Cyclodia rr8

V

Vrollo

Big grats.

You got too much time :), still some nice days with sun in the Netherlands at least in which part I live.

I

Iphis

Gratz :clap:

From being 200k ahead u to 1.4 mil behind doh

Teh force is stlong in this one ;)

R

Robin the Brave

Gratz strong NS, well deserved.

P.S. dont attack a buffed Paladin ^^

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by Ximadir

And thx guys never thought when i started this char 5 months ago that i would be number 1 nightshade of excal ;o

Think you might find your not :p

Im sure Ebonn got RR8 b4 he dissapeared.

But well done, stick at it :)

W

Wiro

Originally posted by -yoda-
he has had at LEAST 2 other ns/hunters with him

Cool, so every time you see him, hibs and mids are doing crossrealm rvr? :m00:

Anyways..

:hat: :cheers: :clap: Grats Cyc! :clap: :cheers: :hat:

X

Ximadir

i DID say grtz and as i said I have NEVER seen him solo . every time ive been odins with my friar he has had at LEAST 2 other ns/hunters with him.

Im never in odins so dont talk bullshit been there in the last 5 months about 4 times or so.

C

chrstffr

Grats wajner boy :)

[Guild] Cyclodia "xx.xxx rps for next rr, gimme group :<<<<<"

:great:

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by chrstffr
Grats wajner boy :)

[Guild] Cyclodia "xx.xxx rps for next rr, gimme group :<<<<<"

:great:

[Group] Cyclodia "vgn wants me to be rr10 ;o"

ps. its not the ammount of time he spends behind the comp, its the insane patience he has

trust me going dl > emain over and over and over again isn't fun, especially since alot of runs you get to do fuck all before you die

C

chrstffr

well u can have those runs in fgs aswell. But atleast we got bard /stick /afk xD

R

-RG-Jaond

Everytime i see you, you duo with this Elf Iphis how come you get so much more rp's then him? :)

Everyone go for the ugly Elf first and let the cute luri go? :)

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Everytime i see you, you duo with this Elf Iphis how come you get so much more rp's then him? :)

Everyone go for the ugly Elf first and let the cute luri go? :)

Nope other way arround they all go for me :(

T

tuathra

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Think you might find your not :p

Im sure Ebonn got RR8 b4 he dissapeared.

But well done, stick at it :)

this is 1 clever elfie, Eb did get RR8 before he decided to head for SWG :)

H

Hanhepi

Originally posted by Hanhepi

Probably the silliest post on BW ever. And that means a lot. But anyway ...

Big grats, Cyclodia. :)

^^^^ somebody obviously doesnt read these forums v often then :)

and yes i got pwnd by u n your stealth zerg. dble/triple pa with ussually ranger shooting at me also doesnt let me live v long :)
Ok ok ok, you got me here. Maybe I'm really not the most regular visitor here on BW.

... BUT ...
and yes i got pwnd by u n your stealth zerg.
... that really IS silly. You got owned by my stealth zerg? As far as I understand your signature I'm afraid that if I tried to 'pwn' you all I would get is a 'You cannot attack members of your realm' (or whatever message pops up in that case). :p
How unusual it may seem on BW, I (as an Alb) just tried to defend a Hib stealther because imho Cyclodia really is one of the/if not the most-soloing stealther on this server and that deserves a big grats. Peroid. :)

What really worries me about Cyclodia is that with every realm rank she comes closer to ATK. What was once the feared as the 'Cyclodia tree' is long abandoned. As a Thunderer I often noticed her roaming the road closer to ATK. Where will this end? At RR10 she will prolly camp inside ATK and kill us as we pop up after port? *shivers*

Go to MTK, Cyc, and annoy the Albs and Mids there imho! :p

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by Wiro
Cool, so every time you see him, hibs and mids are doing crossrealm rvr? :m00:

Anyways..

:hat: :cheers: :clap: Grats Cyc! :clap: :cheers: :hat:

was a sorta typo i meant rangers :)

------------------quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and yes i got pwnd by u n your stealth zerg.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... that really IS silly. You got owned by my stealth zerg? As far as I understand your signature I'm afraid that if I tried to 'pwn' you all I would get is a 'You cannot attack members of your realm' (or whatever message pops up in that case). --------------------------------------------------------------

i was refering to cyclo with that comment :)

------------------------------------------------------

Im never in odins so dont talk bullshit been there in the last 5 months about 4 times or so.

ill take screenies next time u zerg me there then :) .. dont get me wrong if i had seen you solo a lot i would of given u kudos. but unfortunatly everytime ive come across u you have had other stealthers with you. only soloers i see reguler when i go out are zioe . skald caled phixi who has quit now . hammerdorf used to . murphys... talivvar ,, sum vgn tank solos in hw cant remmeber his name (high rr) . and a few other stealthers in df (i dont goto emain often cos i hate zergs) so i cant comment on emain soloers much .,

C

Cap

big grats, always impressive to c ppl who stand playing assasins, oh wait mb it just cus I have has a sb ^^

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by Wiro
Dit klinkt best vies tbh :m00:

Nah ;o Is van de reclame van achmea komt een vent binnen zegt die hey biertje ? Zit andre hazis daar en zegt: Nee doe mij maar een sappie :p spam ik as soms mee als ik gaar ben.

^^

In english i talk to much crap ;O

M

Meltin`

heh

Unfortunatley i have only ever seen you in a duo or more. there are much better ns's. Your not number 1 nightshade, you may have the most RP but RR does not = skill.

R

-RG-Jaond

Re: heh

Originally posted by Piehunter
Unfortunatley i have only ever seen you in a duo or more. there are much better ns's. Your not number 1 nightshade, you may have the most RP but RR does not = skill.

Cyclodia is the best ns yes, solo is impossible now, do you even know how it is for a mid/hib stealther fighting the never ending alb stealthzerg?

X

Ximadir

Re: heh

Originally posted by Piehunter

I dunno who the fock you are but i never meet any hunters mostly yeah so of the 2 times you met me i was in duo :eek:

I always start solo in the morning till afternoon then when the zerg starts to piss me of etc /who iphis /who prisma etc :p

/send iphis come lets kill some zerglings. Etc ;p

Users who are viewing this thread