Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alme

pb stone that he dyed bl00

edit: uups forgot, pwned ;<

E

eneq

Yes plz lets all not say gratzie to peeps when they ding RRL but lets take a scrennie of a guy getting screwed b a m8..

T

Tyka

Originally posted by eneq
Yes plz lets all not say gratzie to peeps when they ding RRL but lets take a scrennie of a guy getting screwed b a m8..

lol only one who misunderstood the whole thread, wonder why..

retard.

E

eneq

Originally posted by Tyka
lol only one who misunderstood the whole thread, wonder why..

retard.
yes i understand the thread m8.
ITs just strange that Angara FFS posted a while back that RvR forum was spammed with non-RvR or less important RvR info...
And you if i recalled agreed on that..

You wanted all below rr5-6 shouldnt b allowed a gratzie thread..
But spamming RvR discussion with a NON RvR issue is ok ?

That logic makes me go hm......

Why not post it on General or maybe even on trading becasue its is a trading problem peeps should b aware off..

Why spamm RvR forums with this ?

IF you hadnt agreed on Angara ffs about the RvR forum spamming i wouldnt have posted this thread..
But you make it so easy to flame you because you set a sets of rules for other people but a whole set of rules for yourself..

And the really funny part is that you cant c that....

T

Tyka

Eneq you know there is something called a "gray-zone" ?

If you don't think this post does fit in here, report it to a moderator, so far it's only you of all the people who complain on this.

1 of 100, and do you know usually what that means? good.

Keep your whines in other threads please, no one really cares about what you think, and since you're not a mod, you can't do much about it anyways.

B

Belomar

What's up with this guy? Never seen him/her before and now he's ruining perfectly good threads with his whines?

Oh, and at the original post: :spin:

J

JoxerTheMighty

well..normally I am not the one who judges somebody...everyone makes mistakes but Sharpo, mate......

PWNED :lol

E

eneq

Originally posted by Belomar
What's up with this guy? Never seen him/her before and now he's ruining perfectly good threads with his whines?

Oh, and at the original post: :spin:
WTF ?
You a NooB ?

S

Shrye

Eneq, go find another thread to troll in, you're getting so predictable... and extremely boring.

A

angara-ffs

Eneq you know there is something called a "gray-zone" ?

If you don't think this post does fit in here, report it to a moderator, so far it's only you of all the people who complain on this.

1 of 100, and do you know usually what that means? good.

Keep your whines in other threads please, no one really cares about what you think, and since you're not a mod, you can't do much about it anyways.

lol, we both know how this works

Eneq logs in on BW
Clicks the search button and does a search on your name and mine.
After that he will reply in his own special way to us and he makes sure he ruins every thread we are in. Its ok, obsessions can be cured imo!

Eneq...let it go m8, let it go ;)

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Garnet
I guess Sharp will from now on :D
damn straight

and the blue crystal is a hp crystal, was testing it for soloing

rest of you can fo ;x

A

ab_fluid

Wonder if stalking on the boards is forbidden? everywhere tyka is eneq follows him like a sheep, flames him, tries to take a high moral ground, loses and tries again on the next thread. Its getting boring

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Find it stupid Mythic posted they will pursue people abusing these bugs. I have nothing against scammers of this kind.
If people are dumb enough to fall for it, they might learn something about real life.
I guess they respond to the Nigerian email schemes also.
Nothing wrong with trying to trick someone (ripping someone off).
I know most players are only little kids, but Mythic should not be holding their hands all the time.
Although in this case the CM owner gave back the cash. Also a solution.
Regards, Glottis

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Find it stupid Mythic posted they will pursue people abusing these bugs. I have nothing against scammers of this kind.
If people are dumb enough to fall for it, they might learn something about real life.
I guess they respond to the Nigerian email schemes also.
Nothing wrong with trying to trick someone (ripping someone off).
I know most players are only little kids, but Mythic should not be holding their hands all the time.
Although in this case the CM owner gave back the cash. Also a solution.
Regards, Glottis

It wasn't a scam :p it was just shrye messing around with sharpo ^^

B

Belomar

Originally posted by eneq
WTF ?
You a NooB ?
The question is rather who you are? :cool: You seem to be 100% Grade A wannabe who tries to make a name for himself with his cool flames. Pity you suck at it and get pwned all the time. :D

Z

Ziva

This is a funny topic so let's keep it that way ok? Take any flamewars to pm please :)

E

eneq

Originally posted by angara-ffs
1. I dont care in rvr section if someone dings 50.. RvR section ok?

Originally posted by angara-ffs

Its not about spam tho, its about SO many useless threads on RvR section.
Just trying to get some kind of standard here maybe. Doesnt take away the fact ill keep spamming tho :)

And then the best 1. Saying it all really...

I thought the RvR discussion forum was so you can tell about your battles and such, it have always been like this, unfortunately some new kids think that people are trying to boost themselves and such nonsense..

:)

Oh yes im WTFPWNED......

BTW i dont have anything against the thread. Its just on the wrong forum. Should b under trading so peeps get a warning about this things or under General.

But as Tyka in his own words saying
THIS IS THE RVR FORUM.......

So why cant we all follow Tykas rule and get this post back to where it belong..ooh ...wait Its Tyka posting this in RvR forum..but but...
AAAAHHH doublestandards apply here..

Soz forgot about some rulez just apply to some people...

BTW2; yes i admit that when tyka makes a post i know it will b fun to read tbh :p His post make me laugh IRL.

E

eneq

Originally posted by Belomar
The question is rather who you are? :cool: You seem to be 100% Grade A wannabe who tries to make a name for himself with his cool flames. Pity you suck at it and get pwned all the time. :D

Well im refering you to b a noob cause you think im new to this forums...

I think most will tell you i been like this for over 1 year..
So was surprised to c someone saying im a new kid on the block...
Especially a Deity.....

btw read my post before this and you still say im WTFPWNED ? :p

T

Tyka

Only guy who think that this is a useless thread = you.

And you = retard.

And don't come here telling people that you're a teacher LOL

You teach 10 year old kids gymnastics and move from school to school each week hoping they will employ you at some place.

G

Gargo-

Jesus fucking christ, this eneq vs tyka thing is gettin older than my fuckin grandparents. Cant you just find smth else to do with your time eneq? t.t
Makes me angry because its so
  • lame
  • predictable
  • old
  • annoying

Take it to pm's or go have a wank. You know, thats also a good stresss reliever.

S

Shrye

Eneq, why can't you just take a hint... Fuck off, this isn't the local sandbox where you mother can tell the other kids to play nicely together with you - tbh, rather few who gives a shit about you, and no, you don't make any friends by stalking others just to flame.

... and a last thing: it's funny that it's only Tyka's thread you post in, telling which sections it belongs to, and not other peoples threads, which doesn't belong here either - so easy to see your real motives behind it all, despite how "hard" you're trying to disguise it... Only one you're fooling, is yourself.

F

Flimgoblin

Which part of ziva's post did you not understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread