Cyclodia rr8

K

kin

Cyclodia is freefrag, and when he dont duo with ns's he duo
with radarpie :)

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by -yoda-
sum vgn tank solos in hw cant remmeber his name (high rr) . and a few other stealthers in df (i dont goto emain often cos i hate zergs) so i cant comment on emain soloers much .,

His name is Qarii :)

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by kin
Cyclodia is freefrag, and when he dont duo with ns's he duo
with radarpie :)

:eek: Whatever

Atleast im not a sad wanker like you who waits 30 min for me to pop then leech kill aye its hard to win alone 1 vs 1 to huh nub?

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by ab_fluid
His name is Qarii :)

yes thats the one :)

@guy above who said solo is impossible..... i presume u say that cos u never solo ?

when i go solo i regulerly find 1v1's wether it be in emain(when im on inf) or wether i goto dodens/hw/odins ,, i suposse its just goin to them spots at the right times of day... goin to those spots primetime you will always getzerged by enemy.. hence i dont rvr hardly between 2pm-1am.

but solo is still v viable in some spots :)

S

saltymcpepper

Re: Re: heh

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Cyclodia is the best ns yes
haha.

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
solo is impossible now, do you even know how it is for a mid/hib stealther fighting the never ending alb stealthzerg?
solo is hardly "impossible"
its quite easy for me tbh

X

Ximadir

Re: Re: Re: heh

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
haha.

solo is hardly "impossible"
its quite easy for me tbh

nah wait your better :eek:

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by Appollo
Solidus is the best soloer, followed by Salteh.

Poor ol' Solid only has a lvl 20 BB too :)

S

saltymcpepper

dont really care m8, i just find it amusing that some guy who sits on amg road killing rr3 infils and getting deathspams is classed as the "best ns"
for gods sake, rofl

T

Talen

Cyclodia is a gimpshade!!111

And his SB is a gimp as well!!11

(nah seriously gratz from your old enemy at prydwen) ;)

T

Talen

Re: heh

Originally posted by Piehunter
Unfortunatley i have only ever seen you in a duo or more. there are much better ns's. Your not number 1 nightshade, you may have the most RP but RR does not = skill.

He was one of the only SBs which made decent resistance against Talen when I faced him at prydwen anyway, (And yes not soloing = bad). So nahh he cant be that gimped just because he plays a NS now ;>>

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
dont really care m8, i just find it amusing that some guy who sits on amg road killing rr3 infils and getting deathspams is classed as the "best ns"
for gods sake, rofl

Nah zerging in odin with 15 others then you can say i wtfpwnd :eek:

M

Meltin`

heh

Nimca, Critsii, to name two, are far better than you cyclodia.

And they solo. Go to them for some tips if you find it so hard. Your nothing but a high RR NS zergling.

Ill say it again, RR doesnt show how well you play your char, your a prime example.

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by -yoda-
ill take screenies next time u zerg me there then :) .. dont get me wrong if i had seen you solo a lot i would of given u kudos. but unfortunatly everytime ive come across u you have had other stealthers with you. only soloers i see reguler when i go out are zioe . skald caled phixi who has quit now . hammerdorf used to . murphys... talivvar ,, sum vgn tank solos in hw cant remmeber his name (high rr) . and a few other stealthers in df (i dont goto emain often cos i hate zergs) so i cant comment on emain soloers much .,

hey, i solo to .. only mtk-mmg in emain tho, many infil warders awaits me there xD

F

Freppe^^

God, dno how you can say best or whatever. You can't tell whos the best, but you can see from whos worse and better.
Hes nr.1 on the list. Ebonn would be nr.1 on list otherwise tho.
Salt doesnt grp in odins with 15 NS's and you know it cyc so no need to go there. You, us, pretty much every stealther from mid/hib do fight mostly rr3's and above cus theirs a zerg of em. Its not any bad fighting them, doesnt mean a thing. But we still do, and no need to get upset cus of that. Its not like theres much else to fight either. Infils lives on zergs, and therefore their RR's wont go up as fast. Only the skilled ones do! <not sst fuckin bullcrapzerger homo>

And no, cyc goes mostly duo, so you cant say that hes zerging. He wont be able to kill a fckin thing if he didnt, would be like me, run emain, kill one, get hes m8 on me and i die. Tralal and ill repeat that all day long etc. If you seen him with 5+ others, at same place, its either a coincidence(dno how this spells really, but smth like it!) or just bad(?) luck for the victim!

Either way, say gratz to the number one rp holder for the time being instead of talking bullllllllllllllllllshit.

A

Appollo

Re: heh

Originally posted by Piehunter
Nimca, Critsii, to name two, are far better than you cyclodia.

And they solo. Go to them for some tips if you find it so hard. Your nothing but a high RR NS zergling.

Ill say it again, RR doesnt show how well you play your char, your a prime example.

how are they better?

W

witte-

Originally posted by Freppe^^
God, dno how you can say best or whatever. You can't tell whos the best, but you can see from whos worse and better.
Hes nr.1 on the list. Ebonn would be nr.1 on list otherwise tho.
Salt doesnt grp in odins with 15 NS's and you know it cyc so no need to go there. You, us, pretty much every stealther from mid/hib do fight mostly rr3's and above cus theirs a zerg of em. Its not any bad fighting them, doesnt mean a thing. But we still do, and no need to get upset cus of that.

And no, cyc goes mostly duo, so you cant say that hes zerging. He wont be able to kill a fckin thing if he didnt, would be like me, run emain, kill one, get hes m8 on me and i die. Tralal and ill repeat that all day long etc. If you seen him with 5+ others, at same place, its either a coincidence(dno how this spells really, but smth like it!) or just bad(?) luck for the victim!

Either way, say gratz to the number one rp holder for the time being instead of talking bullllllllllllllllllshit.

heh freppe that's the truth what u just wrote here :)

M

magol

thx freppe, dont even mention your personal trainer! the one that teach u all, thx bud.. really thx, hope u finde your self a fucking grate xmas...

hope u only get soft pressents

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by magol
thx freppe, dont even mention your personal trainer! the one that teach u all, thx bud.. really thx, hope u finde your self a fucking grate xmas...

hope u only get soft pressents

pls grottan, i lub u irl, chill!

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by old.Lethul
hey, i solo to .. only mtk-mmg in emain tho, many infil warders awaits me there xD

i dont get as far as mmg/mtk ,,, i tend to get rolled by a fg.. zerged by 2-3fg+ or stealth zerged/ganged up on :(
or beaten by another soloer :)

Users who are viewing this thread