Cyclodia rr8

E

Ebonn

:clap: Gratz :clap:

Originally posted by old.Xanthian

Im sure Ebonn got RR8 b4 he dissapeared.

yep

Swoop bikes and womp rats are losing there appeal, maybe the elf will return :eek:

S

saltymcpepper

Originally posted by Ebonn
yep
swoop bikes and womp rats are losing there appeal, maybe the elf will return :eek:
you get 3 months of subs free if you give me it :p:p:p

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by -yoda-
i dont get as far as mmg/mtk ,,, i tend to get rolled by a fg.. zerged by 2-3fg+ or stealth zerged/ganged up on :(
or beaten by another soloer :)

gwalmar and me have meet some times between mmg and amg, velly funny fights :D

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by Ebonn

yep

Swoop bikes and womp rats are losing there appeal, maybe the elf will return :eek:

Nah your staying away :p @least for another 3 weeks so i can get 8l5 or so ;p

B

Brutalos

Gratz little luwi, gifv solo fight with my huntah now :p

N

nightsorrow

Re: heh

Originally posted by Piehunter
Nimca, Critsii, to name two, are far better than you cyclodia.

And they solo. Go to them for some tips if you find it so hard. Your nothing but a high RR NS zergling.

Ill say it again, RR doesnt show how well you play your char, your a prime example.

<SIGH>

cyclodia is or solo or Duo, sometimes trio...

how can u call that a zerg against the endless infilzerg

everytime we attack something we get some idiot infil who camps the spot we are to leechkill us, it keeps on going like that all night...

we make like 10 min long runs every time we die, we have to look out for twat albs running at bolg ganking afk runners..

if we survive that we have to get past amg, wich is full of infils and True sight-ing scouts, then we are finnaly able to hit some albs without a fg zerging us(yes, right).

then, if one of us needs rlmpoints to get a higher rr or sumthing, we invite more shades to counterzerg the infils, so, wtf

u can never say he or we zerg if were fighting infils..

i cant come up with more atm,
<sigh>.

and, Gratz mate;o

M

Meltin`

well

Im rarther drunk typing this just went on to say hi to my m8s who are on

dtont get me wrong. youve achieved a high rr and y7eah that deserves a grats. But saying "i never thought id be nr1 nightshade" on or own grats tyhread is just pathetic. talk about ego.

People seem to confuse RR with skill, which is wrong. theres plenty of high rr players who imo suck. i not saying you suck, im sating your not the nr1 nightshade in terms of avbility cause yuor not. imo nimca is thje nr1 nightshade. hes solo almost all the time and relies on his own abilities to stay alive, not others. thats skill imo.

and im not a hunter ffs lol :D

Merrry xmas tho cyc u r good NS but saying your the number 1 on your own grats thread is just bad imo. NR1 RP earner maybe. but that doesnt say shit.

X

Ximadir

Re: well

Originally posted by Piehunter
Im rarther drunk typing this just went on to say hi to my m8s who are on

dtont get me wrong. youve achieved a high rr and y7eah that deserves a grats. But saying "i never thought id be nr1 nightshade" on or own grats tyhread is just pathetic. talk about ego.

People seem to confuse RR with skill, which is wrong. theres plenty of high rr players who imo suck. i not saying you suck, im sating your not the nr1 nightshade in terms of avbility cause yuor not. imo nimca is thje nr1 nightshade. hes solo almost all the time and relies on his own abilities to stay alive, not others. thats skill imo.

and im not a hunter ffs lol :D

Merrry xmas tho cyc u r good NS but saying your the number 1 on your own grats thread is just bad imo. NR1 RP earner maybe. but that doesnt say shit.

Did not ment to say best shade arround with skill i was just referring to number 1 in the list lol. If i wanted to type that im best i would have typed im number 1 ns with skills.......

M

mandom

Re: Re: heh

Originally posted by nightsorrow
<SIGH>

cyclodia is or solo or Duo, sometimes trio...

how can u call that a zerg against the endless infilzerg

everytime we attack something we get some idiot infil who camps the spot we are to leechkill us, it keeps on going like that all night...

we make like 10 min long runs every time we die, we have to look out for twat albs running at bolg ganking afk runners..

if we survive that we have to get past amg, wich is full of infils and True sight-ing scouts, then we are finnaly able to hit some albs without a fg zerging us(yes, right).

then, if one of us needs rlmpoints to get a higher rr or sumthing, we invite more shades to counterzerg the infils, so, wtf

u can never say he or we zerg if were fighting infils..

i cant come up with more atm,
<sigh>.

and, Gratz mate;o
ebay n00b xDDD

Z

zerz

SO Big Grazzie ! Our Living Stlong NS Hero ! :)
No Mercy - Hope to Stand Beside Ýou Some DAy against Infil/Minstrel Zergs ! :)

J

Jergiot

cyc is good imo.

but then again ofcos many good shades on excal.

critsi, magol, sarg, slytale, ebonn, aloca etc, oh and that shade in full orange suit. he was friggin hard ;|

grats on r8 cyc.

M

marczje

verdient hoor:) een van de weinige ns's die niet in een fg brehons verdwijnt ;)

-
english: ^^

Many grats :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread