is not very hard, but just cause the Albs are so retarded that they leave the atk solo and sometimes even solo unbuffed (as a non stealther) means shitloads of rp's for the Mids and Hibs. Only the Alb infs/minstrels/scouts prevent more massacre.
When I play my inf, I yearn back to the days when SB's had perma sprint on between mtk and amg... easy to PA.
Can't blaim Cyclodia for taking advantage of those Alb noobs who insist on giving away free rp's to the enemies.
No use telling them in the cg either... those same noobs will start bitching at you.
Ns is a pretty nice class. Infs are a pretty nice class. SB's could be an ok class, just they all bitch non stop.
Regards, Glottis

H

hotrat

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
What I find sad is that Cyclodia is allways with a sidekick :(
Not yet seen the movie, still downloading it.
And yes, killing rr3 players is not very hard, but just cause the Albs are so retarded that they leave the atk solo and sometimes even solo unbuffed (as a non stealther) means shitloads of rp's for the Mids and Hibs. Only the Alb infs/minstrels/scouts prevent more massacre.
When I play my inf, I yearn back to the days when SB's had perma sprint on between mtk and amg... easy to PA.
Can't blaim Cyclodia for taking advantage of those Alb noobs who insist on giving away free rp's to the enemies.
No use telling them in the cg either... those same noobs will start bitching at you.
Ns is a pretty nice class. Infs are a pretty nice class. SB's could be an ok class, just they all bitch non stop.
Regards, Glottis
So im a noob and a retard just because I enjoy playing solo and unbuffed?
I have tried being buffed and fighting unbuffed opponents was about as fun as it looks in that video, more fun killing a grey mob in camelot hills.
Imo its the ones who are buffed who are the noobs and retards as they obviously can't kill without them.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by hotrat
So im a noob and a retard just because I enjoy playing solo and unbuffed?
I have tried being buffed and fighting unbuffed opponents was about as fun as it looks in that video, more fun killing a grey mob in camelot hills.
Imo its the ones who are buffed who are the noobs and retards as they obviously can't kill without them.

If you would read my post again, it might start making some sense. And before we go into it, I would love for buffbots to get nerfed. Fine by me, saves me 11 Euro's a month. But playing solo in rvr unbuffed is just silly. Yes, you would proof you are a better player when you beat someone, but you would lose 95% of the fights, simply because buffs have such an impact. Even bringing my bb from 43 to 50 has made a major impact in how long I stay alive in Emain.
What I find retarded are people leaving the tk when they know that there is a buffed to the balls stealther right outside the atk. And if the stealther won't get them, the fg enemies certainly will.
And if you fight buffed players, having those buffs yourself kind of levels the playing field. I did my scout from rr1 till around rr5without a bb and in the SH time age. Now that was hell.

I watched the video, and must say not very impressed. I hope for you you get more fun fights than that really.
Regards, Glottis

R

Rulke-RM

That's why he included the buffing scene imo!

Cos pressing str, str/con, etc in the right order is just as challenging and interesting as pressing PA, CD etc

H

hotrat

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
If you would read my post again, it might start making some sense. And before we go into it, I would love for buffbots to get nerfed. Fine by me, saves me 11 Euro's a month. But playing solo in rvr unbuffed is just silly. Yes, you would proof you are a better player when you beat someone, but you would lose 95% of the fights, simply because buffs have such an impact. Even bringing my bb from 43 to 50 has made a major impact in how long I stay alive in Emain.
What I find retarded are people leaving the tk when they know that there is a buffed to the balls stealther right outside the atk. And if the stealther won't get them, the fg enemies certainly will.
And if you fight buffed players, having those buffs yourself kind of levels the playing field. I did my scout from rr1 till around rr5without a bb and in the SH time age. Now that was hell.

I watched the video, and must say not very impressed. I hope for you you get more fun fights than that really.
Regards, Glottis
Your post says people shouldn't leave apk solo and/or unbuffed as they will just be handing out free rp's. I'm saying I dont like leaving apk buffed and/or in a duo because ganking other people who are solo (and maybe unbuffed as well) is no fun at all.
If someone leaves apk unbuffed and knows there is a buffed stealther outside and hasn't the RA's to beat him then I agree its stupid to keep trying. But then if you get buffed kill this one person outside atk and then carry on fighting buffed you are now the buffed to the balls stealther.

Well its just how you choose to play I guess, some ppl duo not for the challenge but to actually kill soloers faster so they can restealth more quickly and thus gain more rp's. Other people always add to a 1 vs 1, just depends on your play style I guess.

Btw Tiesto rocks :clap:

D

drunkard

Originally posted by Rulke-RM
That's why he included the buffing scene imo!

Cos pressing str, str/con, etc in the right order is just as challenging and interesting as pressing PA, CD etc

It's more challenging and interesting, he presses more buttons in the buff scene than any other.

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by drunkard
It's more challenging and interesting, he presses more buttons in the buff scene than any other.

More buttons in a fight then a inf ever uses in his life ;p

ds/df/df/df/df/df/df /flex /rude /laugh omfg i rule

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Aloca
Nice video but..
6 RR2
14 RR3....

like gif a 1vs3 fights verus that realm ranks pls.
Could be 'cause he dies vs RR4+ :rolleyes:

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by drunkard

hmmmm u forgot dual shadows as backup style to df ^^

B

Belomar

Outlaw/Zoyster zerg whines are so yesterday. All I see of them (when they play these days) is them trying to run as 1 FG. It's getting to be such a cliché to slag them off that it's sickening.
Ooooh, he called me a noob! Whoa, that stings. Oh, and according to your statement above, "only" 75% were unbuffed, so that means you really rule?

D

Dorin

nice vid, but apart from nice pa-s its mainly rr7 luri wtfpwning rr2-rr3 solo foes, wasting all ra-s on a similar ranked enemy, hope to see some funky rr6 infi gankage or warder duo gankage in your 4th movie :) (or take out rr5 infil from 2scout 1 mincer grp without wasting ra's oO

B

Brynn

bah getting 93.4 KB/sec - nerf all the people bogging the Aberdeen uni network down. Piss off go to lectures so i can gobble up the bandwith

Users who are viewing this thread